Democratic Party now HATED by most Americans

Let's paint the whole picture. You have stated what you believe is the reason most Americans dislike the Democrats.

What do you believe is the reason most Americans dislike the Republicans? Why do you think Americans have disliked Republicans more than Democrats most of the time for the past 20 years?
Republicans suffered in popularity because the Democrats are the populist party.

:laugh2:

That's the "because gifts" sour grapes hypothesis which is the current conventional wisdom in the GOP, and it is completely bogus.

Instead of Republicans trying to blame their failures on the other guy, it would serve them well to do some hard self-examination. That beam in their own eye while pointing out the mote in their neighbor's eye is exacerbating their willful blindness.

2luog5.jpg
What a weird response.Is there something wrong with you?
I asked you to explain the reasons most people dislike the GOP and you went on another rant about Democrats. So the question is, is there something wrong with you?

Are you that fricking blind to the GOP's internal problems? You are asked a direct question about their problems and you just go off on Democrats again.

Of course you are that blind. That's why I posted the monkey picture. Willful blindness.

A poll gets released which shows most Americans dislike the cars Fred's Car Company makes and they also dislike the cars Bob's Car Company makes.

Fred then pops a champagne bottle. "Woo hoo! Most people hate Bob's cars!"

He's a retard, right? He does not see he needs to do some work on his own car manufacturing process.

Right.

Let's paint the whole picture. You have stated what you believe is the reason most Americans dislike the Democrats.

What do you believe is the reason most Americans dislike the Republicans? Why do you think Americans have disliked Republicans more than Democrats most of the time for the past 20 years?
Republicans suffered in popularity because the Democrats are the populist party.

That's the "because gifts" sour grapes hypothesis which is the current conventional wisdom in the GOP, and it is completely bogus.

Instead of Republicans trying to blame their failures on the other guy, it would serve them well to do some hard self-examination. That beam in their own eye while pointing out the mote in their neighbor's eye is exacerbating their willful blindness.

2luog5.jpg
I asked you to explain the reasons most people dislike the GOP and you went on another rant about Democrats. So the question is, is there something wrong with you?

Are you that fricking blind to the GOP's internal problems?

Of course you are. That's why I posted the monkey picture. Willful blindness.
I'm sorry, I assumed you understood what populism is. I would post pictures for you, as you do to express yourself, but I don't think that would suffice.

Someone asks, "Why do you think most people hate Fred's cars, too?"

A fan of Fred answers, "Because Bob gives away a free set of tires with his shitty cars."

He's a retard, right?

Right.

2luog5.jpg

Are you that fricking blind to the GOP's internal problems?

Of course you are. That's why I posted the monkey picture. Willful blindness.
I'm sorry, I assumed you understood what populism is. I would post pictures for you, as you do to express yourself, but I don't think that would suffice.
I know what populism is. My answer clearly indicates that. You suffer from the delusion the GOP is unpopular "because gifts". It's a popular excuse. Sour grapes. The idiotic operating theory is that Democrats give away free shit and so people hate the GOP.

You're an idiot for believing that is the reason.

If someone makes a shitty car, your popularity is going to be very high if you make a great car. Even if the shitty car guy gives away a free set of tires, it won't impact the popularity of your car.

So you are hoping that the Democrats will be disliked by everybody sometime in the future, but for now repubs are the most disliked. Come back and try again if things change.
I suggest you review this thread. The future is now Shorty.

Obviously, you don't know what the populist party was, and even though tabaggers think their hate is much more widespread than it is, they are still just a small group, even if they are as loud as a room full of crying babies. Even though you like to use terms like "We the people", the people as a whole never gave you authority to speak for them, and disagree with almost all of what you advocate.

I know what populism is. My answer clearly indicates that. You suffer form the delusion that the GOP is unpopular "because gifts". It's a popular excuse. Sour grapes. The idiotic operating theory is that Democrats give away free shit and so people hate the GOP.

Do you have any inkling of what you're talking about?

It helps when mainstream media protects the dimwits.
Journalists are the dumbest of the dumb, that's why.

All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville Book 1 Chapter 11

I know what populism is. My answer clearly indicates that. You suffer form the delusion that the GOP is unpopular "because gifts". It's a popular excuse. Sour grapes. The idiotic operating theory is that Democrats give away free shit and so people hate the GOP.

Yes, I can clearly see you steadfastly refuse to find fault with the GOP despite its unpopularity with most Americans. You are a partisan hack.

It helps when mainstream media protects the dimwits.
Journalists are the dumbest of the dumb, that's why.

All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tocqueville Book 1 Chapter 11
The dumbest of the dumb are the ones who believe those dumb journalists.

The dumbest of the dumb are the ones who believe those dumb journalists.
There are a lot of them on this board. Copy-and-paste parroting rubes who gobble the manufactured bullshit like it is ambrosia, as long as it has the right partisan seasonings.

They don't like either party.

True, but they dislike your party more than they dislike the Republicans.

:dunno:

There's the won the battle thinking you won the war stupidity. Well done.

I don't have a party. Nice try.

For the past 20 years, Americans have disliked the Republicans more than the Democrats.

I have bad news for you. The fact I dislike both parties puts me in the majority! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Yes, I can clearly see you steadfastly refuse to find fault with the GOP despite its unpopularity with most Americans. You are a partisan hack.
I understand your limitations. I will help you out:

pop·u·lism(p
obreve.gif
p
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
-l
ibreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
m)
n.
a. A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite.
b.
The movement organized around this philosophy.
2. Populism The philosophy of the Populist Party.

populism - definition of populism by The Free Dictionary

As long as idiots like Meathead think there is nothing wrong with the GOP despite solid evidence to the contrary, the GOP will never get turned around if that is the prevailing attitude.

pop·u·lism(p
obreve.gif
p
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
-l
ibreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
m)
n.
a. A political philosophy supporting the rights and power of the people in their struggle against the privileged elite.
b.

Yes, you have spent all of your posts explaining the faults of the Democratic party which make it so unpopular. You have totally avoided explaining the faults of the GOP which make it so unpopular.

Whenever you feel like explaining the faults of the GOP which make it so unpopular, just go ahead and post that.

Stop wasting both of our times.

Meathead thinks the Democrats are making people hate the Republicans.

Those crafty Democrats! They must be smarter than Republicans if they are so successful at getting people to hate the GOP. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

"Because gifts". This excuse is one which condescends. Just like "low information voter" does. It's an attitude which says the American people are just too dumb to understand how great Republicans are. Those darn Democrats have brainwashed the sheep.

Talk about a self-delusion! Holy shit!

pop·u·lism(p
obreve.gif
p
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
-l
ibreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
m)
n.
b.

Yes, you have spent all of your posts explaining the faults of the Democratic party which make it so unpopular. You have totally avoided explaining the faults of the GOP which make it so unpopular.

Whenever you feel like explaining the faults of the GOP which make it so unpopular, just go ahead and post that.

Stop wasting both of our times.
Is there something wrong with you? I've patiently explained populism to you and even gave you a definition. In light of your inability to understand a very basic political concept, I have to agree that we are wasting each other's time.

Forum List

Back