Democratic Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED at gunpoint by two armed men in Philadelphia

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Instant Karma is going to get you
It's going to slap you right in the face

BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED in Philadelphia

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured, her office confirmed.

Scanlon was walking to her parked vehicle and was approached by two men driving a dark-colored SUV, WPVI reported.

They demanded her keys and then fled in her 2017 Acura MDX with license plate LKG-8893.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for comment.

Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

She had her car, purse, wallet and phone stolen but was not injured, her office confirmed.

Scanlon was walking to her parked vehicle and was approached by two men driving a dark-colored SUV, WPVI reported.

They demanded her keys and then fled in her 2017 Acura MDX with license plate LKG-8893.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Philadelphia Police Department for comment.
Lol, what did she do to deserve instant karma?

It can happen to anyone.. I'm glad she's OK.

BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep Mary Gay Scanlon is CARJACKED in Philadelphia Democratic Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was the victim of a carjacking in Philadelphia's FDR Park on Wednesday afternoon.

giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif
giggle.gif

TOO BAD THE STUPID BITCH WILL NEVER CONNECT HER INCIDENT WITH HER PARTY'S OWN ACTIONS!

What kind of coward celebrates when someone has a crime committed against them.
She is ranked "very liberal" and almost never misses a roll-call vote on the most retarded legislation the dems can put forward.

As she is a enemy of the Republic I could care less about her wellbeing.

What kind of coward celebrates when someone has a crime committed against them.
When you finally realize that the stench of the political views of the ones hurt has hurt you over and over. They are the enemy. There has been enough of Progs saying they want Deplorables dead to understand their views. And they are dictators to those who obey the law.

So you qualify as Trump trash.
Meh, I've moved on from the whole Trump thing and helped beat-back the dems that were messing-up my state.

As for "trash".....That's the thing with liberals, they can't take a rhetorical punch in the mouth without name-calling and that makes them even more reprehensible in my eyes.

You got a race card you want to toss in for good measure? Come on, I know you want to, that's usually the last resort....Then your failure will be complete.

I'm glad she wasn't harmed.

COMMON SENSE GUN SAFETY

Gun violence has grown to be the 2nd leading cause of death of children in the United States. Common sense gun safety policy has been a priority for Congresswoman Scanlon since she organized mothers in her district to join the “Mom’s March On Washington” in 2000 to demand action.

One of the first steps Congresswoman Scanlon took in Congress was to join the Gun Violence Prevention Task Force. She has cosponsored several pieces of legislation to close loopholes, improve background checks, ban assault rifles, and also managed the debate on the House floor to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act.

“Gun violence has become a constant in our lives, invading our schools, our places of worship, and the places where we work and play -- we must make common sense gun safety legislation a priority. Students, families, and communities should not have to ask for the government to protect them. It is our responsibility to take action to reduce gun violence.”

I wonder if the carjackers bought their guns legally through a licensed dealer...? Because I don't see anything she's done that would keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Democratic congresswoman who sponsored police defunding bill carjacked in crime-surging Philadelphia

"Wednesday afternoon, at around 2:45 p.m., Congresswoman Scanlon was carjacked at gunpoint in FDR Park following a meeting at that location," Scanlon’s office said in a statement. The Congresswoman was physically unharmed. She thanks the Philadelphia Police Department for their swift response, and appreciates the efforts of both the Sergeant at Arms in D.C. and her local police department for coordinating with Philly PD to ensure her continued safety."
Oh. She wants police defunded for YOU...but not for HER.

5 in custody after Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon carjacked at gunpoint in Philadelphia​

Scanlon, D-Pa., was unharmed, her spokeswoman said. Five people were later arrested in Delaware where her Acura was found, police said.

Forum List

Back