🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats appear to think that guns jump into people's hands and plant thoughts of murdering people

into their minds, and if that gun did not exist, the murder would not happen.

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my kitchen are a set of sharp knives, each of them a possible murder weapon.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't need a gun to kill someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

They are but it's not solely because of their gun laws.

There are many more factors involved

No debate there.

You are saying the types of ppl who outlaw guns are more civilized?

No I'm not. Don't try to put words into my mouth

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

No debate there.

I was trying to save you some trouble typing. What are the reasons then?

No debate there.

Sure you were.

Generational poverty, unemployment, underemployment, shit schools, the breakdown of the family.

Do you never wonder why most crimes and murders take place in historically depressed urban areas?

No debate there.

Sure you were.

Generational poverty, unemployment, underemployment, shit schools, the breakdown of the family.

Do you never wonder why most crimes and murders take place in historically depressed urban areas?

So we have more gun crime than Europe because we have more long term depressed areas?

I'm not sure I totally agree with I also don't totally disagree.

No debate there.

Sure you were.

So we have more gun crime than Europe because we have more long term depressed areas?

you have more crime per capita than the US.

I didn't say gun crime did I?

Why is it the people here love to fabricate quotes and then use those fabrications in their arguments?

United Kingdom vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

Look at the total crimes per 1000 category

And don't ignore the fact that there are real cultural historical socioeconomic etc differences between the US and the UK

Before murder by handgun, the most used weapon for murder was the claw hammer. Personally, I'd rather be shot.

No debate there.

Sure you were.

Why is it the people here love to fabricate quotes and then use those fabrications in their arguments?

And don't ignore the fact that there are real cultural historical socioeconomic etc differences between the US and the UK

ok. So there IS lower gun crime in countries with stricter gun laws like your stats show.

Folks have to attack eachother with sticks I guess, or cargo vans.

guns-vs-drunks.jpg

Because the fact is people are told through MSM that if guns were removed from society the world would be a safer place.

Why would MSM try to sell this?

Simple, a society that can not resist is easier to take over than a well armed society.

New Zealand had a very low homicide rate.

And we have similar homicide rate as in Europe... if we limit ourselves to white people only.

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....
Gun nuts told me that you can continuously fire while you re-load.

The arguments become more and more ridiculous with each passing day.
Wrong, dumbass.
:laughing0301:

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

They don’t have the same desires as others. They hate America and everything it stands for, it’s history, and they desire to steal other people’s money to spend on their welfare programs to make themselves feel virtuous.

Sure you were.

ok. So there IS lower gun crime in countries with stricter gun laws like your stats show.

Gun crime isn't the only kind of crime.

The UK has more assaults and more rapes than the US

Gun laws don't lower crime as we see with the UK

Sure you were.

Murder rate is a quarter of US...

Stats like assaults and rape have local interpetation so comparing apples with oranges...

Example: sexual harassment in US is rape in sweden

Sure you were.

Stats like assaults and rape have local interpetation so comparing apples with oranges...

The murder rate is not the only measure of crime as you people seem to think it is.

So what is the difference in the definition of assault and rape in the UK as compared to the US?

And the murder rate in the UK has always been lower than the US even before they passed all their onerous gun laws.

So, why is the communist gun-grabbing left constantly comparing the U.S. to nations with 90%+ white people?

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....
Gun nuts told me that you can continuously fire while you re-load.

The arguments become more and more ridiculous with each passing day.
Wrong, dumbass.
:laughing0301:

Precisely what I meant.

It does take a second to reload. But you have to break off your attack, reload then reacquire the target. And unlike the video, the kid you’re shooting at may have moved while you’re doing that and, oh yeah, someone may be shooting at you too.

But I’m sure in their minds...they will deny the logic.

Gun crime - murder and otherwise - and gun deaths - murder,suicide,accidents - are the excuse the anti-gun loons use to justify their agenda.
In reality, if they cannot eliminate the right to keep and bear arms altogether, they want to make it has hard as possible for the law abiding to exercise said - hopefully to the point where no one bothers to try.

There's no better proof for this than their own ideas for curbing gun violence - more restrictions on the law abiding, and even more restrictions when the previously laid restrictions fail -- indeed, one of them will specify when we have 'enough" gun control laws, the point where the no additional restrictions are necessary.

While they deride the pro-gun side for our refusal to 'compromise' - that is, give them what they want with nothing in return - they know exactly why we refuse to do so.

No, they aren't.

They are soulless, spineless, godless, narcissistic, anti-American pieces of shit. They have no idea what the hates and desires of real people are...especially other Americans. They think they are too good for America, they want to overthrow our form of government. They are ignorant..as well as stupid.

Forum List

Back