Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

Thank you for proving my point that there is no difference between the parties!

you are most helpful
Does it make you feel special to pretend both parties are the same?

You can't seriously think Hillary and Trump would have installed the same Judges, passed and cut the same regulations, signed the same laws.

You can't seriously think a Republican House would be impeaching Trump for someone's gossip.

What is it about you that makes you think we think you are that stupid?

No pretending necessarly.

And of course the Republican House would be impeaching a Republican president...no matter what he did. that is sort of the point. All that matters is the party affiliation...not the actions.

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
DemonRats wouldn’t know honesty or integrity if it bit them in their Schitty asses.
You don't even know who said that, do you? :71:

Well Golfing Gator obviously plagiarized it. I do know that.

LOL, yeah from Lindsey "Captain Douche Bag" Graham.....

Really calls into question Gators judgement as to who is and who isn't plagiarism worthy.o_O

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
76714051_2817968644920728_7321528366060797952_n.jpg
At least we have a trumpanzee admitting that Impeachment is in the Constitution. Progress.

That's what voting is for. But we all know that democommiecrats don't like voting.

Tell it to the Repub that made the statement dumbass.

So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.
Ask the guy who said that. Hint: He's a prominent GOP Senator.

He said it over 20 years ago. Do you rally want us to dig up the hypocritical statements of Nancy, Jerry, and the rest of the Demo losers from that time period?
"He said it over 20 years ago." Oh....the Constitution changed since then? :eusa_eh:

DemonRats wouldn’t know honesty or integrity if it bit them in their Schitty asses.

How the fuck did I plagiarize it? I did not take credit for it.

You are getting desperate now.

On the bright side; while the Boys & Girls in Congress and the Miscreants in The White House are playing out this dog & puppet show, they'll be too busy to pass any new liberty destroying, money wasting laws or start any totally unnecessary wars. :dunno:

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies." -- Groucho Marx

Impeachment was never meant to be weaponized like this, and it certainly was never meant to be conducted without Due Process and No Evidence.

FISA was never meant to be weaponized against American Citizens or a Candidate Running for Office.

But The Framers expected that Representatives would be honest men with some Ethics. As with all things, when people can no longer be honest and ethical, we have to write new laws and regulations to maintain law and order.

So, what needs to happen is Impeachment needs to be changed to a 2/3rds majority vote to happen, so that it is forced to be a Bi-Partisan Process.

Damn, you said something I agree with completely. This might be a sign of the end times.

Everyone with any brains knew this was coming..just as we know that Trump will be impeached in the House...and the impeachment not sustained in the Senate.

Of course, just the act of having a Senate trial poses some danger to Trump---stranger things have happened..than a Sen. or two changing their mind!
No. That's just silly. Nadler and Shifft tried that already.

The danger to Democrats is that Republicans can call any and every witnesses they choose.

There's a conspiracy theory the Grahamnesty and other Senators of both parties are tied up in Burisma and other Uke kickbacks. Other than that, there is no danger to Republicans.

So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.
You don't even know what a High Crime is.
Well I’m sure you can define the ones Trump has committed then. Let’s hear it.
Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress are High Crimes.
Abuse of power - The only evidence they of this is Adam Schiff's fabricated (parody) dialog which the Dims repeated as fact

Obstruction of Congress - Trump's cooperation with Congress was unprecedented until they decided to start lying about a whistleblower report over a phone call

Trump's legacy is now set for all time.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that will NOT happen? What do you say?
It's already done. Even when the Senate acquits Trump, he will still be the third president in history to be impeached.

Trump's legacy is set.

Bill Clinton's legacy will be that he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Even though he was acquitted in the Senate, that's Clinton's legacy.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

I'm amazed.....didn't he see the quotation marks?

You did not link to or identify the source. That's called plagiarism, fucktard! Anyone reading that without knowing you are a dumbass would think you came up with that.

Trump's legacy is now set for all time.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that will NOT happen? What do you say?
It's already done. Even when the Senate acquits Trump, he will still be the third president in history to be impeached.

Trump's legacy is set.

Bill Clinton's legacy will be that he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Even though he was acquitted in the Senate, that's Clinton's legacy.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.
It's interesting how the trumpanzees are letting us know that the fix is in at the Senate even before the trial.

you are assuming that he knows what quotation marks signify.

I saw the quotation marks. He did not identify the author or provide a link. That's plagiarism. You should at least recognize it since you are likely guilty of it also.

You did not link to or identify the source. That's called plagiarism, fucktard! Anyone reading that without knowing you are a dumbass would think you came up with that.

Of course I did not Id the source. It was a trap for you morons and you all fell for it.

shooting-fish-in-a-barrel-picture-id145910645

Forum List

Back