🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

The Old Whities and the Undereducated vote for your side. Got it.

Not to worry, that issue is dying off, literally.

Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.
The youth never shows up on off-years. Did you miss American history?

Whites used to vote on ideas but Democrats have been driving whites away, election after election after election. Pretty soon it's going to be very difficult for white politicians to find a constituency within the Democratic Party. How's it going to look to the rank and file when white leadership comes from a base of 14% whites?

Nice of you to be worried about the Democrats.

It's not Democrats I'm worried about, it's society. Democrats have set us on a very dangerous path - racial voting blocs is dynamite to civic society. This is not a good trend. A White Party and a Color Party is bad news.

Oh now it's america you're "concerned" about. Thanks for yet another reason to laugh.

A party that is all inclusive such as the Democrats is bad for the opposition party. Makes you wonder why the party of exclusion would be that way.

I could by would I? He's retired, or close enough.
Hitting the sauce?
Nope, just putting the reality out there, that you'll reject of course.
LMAO..see..you don't get to determine "reality", though..make all the "proclamations" you like.....I know it's a tactic you use to discredit others but no one is buying that weak trick.
Reality is what discredits people here. I just point our such things.

See, like I said...that trick doesn't work..You don't get to frame the topic in order to allow you to make up things and then call it "reality". Weak tactic..no one is fooled.We've seen it all before...:rolleyes:

.but do continue, unhappy little partisan. :crybaby:

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?

No it's not. Romney won the majority of white youth. It's a replenishing dynamic - old white Republicans die off and are replaced by their grandchildren who become Republican after slumming it with the Democrats in their youth.
Better check your numbers again. But I have no issues with young people voting, except they shouldn't be, any of them.
My numbers are solid. Romney won the white youth vote, the white female vote and the white male vote.
Link it.

From the largest Democratic Hate site - Huffington Post:

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

So tell me again which demographic votes in blocs, unhappy little partisan?

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
I'm aware of all American history, and which party the racists vote for now.

Last edited:
A party that is all inclusive such as the Democrats is bad for the opposition party. Makes you wonder why the party of exclusion would be that way.

Are you on crack or something? All inclusive. Affirmative Action doesn't help a poor, high achieving, male white student. Minority business loans don't help white men starting a business. Minority government contracts don't help white businessmen win bids with the government when competing against minority businessmen who have set-asides. A white man wanting to be a cop but disqualified because the job has to go to an unqualified minority.

All-inclusive, what a joke. I guess it works if you mean someone has to volunteer to have their pocket picked.

Better check your numbers again. But I have no issues with young people voting, except they shouldn't be, any of them.
My numbers are solid. Romney won the white youth vote, the white female vote and the white male vote.
Link it.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

Tell me, have you ever seen black voting, it looks like this:
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Notice anything interesting?

Whites used to vote on ideas but Democrats have been driving whites away, election after election after election. Pretty soon it's going to be very difficult for white politicians to find a constituency within the Democratic Party. How's it going to look to the rank and file when white leadership comes from a base of 14% whites?

Nice of you to be worried about the Democrats.

It's not Democrats I'm worried about, it's society. Democrats have set us on a very dangerous path - racial voting blocs is dynamite to civic society. This is not a good trend. A White Party and a Color Party is bad news.

Oh now it's america you're "concerned" about. Thanks for yet another reason to laugh.

No..see you purposely mischaracterize..
It's the party of free stuff versus the party of personal responsibility.
You guys love to distort words and meanings, though.
People see through that as is evidenced by the recent elections. Your one trick pony is worn out...
poor, sad unhappy little partisan...
"hunting isn't fun when the rabbit gets the gun", is it, little partisan? :crybaby:

Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.
Which they typically don't in midterms...

Link it.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

Yes, I do..incessant whining, excuse making and distortion.

Which ended up being republicans. .so....you can stop now.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

Look closer? The ******* vote for Dems and have for some time now. Got it now?

Stop what?
Using facts?
You guys hate facts, don't you, unhappy little partisan? :crybaby:
:laugh2:

Stop what?
Using facts?
His facts killed AG's dig.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

Look closer? The ******* vote for Dems and have for some time now. Got it now?

obama wouldn't have been elected either time without the white vote. That's a fact.

over 95% of negro voters voted for obama both times.Racial solidarity is all that matters to most negroes...obviously.

Post all the DNC charts you want.

Make all the excuses you want. No one is fooled by your distractions.

Stop what?
Using facts?
His facts killed AG's dig.

No...declare victory all you want, though..it stings and you need to lash out..it's ok...

:popcorn:

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......

Forum List

Back