Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

I think "Russia. If you're listening...." is much more disturbing than another announcement of impeachment.

We're had 3 impeachment debates in the last 8 elected presidencies. That's a 37.5 % impeachment rate. Anyone over 60 has seen all three.

None of them have heard a President encourage 3 countries to interfere in our election.

Most disturbing comments by a US President ever.

DemonRats wouldn’t know honesty or integrity if it bit them in their Schitty asses.
You don't even know who said that, do you? :71:

Well Golfing Gator obviously plagiarized it. I do know that.

How the fuck did I plagiarize it? I did not take credit for it.

You are getting desperate now.
I'm amazed.....didn't he see the quotation marks?

you are assuming that he knows what quotation marks signify.

Apparently you are the one who does not. I could have reported your post and had it removed. I feel better watching you in the throes of denial and embarrassment you should be feeling.

DemonRats wouldn’t know honesty or integrity if it bit them in their Schitty asses.

I saw the quotation marks. He did not identify the author or provide a link. That's plagiarism. You should at least recognize it since you are likely guilty of it also.
Nope...it's plagarism if he tries to take credit for it....did he? I knew exactly what he was doing. It wasn't hard at all.

You did not link to or identify the source. That's called plagiarism, fucktard! Anyone reading that without knowing you are a dumbass would think you came up with that.

Of course I did not Id the source. It was a trap for you morons and you all fell for it.

shooting-fish-in-a-barrel-picture-id145910645
That's the reason he's crying "plagarism" now. Covering up.

You did not link to or identify the source. That's called plagiarism, fucktard! Anyone reading that without knowing you are a dumbass would think you came up with that.

Of course I did not Id the source. It was a trap for you morons and you all fell for it.

Plagiarism. You lied! Of course that is normal for you, fucktard!

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.
You don't even know what a High Crime is.
Well I’m sure you can define the ones Trump has committed then. Let’s hear it.
Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress are High Crimes.
Abuse of power - The only evidence they of this is Adam Schiff's fabricated (parody) dialog which the Dims repeated as fact

Obstruction of Congress - Trump's cooperation with Congress was unprecedented until they decided to start lying about a whistleblower report over a phone call
Trump tried to rig the 2020 election with his extortion scheme. Here are the Top 10 Recipients of US Foreign Aid in 2018. Most of those countries are more corrupt than Ukraine.

Show me where Trump held up their aid until they agreed to investigate corruption. Hell, he shouldn't have given a penny to Israel since Bibi is crooked as a dog's hind leg! Netanyahu: What are the corruption charges?

So only a retard buys Trump's story about Ukraine and his concerns about corruption. The fact is he wanted dirt on Biden for his personal political gain.

As for the obstruction charge, if I was on the jury I would let Trump off on that one. Until the courts decide whether or not Trump employees can be compelled to testify before Congress, we can't really say Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry.

But the Democrats don't want to wait for the eight to twelve months it would take for the courts to finally decide. Then it would all be moot since the election would be upon us.

I would charge Trump with obstructing the Mueller investigation, though. There are at least four definite examples of Trump obstructing there. I don't know why the Democrats let him off on those. Probably too complicated for simple minds to understand.

Look up the definition of plagiarism and post it here. Make sure you cite the source or you will be plagiarizing plagiarism.

Are you finished crying yet?

you are assuming that he knows what quotation marks signify.

Apparently you are the one who does not. I could have reported your post and had it removed. I feel better watching you in the throes of denial and embarrassment you should be feeling.
"I could have reported your post and had it removed"........:blowpop:

Look up the definition of plagiarism and post it here. Make sure you cite the source or you will be plagiarizing plagiarism.

upload_2019-12-10_9-50-22.png

Nope, I did not pass it off as my own. You lose.

Un

Unlike you, I already know the definition.....but go ahead and follow thru on your "threat" and report his......er......"plagiarism". :71:

So we’re going to change the Constitution from high crimes and misdemeanors to high butthurt and we don’t like this guy.
You don't even know what a High Crime is.
Well I’m sure you can define the ones Trump has committed then. Let’s hear it.
Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress are High Crimes.
Abuse of power - The only evidence they of this is Adam Schiff's fabricated (parody) dialog which the Dims repeated as fact

Obstruction of Congress - Trump's cooperation with Congress was unprecedented until they decided to start lying about a whistleblower report over a phone call
Trump tried to rig the 2020 election with his extortion scheme. Here are the Top 10 Recipients of US Foreign Aid in 2018. Most of those countries are more corrupt than Ukraine.

