Democrats are gonna go crazy

President Trump is making October 4th, bring your bible to school day! Trump is the man!
This is a joke, right? Satire?
It is a joke or satire that Trump had anything at all to do with it. The OP thinks that it will drive Democrats crazy. That is a joke too.
Never heard of it till today, and yes most democrats will soil their panties over it. If they find out.

President Trump has nothing to do with this event that has been going on since 2014. Seemingly no one is shitting their pants over it.

President Trump is making October 4th, bring your bible to school day! Trump is the man!

LMAO they will go off since they are the largest groupd of morons who work real hard on banning the bible from everything and everyone.

I just saw an article that said some anti american atheist losers are trying to ban the bible or prayer for some sick kid. Something like that.

They are so pathetic. I can't stand American hating c words!!

You can bring fairy tales to school any day, not just October 4
Back when I was in school, the fairy tales were already there in the school library. It was the Lord's word that I never once saw until it was brought in by me or another student.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back