🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

Look closer? The ******* vote for Dems and have for some time now. Got it now?

obama wouldn't have been elected either time without the white vote. That's a fact.

over 95% of negro voters voted for obama both times.Racial solidarity is all that matters to most negroes...obviously.

Post all the DNC charts you want.

Make all the excuses you want. No one is fooled by your distractions.
What no one is fooled by is that fact that the ******* have been voting roughly 90% for the Dems for some time now so race is hardly a big factor in their case. The votes of Whitey however, well those went to the white guy.

obama could not have won either election without white voters.
Yes. and he got some, just not as many as the white guy. Big deal.

obama could not have won either election without the white vote.
As I said, so what? And that chart didn't come from the DNC.

How many negroes voted for mccain or romney?
negroes on the other hand voted for obama over 95% in both elections. Son, deny it all you like. anyone can go look it up...
Can't read a chart eh? Romney = 6, McCain = 4, Bush = 8 and 11. Those damn racist *******.

obama wouldn't have been elected either time without the white vote. That's a fact.

over 95% of negro voters voted for obama both times.Racial solidarity is all that matters to most negroes...obviously.
Okay, reality, not something you can deal with. I kinda figured that.

the reality is..despite all the DNC charts you can scour the internet and post....the reality is that obama could not have won either election without the white vote...spin, twist, distort, rationalize, make excuses...whatever you like...that is a hard fact you can't refute.
Here...I'll say it again...stark, hard truth that a racist like you hates to see.

LMMFAO..your ridiculous claim is clearly refuted and (naturally) your reply is "So what?" :lmao:
that's rich...thanks for the laugh, bitter little partisan. :crybaby:

Can't read a chart eh? Romney = 6, McCain = 4, Bush = 8 and 11. Those damn racist *******.

the reality is..despite all the DNC charts you can scour the internet and post....the reality is that obama could not have won either election without the white vote...spin, twist, distort, rationalize, make excuses...whatever you like...that is a hard fact you can't refute.
Here...I'll say it again...stark, hard truth that a racist like you hates to see.

LMMFAO..your ridiculous claim is clearly refuted and (naturally) your reply is "So what?" :lmao:
Ah, what is said claim? That blacks have voted for the Dems in very high numbers for decades now? You say that's racism, only it isn't, not in any significant way. The facts defeated your race-card.

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......
The "people" were never meant to be in charge. The problem is those in charge can't do much and a lot of them aren't worth a damn.

And things has changed, they had the ability to change the constitution for a reason. It's not that the people aren't in charge, it's that those who aren't in charge don't give a flying foowk about the people at all.

They're actually worth quite a lot, the amount of money they can get bought for is quite surprising. Not worth anything to the people though.

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......

of course..who doesn't know that other than the most extreme hyperpartisan?

after the collapse, there will be (at least) one section of the country where this will all get sorted and corrected, though.

Who doesn't know this? Well it seems quite a lot of people don't, that's why they keep voting the damn buggers into power every 2 years.

What collapse are you foreseeing?

Ah, what is said claim? That blacks have voted for the Dems in very high numbers for decades now? You say that's racism, only it isn't, not in any significant way. The facts defeated your race-card.

No..see..you're the racist, you racist..LMAO...but now you want to change the subject, though.
Here..try to dance away from this fact once again.... :dance:

after the collapse, there will be (at least) one section of the country where this will all get sorted and corrected, though.

Who doesn't know this? Well it seems quite a lot of people don't, that's why they keep voting the damn buggers into power every 2 years.

..and the other choice was who?

Ours.

The Old Whities and the Undereducated vote for your side. Got it.

Not to worry, that issue is dying off, literally.

Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.
The youth never shows up on off-years. Did you miss American history?
They won't there for you in 2016 either.

Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.
The youth never shows up on off-years. Did you miss American history?
They won't there for you in 2016 either.
Believe what you like. Unlike you I know the numbers.

Democrat future strategy for regaining the Congress: wait for white folk to die out!!!

Greg

..and the other choice was who?

Ours.

Libertarian Party, Green Party, Constitution Party, Independents plus copied from Wikipedia...... minor parties.

Forum List

Back