Democrats Announce Articles Of Impeachment

Barr.

your blob stated that the WH would not cooperate.
What about Barr? What lie did he tell to Congress?

when he stated Mueller didn’t express concern over Barr’s summary of his report. Mueller did, Barr lies.

dummy
WTF are you babbling about? How does that relate to the subject of this mysterious "obstruction of Congress" by Trump?

Get a fucking grip.
The obstruction charge is the result of Trump forbidding members of his Administration who were subpoenaed to testify.
They challenged subpoenas in court. Nothing wrong with that.

Schifferbrains didn't want to wait for those court rulings because this is all about the 2020 election.
See post 72.

Challenging subpoenas and requests for documents in court isn't obstruction, Dummy.

Who lied to Congress?
Barr.

when he stated Mueller didn’t express concern over Barr’s summary of his report. Mueller did, Barr lies.

dummy
WTF are you babbling about? How does that relate to the subject of this mysterious "obstruction of Congress" by Trump?

Get a fucking grip.

Obstruction of Congress is what your blob did.

Barr lied to Congress.

Lying to Congress isn’t one of the articles of impeachment of said blob.

The fact you keep referring to the President as a blob tells me that you are an expert in that area and probably a seething mass of anger and hostility comprised of overgrown fat cells.

Remember in the eyes of the left when investigating one of them no proof is enough and when investigating the other side no proof is needed. No evidence was shown, but impeachment anyway. Welcome to the newest third world country.

Barr.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.
The obstruction charge is the result of Trump forbidding members of his Administration who were subpoenaed to testify.

Did Congress go to court to enforce those subpoenas to overcome Executive Privilege? No, they did not. They were in too big of a fucking hurry!

That charge will be thrown out by the Chief Justice on day one of the trial because it it false and there is tons of evidence to prove it is false.

Well...we’ll see what happens. I’m sure you’ll have some dopey profane response. Lol

Barr.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.

Barr lied to Congress.

The fact you keep referring to the President as a blob tells me that you are an expert in that area and probably a seething mass of anger and hostility comprised of overgrown fat cells.

poor baby...

The Apprentice (franchise) - Wikipedia

The U.S. version of The Apprentice is the first version of the reality game show franchise.
He's not doing well today, is he?

I am not doing well because you have failed at every attempt to disprove anything I have stated. Did you write that or plagiarize that too, like you buddy G5000?

BTW, G5000 is the answer to the question, "How many of the 100 billion brain cells people possess normally do you have still living?"

Uh, Gee, 5000?

Abuse of power and obstructing congress is not a high crime or misdemeanor.....
the senate should dismiss the case on arrival.....

Why is everyone from Indiana so full of hate blindness? . Like 4 now. Is it the water?

^^^
Triggered.

And that's good. It means that particular Trump cultist still possesses a vestigial conscience, and on some level, still understands that lying for the cult is wrong. The Trump cult brainwashing hasn't completely wiped away their sense of morality, yet.

But with enough time, it will. That's why it's important to keep pricking the consciences of the Trump cultists with threats of hellfire. A few of them, just a few, will be convinced to free themselves of the cult and rejoin decent society.

Challenging subpoenas and requests for documents in court isn't obstruction, Dummy.

Who lied to Congress?
Barr.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.

Barr lied to Congress.

Hey stupid, I never said anything about Barr. You brought him up when I asked you how TRUMP obstructed congress.

Wanna try again? How did TRUMP obstruct congress.

Trump seems more worthy of impeachment than Clinton, actually.
Why because your feelings are hurt?
Just because Trump loves his country and has been doing his best to restore her. While liberals under the manual Deep State control have been doing their best to destroy the country, her national interests, family values, history, everything which has common sense.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.

Barr lied to Congress.

poor baby...

Oh, the things I could post in response to that idiocy! I'll just say, FOAD, moron!

Barr.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.

Did Congress go to court to enforce those subpoenas to overcome Executive Privilege? No, they did not. They were in too big of a fucking hurry!

That charge will be thrown out by the Chief Justice on day one of the trial because it it false and there is tons of evidence to prove it is false.
See post 72.

Way ahead of you.

Dems- How many states do we lose in 2020 with this quid pro quo farce?

Pollsters- 48

Dems- how many if we use vague shit like abuse of power?

Pollsters- 47

Dems- Fuck it go with that one.

The Apprentice (franchise) - Wikipedia

The U.S. version of The Apprentice is the first version of the reality game show franchise.
He's not doing well today, is he?

I am not doing well because you have failed at every attempt to disprove anything I have stated. Did you write that or plagiarize that too, like you buddy G5000?

BTW, G5000 is the answer to the question, "How many of the 100 billion brain cells people possess normally do you have still living?"

Uh, Gee, 5000?
Exactly.

Schifferbrain's argument is "We were in too big of a hurry to wait for the courts because the election is around the corner and we can't let the American citizens decide the election, so Trump obstructed us".

Only a brain dead moron would support that bullshit.

Trump seems more worthy of impeachment than Clinton, actually.
Why because your feelings are hurt?
Just because Trump loves his country and has been doing his best to restore her. While liberals under the manual Deep State control have been doing their best to destroy the country, her national interests, family values, history, everything which has common sense.

Not really a Democrat, or Republican.

Republicans don't care anymore about America than the Democrats do.

Republicans want Americans to die from lack of healthcare, lack of food, and from their wars.

Democrats want to kill our babies, bring in Islamic refugees, and Illegals.

dummy

Get a fucking grip.

See post 72.

Way ahead of you.

You stay so far behind that your younger sibling was born first!

Post #72 is just more of your collection of random meaningless lies thrown together.

Even more the jfk and Lincoln being murdered.. those killers didn't hide behind laws to lynch a president, these democrats are lynching an American with laws, a innocent man who’s at fault of kicking your ass.

if Republicans campaign managers don’t use these actions by democrats to win nation wide you deserve to lose
If Trump is innocent, I'd expect him and his staff to testify to the Senate under oath. Not holding my breath.
If Biden is innocent I'd expect him to testify
but he already said he will not

Forum List

Back