🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats appear to think that guns jump into people's hands and plant thoughts of murdering people

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?
Correlation does not prove causation - that countries with strict gun control laws have lower murder rates in no way necessitates their murder rates are low because of their gun control law.
No, and my car might not be faster because of the blower sticking out the hood.
BUT
if all the countries with comparable economics and stricter gun laws have lower homicide rates.....
Either it is the superior laws, the superior economic systems or the culture that supports those laws or.....maybe there is a straw to be grasped someplace
You may rest on a post hoc fallacy if you wish.
It remains a post hoc fallacy, however.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?
Correlation does not prove causation - that countries with strict gun control laws have lower murder rates in no way necessitates their murder rates are low because of their gun control law.
BUT
if all the countries with comparable economics and stricter gun laws have lower homicide rates.....
Either it is the superior laws, the superior economic systems or the culture that supports those laws or.....maybe there is a straw to be grasped someplace

I think you missed the applied point in that class.

If the cars with big tires stick to the road in turns better, maybe its the tires, maybe its the suspension, maybe both, MAYBE its something else. You just gotta look around eyes open. Don't get trapped in logic for preschool circles.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....
Gun nuts told me that you can continuously fire while you re-load.

The arguments become more and more ridiculous with each passing day.
Wrong, dumbass.
:laughing0301:

Precisely what I meant.

It does take a second to reload. But you have to break off your attack, reload then reacquire the target. And unlike the video, the kid you’re shooting at may have moved while you’re doing that and, oh yeah, someone may be shooting at you too.

But I’m sure in their minds...they will deny the logic.

You think people interested in killing as many people as possible care about reacquiring a target after a reload?

yes

No.

They are going to shoot at any target and not just the one they were aiming at before the gun ran dry ( if they were aiming at all)

Most rampage killings are targeted. Sorry

BUT
I think you missed the applied point in that class.
Not in the slightest.
There's lost of reasons something may happen - that it did happen does not, in and of itself, prove any of those reasons are behind it.

Forum List

Back