🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats appear to think that guns jump into people's hands and plant thoughts of murdering people

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. Evil people use guns. They do drive by shootings, shoot up schools, shoot up hotels and flat out murder.
No one will ever be able to control evil.
To suggest you have the solution to the eternal problem of evil in the form of addressing your pet peeve or of blaming and attacking your political opponents is disgraceful. It is to use the bodies of the slain for a soap box. It degrades you and insults the victims.
And liberals - especially the anti-gun loons - are more than happy to do it, every chance they get.

Last edited:
Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

No, they aren't.

They are soulless, spineless, godless, narcissistic, anti-American pieces of shit. They have no idea what the hates and desires of real people are...especially other Americans. They think they are too good for America, they want to overthrow our form of government. They are ignorant..as well as stupid.[/QUOTE]

^ He gets it.

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

Democrats are people with the same loves, hates and desires as almost all other Americans/humans.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....
Gun nuts told me that you can continuously fire while you re-load.

The arguments become more and more ridiculous with each passing day.
Wrong, dumbass.
:laughing0301:

Precisely what I meant.

It does take a second to reload. But you have to break off your attack, reload then reacquire the target. And unlike the video, the kid you’re shooting at may have moved while you’re doing that and, oh yeah, someone may be shooting at you too.

But I’m sure in their minds...they will deny the logic.

You think people interested in killing as many people as possible care about reacquiring a target after a reload?

Can anyone tell me what gun ban actually reduced murder rates and exactly how much of a reduction it was?

If there is one thing you have shown loud and clear it is that you have no idea WHATSOEVER what Democrats feel.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size, it will mean more time re-loading and less time shooting....

Wrong, dumbass.

Precisely what I meant.

It does take a second to reload. But you have to break off your attack, reload then reacquire the target. And unlike the video, the kid you’re shooting at may have moved while you’re doing that and, oh yeah, someone may be shooting at you too.

You think people interested in killing as many people as possible care about reacquiring a target after a reload?

yes

into their minds, and if that gun did not exist, the murder would not happen.

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my kitchen are a set of sharp knives, each of them a possible murder weapon.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't need a gun to kill someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

New Zealand had a very low homicide rate.

And we have similar homicide rate as in Europe... if we limit ourselves to white people only.

Too bad you can't be that selective. Too many creamy colored Americans are gonna have to take a blood test to if they are white enough to count for your stats

I was trying to save you some trouble typing. What are the reasons then?

Sure you were.

Generational poverty, unemployment, underemployment, shit schools, the breakdown of the family.

Do you never wonder why most crimes and murders take place in historically depressed urban areas?

So we have more gun crime than Europe because we have more long term depressed areas?

I'm not sure I totally agree with I also don't totally disagree.
you have more crime per capita than the US.

I didn't say gun crime did I?

Why is it the people here love to fabricate quotes and then use those fabrications in their arguments?

United Kingdom vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

Look at the total crimes per 1000 category

And don't ignore the fact that there are real cultural historical socioeconomic etc differences between the US and the UK

ok. So there IS lower gun crime in countries with stricter gun laws like your stats show.

Folks have to attack eachother with sticks I guess, or cargo vans.

Gun crime isn't the only kind of crime.

The UK has more assaults and more rapes than the US

Gun laws don't lower crime as we see with the UK

I've done police dispatch, I suspect where is a gun crime to investigate a lot of these other crimes fall by the wayside.

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size...
When you're the only one with the gun, your reloads don't matter.
Studies show that 100% of people being shot at prefer the shooter to spend more time reloading than shooting.
You cannot cite any such study.
You also completely avoided the point. I do not wonder why.

On a related matter….

Studies also show that 100% of people who cannot breathe prefer being able to breathe, 100% of those who are in pain, prefer not to be in pain, and surprisingly, water is wet nearly 100% of the time.

into their minds, and if that gun did not exist, the murder would not happen.

I cannot fathom any other reason why Democrats want to outlaw guns except that they think this is true.

I have in my home literally 1000 ordinary objects that I could use to murder someone if I put my mind to it.

I see, right now, a trophy that I got for my birthday that says "World's Best Dungeon Master". It is heavy and has sharp edges and it would make a very good murder weapon if I picked it up and hit someone in the head with it.

In my kitchen are a set of sharp knives, each of them a possible murder weapon.

In my office is a pair of sharp scissors, which could be used to stab the life out of someone.

I don't need a gun to kill someone.

I don't have a gun in my home right now, I used to have a shotgun which I kept in my closet, but I loaned it to a friend.

During the entire time that shotgun was in my home I never once got an urge to shoot someone with it.

I would also like to say I don't now have an urge to kill someone with my Dungeon Master trophy, any of my knives, or my pair of sharp scissors.

I would like to ask my Democrat friends to explain how a weapon of any kind plants suggestions in people's heads that make them murder people.

Look, I'm not against gun rights but man, the pro-gun posts on here are ignoring some facts.

Are you saying murder rates in countries with stricter gun control laws are lower?

New Zealand had a very low homicide rate.

And we have similar homicide rate as in Europe... if we limit ourselves to white people only.

Trump voters at their finest ladies and gentlemen….

:afro:

I made the very rational observation one time that if you limit magazine size...
When you're the only one with the gun, your reloads don't matter.
Studies show that 100% of people being shot at prefer the shooter to spend more time reloading than shooting.
You cannot cite any such study.
You also completely avoided the point. I do not wonder why.
On a related matter….
Studies also show that 100% of people who cannot breathe prefer being able to breathe, 100% of those who are in pain, prefer not to be in pain, and surprisingly, water is wet nearly 100% of the time.
Translation: You made a claim you know is false, and you did so in order to avoid a point you know you cannot address.
Anti-gun loons at their finest, ladies and gentlemen.
Feel free to back up and try again.

My point proven once more.

Now we have gun nuts saying that people being shot at prefer to be shot at.

Correlation does not prove causation - that countries with strict gun control laws have lower murder rates in no way necessitates their murder rates are low because of their gun control law.

No, and my car might not be faster because of the blower sticking out the hood.

BUT

if all the countries with comparable economics and stricter gun laws have lower homicide rates.....

Either it is the superior laws, the superior economic systems or the culture that supports those laws or.....maybe there is a straw to be grasped someplace

Wrong, dumbass.

Precisely what I meant.

yes

No.

They are going to shoot at any target and not just the one they were aiming at before the gun ran dry ( if they were aiming at all)

It is all about using tragedy committed by criminals and crazies to DISARM the law abiding and make them more dependent on government and vulnerable to government control.

Forum List

Back