Democrats are ensuring that our government is going to get even more secretive.

All of this nonsense over a NON ISSUE on a BENIGN phone call.
A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
The Democrats are helping them do just that.
lets do a little objectivity test. For now disregard the Trump Ukraine situation and answer me this... Generally speaking, would it be OK for a sitting US president to leverage foreign aid to get the leader of another country to publicly announce and open an investigation into his political opponent? Let’s assume the only reason for this is to gain advantage for an election. IF that were the case is that of concern to you or is it benign?
Depends upon who does it in america obviously.

A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
lets do a little objectivity test. For now disregard the Trump Ukraine situation and answer me this... Generally speaking, would it be OK for a sitting US president to leverage foreign aid to get the leader of another country to publicly announce and open an investigation into his political opponent? Let’s assume the only reason for this is to gain advantage for an election. IF that were the case is that of concern to you or is it benign?
If the Sitting president did it

^So tired of these idiotic arguments.

The title of your thread doesn't match the content of your post. Your thread title is about secretiveness and your post is about the fear of Republicans having a light shown on Trump's national security (or lack there of) agenda.

You done got your talking points all fucked up, make a cognitive argument first, then try to defend it as of now you're all over the fucking map, like Trump.

You're tired of it because it's true and that makes you seethe with rage.

What's true? The Democrats are being more secretive or that light shouldn't be shown on the relationship between Trump, Zelinsky and the extortion for publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening up a bogus investigation? Funny how Ukraine only got the money mere days after the Whistle Blower report became apparent. Ukraine should be thanking that whistle blower otherwise he'd have been on CNN making a huge mistake.

The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

Like I say, depends upon which one and which party in america, obviously.

The title of your thread doesn't match the content of your post. Your thread title is about secretiveness and your post is about the fear of Republicans having a light shown on Trump's national security (or lack there of) agenda.

You done got your talking points all fucked up, make a cognitive argument first, then try to defend it as of now you're all over the fucking map, like Trump.

What's true? The Democrats are being more secretive or that light shouldn't be shown on the relationship between Trump, Zelinsky and the extortion for publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening up a bogus investigation? Funny how Ukraine only got the money mere days after the Whistle Blower report became apparent. Ukraine should be thanking that whistle blower otherwise he'd have been on CNN making a huge mistake.

The absolute corruption of our economic and political system most be hidden and preserved.

Why does that make a difference? I’m asking about simple right and wrong. Is what I laid out ok or not?

Seems like you have your mind made up.
No point in reading your swill

Huh?

Ukraine lost half its country based on a Democrat lie that the USA would protect them.

Seems like you have your mind made up.
No point in reading your swill
You really think the con says ANYTHING in good faith.
To be trumped in NY means to be shortchanged and screwed.
They have decades of history

Huh?

Ukraine lost half its country based on a Democrat lie that the USA would protect them.

Might help your argument if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.
Zero college I assume?

Why does that make a difference? I’m asking about simple right and wrong. Is what I laid out ok or not?

Look around at how your/our fellow americans react. I would say we all know it's wrong; the action is the action. What I'm saying is that the american people do not and will not respond in that manner.

Huh?

America lost it's mind on partisanshitheadism.

No, if a Dem wins the White House they will change the rules right back.

Huh?

Sure bud. You clearly have a grasp of the facts and in-depth knowledge of Ukraine geography.

6 trump people are going to jail.

For PROCESS CRIMES not political criminal acts.

And that has NOTHING to do with the points made in the op
P what a load of crap you can't bribe foreign governments for personal political gain. Man your party are scumbags and you people will let anything go. What the hell is a process crime anyway unbelievable, super duper. And he has done a lot of things. Including being conspirator number one who would go to prison if he wasn't president.

P what a load of crap you can't bribe foreign governments for personal political gain. Man your party are scumbags and you people will let anything go. What the hell is a process crime anyway unbelievable, super duper. And he has done a lot of things. Including being conspirator number one who would go to prison if he wasn't president.

If lying to Congress or a grand jury is a harmless "process crime" then I guess they were all against Clinton's impeachment. Right?

Huh?

Sure bud. You clearly have a grasp of the facts and in-depth knowledge of Ukraine geography.

So bill didn't say that ?

If lying to Congress or a grand jury is a harmless "process crime" then I guess they were all against Clinton's impeachment. Right?

Do you know what under oath means?

Huh?

So bill didn't say that ?

bill? Bill?

Do you know what under oath means?

Yes and if you're a Republican and lie under oath it's a 'process crime' and breaking this law is apparently encouraged.

Forum List

Back