Show me where Trump held up their aid until they agreed to investigate corruption. Hell, he shouldn't have given a penny to Israel since Bibi is crooked as a dog's hind leg! Netanyahu: What are the corruption charges?

So only a retard buys Trump's story about Ukraine and his concerns about corruption. The fact is he wanted dirt on Biden for his personal political gain.

As for the obstruction charge, if I was on the jury I would let Trump off on that one. Until the courts decide whether or not Trump employees can be compelled to testify before Congress, we can't really say Trump obstructed the impeachment inquiry.

But the Democrats don't want to wait for the eight to twelve months it would take for the courts to finally decide. Then it would all be moot since the election would be upon us.

I would charge Trump with obstructing the Mueller investigation, though. There are at least four definite examples of Trump obstructing there. I don't know why the Democrats let him off on those. Probably too complicated for simple minds to understand.
Rig the 2020 election?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Trump's legacy is now set for all time.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that will NOT happen? What do you say?
It's already done. Even when the Senate acquits Trump, he will still be the third president in history to be impeached.

Trump's legacy is set.

Bill Clinton's legacy will be that he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Even though he was acquitted in the Senate, that's Clinton's legacy.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

Crooked game show host? That's the best lie you could come up with?

He will be impeached on a total Democrat vote if they can convince moderate Dems to commit political suicide like the rest of them.,

During Clinton's impeachment 5 Democrats voted to impeach him, while 5 Republicans voted not to impeach. Who will defect in the Dem camp because no Republican will vote for impeachment.

If slightly more than half of those 31 Dems in districts won by Trump want to stay in Congress by not committing political suicide, there will be no impeachment at all!

Damn, what a pant load.
^^^
Triggered.

Thanks for confirming my point. None of the Trump cultists will address the actual charges, because they can't. They're just throwing a group tantrum.
Please define exactly what "obstruction of Congress" is.

Preventing Congress from performing oversight by not turning over documents, preventing testimony, and lying to Congress.
Challenging subpoenas and requests for documents in court isn't obstruction, Dummy.

Who lied to Congress?

Damn, what a pant load.
^^^
Triggered.

Thanks for confirming my point. None of the Trump cultists will address the actual charges, because they can't. They're just throwing a group tantrum.

Preventing Congress from performing oversight by not turning over documents, preventing testimony, and lying to Congress.
Challenging subpoenas and requests for documents in court isn't obstruction, Dummy.

Who lied to Congress?
Barr.

your blob stated that the WH would not cooperate.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that will NOT happen? What do you say?
It's already done. Even when the Senate acquits Trump, he will still be the third president in history to be impeached.

Trump's legacy is set.

Bill Clinton's legacy will be that he was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Even though he was acquitted in the Senate, that's Clinton's legacy.

A hundred years from now, the only thing Americans will know about Donald J. Trump is that he was a crooked game show host elected by Vladimir Putin and he tried to rig the 2020 election and got caught.

He will be impeached on a total Democrat vote if they can convince moderate Dems to commit political suicide like the rest of them.,

During Clinton's impeachment 5 Democrats voted to impeach him, while 5 Republicans voted not to impeach. Who will defect in the Dem camp because no Republican will vote for impeachment.

If slightly more than half of those 31 Dems in districts won by Trump want to stay in Congress by not committing political suicide, there will be no impeachment at all!
Trump has been crooked his entire life. So yes, crooked game show host.

As for Congress, it is far more polarized than it was in Clinton's time. Far more. Apples and oranges.

View attachment 294143

Nope, I did not pass it off as my own. You lose.

Yes you did, but not attributing the source. Sleepy Joe Biden lost the presidential nomination the first time because of doing the exact same thing in a speech.

"The 1988 presidential campaign of Joe Biden, the longtime Democratic United States Senator from Delaware and eventual 47th Vice President of the United States, began in June 1987. He ran for President of the United States in the 1988 United States presidential election. He was considered one of the potentially strongest candidates in the field. However, in September 1987, newspaper stories stated he had plagiarized a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock. Other allegations of past law school plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record soon followed. Biden withdrew from the race later that month."

Joe Biden 1988 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

BTW, that's how you quote material to avoid plagiarism.

Damn, what a pant load.
^^^
Triggered.

Who lied to Congress?
Barr.

your blob stated that the WH would not cooperate.
What about Barr? What lie did he tell to Congress?

Trump's legacy is set.

As for Congress, it is far more polarized than it was in Clinton's time. Far more. Apples and oranges.

Game show? "The Apprentice" was not a game show, dumbass!

Trump's legacy is set.

Game show? "The Apprentice" was not a game show, dumbass!
Of course it was!

Forum List

Back