Democrats are ensuring that our government is going to get even more secretive.

lets do a little objectivity test. For now disregard the Trump Ukraine situation and answer me this... Generally speaking, would it be OK for a sitting US president to leverage foreign aid to get the leader of another country to publicly announce and open an investigation into his political opponent? Let’s assume the only reason for this is to gain advantage for an election. IF that were the case is that of concern to you or is it benign?
Depends upon who does it in america obviously.
If the Sitting president did it
Like I say, depends upon which one and which party in america, obviously.
Why does that make a difference? I’m asking about simple right and wrong. Is what I laid out ok or not?

Look around at how your/our fellow americans react. I would say we all know it's wrong; the action is the action. What I'm saying is that the american people do not and will not respond in that manner.
Well Gramps was calling it a benign phone call so I was trying to set the parameters of what he would consider right and wrong

6 trump people are going to jail.

For PROCESS CRIMES not political criminal acts.

And that has NOTHING to do with the points made in the op
P what a load of crap you can't bribe foreign governments for personal political gain. Man your party are scumbags and you people will let anything go. What the hell is a process crime anyway unbelievable, super duper. And he has done a lot of things. Including being conspirator number one who would go to prison if he wasn't president.

If lying to Congress or a grand jury is a harmless "process crime" then I guess they were all against Clinton's impeachment. Right?

Do you know what under oath means?

Yes and if you're a Republican and lie under oath it's a 'process crime' and breaking this law is apparently encouraged.

But not protecting a country is ok?

All of this nonsense over a NON ISSUE on a BENIGN phone call.
A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.
The Democrats are helping them do just that.
Meanwhile back in reality your blob is preventing witnesses and not cooperating with congressional oversight.

For PROCESS CRIMES not political criminal acts.

And that has NOTHING to do with the points made in the op
P what a load of crap you can't bribe foreign governments for personal political gain. Man your party are scumbags and you people will let anything go. What the hell is a process crime anyway unbelievable, super duper. And he has done a lot of things. Including being conspirator number one who would go to prison if he wasn't president.

If lying to Congress or a grand jury is a harmless "process crime" then I guess they were all against Clinton's impeachment. Right?

Yes and if you're a Republican and lie under oath it's a 'process crime' and breaking this law is apparently encouraged.

You mean like not giving them the money that Congress had already approved because you had a corrupt intent to have a foreign government attack your political opponent?

Or did you want to talk about pulling out of Syria so that dictators in Russia and Turkey could take over while our allies were slaughtered? Pretty rotten shit, I guess you must be thinking this sort of thing is impeachable....pretty far out there dude.

lets do a little objectivity test. For now disregard the Trump Ukraine situation and answer me this... Generally speaking, would it be OK for a sitting US president to leverage foreign aid to get the leader of another country to publicly announce and open an investigation into his political opponent? Let’s assume the only reason for this is to gain advantage for an election. IF that were the case is that of concern to you or is it benign?
Depends upon who does it in america obviously.
If the Sitting president did it
Like I say, depends upon which one and which party in america, obviously.
Why does that make a difference? I’m asking about simple right and wrong. Is what I laid out ok or not?

Look around at how your/our fellow americans react. I would say we all know it's wrong; the action is the action. What I'm saying is that the american people do not and will not respond in that manner.

I trust the opinions off my fellow Americans more than I trust the opinions on many of the people on this board. Including yours.

You mean like not giving them the money that Congress had already approved because you had a corrupt intent to have a foreign government attack your political opponent?

Or did you want to talk about pulling out of Syria so that dictators in Russia and Turkey could take over while our allies were slaughtered? Pretty rotten shit, I guess you must be thinking this sort of thing is impeachable....pretty far out there dude.

By calling a war over to win an election?

You assinasinte a political rival through impeachment?

Or just assassinate them. If democrats lose the election there is always plan B.

Second former GOP state senator found shot dead in two days
It looks like the democrat plan has started unfolding.

Oh, I see. But, but, but Obama.

Hey, Obama didn't commit a crime, we're dealing with Trump now.

A crime against humanity

Or just assassinate them. If democrats lose the election there is always plan B.

Really? The guy apparently killed himself but go on dipshit, lie, lie and lie some more. You guys are as bad...dare I say worse than Trump when it comes to honesty.

Investigation into former senator’s death finished, Norman police say

That’s not true... Clinton, case in point

A crime against humanity

No, he didn't do that either.

Having impeachment hearings or even drawing up articles of impeachment because the president of the United States sought a foreign government, even by means of extortion and bribery to interfer in our own elections is in fact a lawful act. It's called accountability.

Really? The guy apparently killed himself but go on dipshit, lie, lie and lie some more. You guys are as bad...dare I say worse than Trump when it comes to honesty.

You shoot yourself 8 times?

Uhm that's not suicide

A crime against humanity

He didnt defend Ukraine, once again a democrat gives over a country for political gain

A crime against humanity

He didnt defend Ukraine, once again a democrat gives over a country for political gain

Obama didn't give Ukraine to Russia. It's not like he pulled the troops out so that Russia could invade immediately and take over our bases.

They are all parrotting the right-wing propaganda from Fox Rush etc. So many phonies scandles and ridiculous conspiracies.... I can't believe Trump believes it.

A president CAN NOT conduct foreign policy in good faith with a foreign leader if that leader fears his conversation is going to become TABLOID NEWS.

As I have stated FOR YEARS the Democrats are doing Russias bidding either through willful ignorance or worse. Russias stated goal was to DISRUPT the American political system.

Actually, countries cannot deal with us because Trump does not use official channels and contradicts official policy

Using your personal lawyer to negotiate with other countries does not build faith

No, trump can talk to whoever whatever leader. He doesn't need to run it by the interagencies. However, theyre all mad because trump has made them irrelevant.
Yes, why Don can even bring his his spawn into his kleptocratic kakistocracy administration

Trump is breaking now laws talking to world leaders. Your emotion won't cut it dude.
All I see is bickering factions of your ruling aristocracy taking the people for a ride. We all know what Don did, and we all know his kids get the same birthright corrupt positions Biden's son did.

^So tired of these idiotic arguments.

The title of your thread doesn't match the content of your post. Your thread title is about secretiveness and your post is about the fear of Republicans having a light shown on Trump's national security (or lack there of) agenda.

You done got your talking points all fucked up, make a cognitive argument first, then try to defend it as of now you're all over the fucking map, like Trump.

You're tired of it because it's true and that makes you seethe with rage.

What's true? The Democrats are being more secretive or that light shouldn't be shown on the relationship between Trump, Zelinsky and the extortion for publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening up a bogus investigation? Funny how Ukraine only got the money mere days after the Whistle Blower report became apparent. Ukraine should be thanking that whistle blower otherwise he'd have been on CNN making a huge mistake.

The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

Huh?

Ukraine lost half its country based on a Democrat lie that the USA would protect them.

Yeah, that's true. O had the CIA installing a puppet regime in Ukraine.

and yet it is putin whom trump adores!

putin who uses trump as a useful fool

speaking of SECRETIVE...no American ever found out what transpired in those meetings between trump and putin (who had witnesses with him!)...

how can you whine about SECRETIVE after THAT?

trump is doing putins bidding

YOU are doing putins bidding!

YOU are a traitor!

Forum List

Back