Democrats Again Block Funding for Zika Virus

why wont congress make Obama drop the prime tax rate for business to 15%, then they will fund zika.....Obama bitches that the GOP wont fund it,,,,i wish the GOP congress would say,,,,OK....you want the funding,,,,,then u need to sign the tax reform bill!

GOP controls Congress. Why must they always attack planned parenthood at every turn !?

In a month nobody will care about the Zika virus. Hell, I don't know that anybody cares about it anymore right now.

All the usual suspects have been blaming Republicans for doing nothing.

Zika...this is what happens when conservatives control congress

Limbaugh: Zika a SCAM!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Really? I've seen them blaming republicans for scare-mongering over Zika. I was sure you all would try to pull an ebola 2.0 with Zika. Is that what you're trying to do?

In a month nobody will care about the Zika virus. Hell, I don't know that anybody cares about it anymore right now.

Really? I've seen them blaming republicans for scare-mongering over Zika. I was sure you all would try to pull an ebola 2.0 with Zika. Is that what you're trying to do?
Ah yes, Ebola.
Obama: U.S. ready to take the lead in Ebola fight - CNN.com

lying psycho..... maybe your rightwinhnuts should stop trying to use a ZIKA bill to defund planned parenthood.

lowlife....

you'd rather see people die than give up on a theocratic agenda only your fellow theocrats agree with.

Ah yes, Ebola.
Thanks for the article. I remember back then when republicans were clamoring for the U.S. to ball itself into the fetal position and kiss it's ass goodbye over ebola. Thank God cooler heads prevailed.

lying psycho..... maybe your rightwinhnuts should stop trying to use a ZIKA bill to defund planned parenthood.

lowlife....

you'd rather see people die than give up on a theocratic agenda only your fellow theocrats agree with.
Why does a private company need government funding?
I'm sure Soros and the Clintons can fund it.

Ah yes, Ebola.
Thanks for the article. I remember back then when republicans were clamoring for the U.S. to ball itself into the fetal position and kiss it's ass goodbye over ebola. Thank God cooler heads prevailed.
Quarantine is a wise and proven measure thru the centuries.

Ah yes, Ebola.
Promoting mass hysteria and declaring the end of the world has not proven a wise and proven measure through the centuries. Thank God you rubes failed in that effort 2 years ago.

Ah yes, Ebola.
Promoting mass hysteria and declaring the end of the world has not proven a wise and proven measure through the centuries. Thank God you rubes failed in that effort 2 years ago.
Got a link? It was Obama who said what?

Forum List

Back