Democrats Again Block Funding for Zika Virus

Like gun violence which amounts to about 10,000 deaths a year, compared to about 10 a year for terrorism and about 0 a year from Ebola, Zika and Mars/Jupiter Space Cats Disease put together.

In a month nobody will care about the Zika virus. Hell, I don't know that anybody cares about it anymore right now.

All the usual suspects have been blaming Republicans for doing nothing.

Zika...this is what happens when conservatives control congress

Limbaugh: Zika a SCAM!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's part of the game, and people come on here to play the game.

Politics? What's politics?

Really? I've seen them blaming republicans for scare-mongering over Zika. I was sure you all would try to pull an ebola 2.0 with Zika. Is that what you're trying to do?
Ah yes, Ebola.
Obama: U.S. ready to take the lead in Ebola fight - CNN.com
Thanks for the article. I remember back then when republicans were clamoring for the U.S. to ball itself into the fetal position and kiss it's ass goodbye over ebola. Thank God cooler heads prevailed.
Quarantine is a wise and proven measure thru the centuries.
Promoting mass hysteria and declaring the end of the world has not proven a wise and proven measure through the centuries. Thank God you rubes failed in that effort 2 years ago.
Got a link? It was Obama who said what?
Look up some CrusaderFrank threads from that time period. That is how crazy you alt-righties were at the time.

Scumbag Repubs keep attacking their anti-abortion shit to the bill.

So fuck off and stop lying.

GOPs are killing the bill with anti-abortion riders.
Private companies should not require taxpayer dollars.
So tell Soros and Clinton to fund it, dufus.

Thanks for the article. I remember back then when republicans were clamoring for the U.S. to ball itself into the fetal position and kiss it's ass goodbye over ebola. Thank God cooler heads prevailed.
Promoting mass hysteria and declaring the end of the world has not proven a wise and proven measure through the centuries. Thank God you rubes failed in that effort 2 years ago.
Look up some CrusaderFrank threads from that time period. That is how crazy you alt-righties were at the time.
You want some Obama quotes?

Scumbag Repubs keep attacking their anti-abortion shit to the bill.

So fuck off and stop lying.

GOPs are killing the bill with anti-abortion riders.

NaziCons have no honor or shame. They distort and lie about everything.

About putting the country on lock-down, shutting down all borders, bending over as far as we can, and kissing our asses goodbye?! :eek:

Sure go ahead.

In a month nobody will care about the Zika virus. Hell, I don't know that anybody cares about it anymore right now.
I'll never forget this game b/c your boy dwayne was the DE
BYU football: Cougars' epic upset of Miami is stadium's No. 1 moment
Uh... what? :cuckoo:
Do a little bit of research
Sorry but I couldn't care less about BYU or Miami.
I would have thought that since dwayne johnson played for the hurricanes you followed his career.

I'll never forget this game b/c your boy dwayne was the DE
BYU football: Cougars' epic upset of Miami is stadium's No. 1 moment
Uh... what? :cuckoo:
I would have thought that since dwayne johnson played for the hurricanes you followed his career.
Sure I've followed his career. He's worth $150 million these days. He was paid more than anyone in Hollywood last year, and this year. :thup:

Sure I've followed his career. He's worth $150 million these days. He was paid more than anyone in Hollywood last year, and this year. :thup:
I just know out of HS he was one of the most sought after DE in the country.
BTW his main bodyguard is a polynesian who's son has been offered a fb schollie to byu.

About putting the country on lock-down, shutting down all borders, bending over as far as we can, and kissing our asses goodbye?! :eek:

Sure go ahead.
No that was Bill Clinton who wanted to build a wall and sent little kids back to their native countries. It was Obama who said grab your ankles, I'm transforming America.

And no one wishes to transform anything they love.

Forum List

Back