Jan 6th Has Been Replaced By 34

Jill lies so much. Most Democrats lie so much to us that we cannot believe a word from anyone.

The left refuses to admit the truth and believes every lie from the leftist media and the Biden Adm.

Joe supports education,.,...Joe supports healthcare.

WOW!!!

Joe also supports throwing his political opponents in prison.....Joe supports massive inflation.

Joe is working on inflation every single day.

Only thing Joe is working on is an ice cream cone.

282939.png

:auiqs.jpg:a few snippets strung together: Hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:
Opinion

Maureen Dowd​

Holy Cow, 34 for 45!​

June 1, 2024​

“I couldn’t get to sleep,” she said. “I was dreaming that I was in jail after a sham court trial. I was thinking that if they arrest me, I’d be out of luck. My father’s dead and two of my brothers are dead. Who else would save me?”

Holy Kafka! Trump’s line about how he’s being martyred for us always seemed risible to me...“They want to put him in jail three days before our convention?” she asked. “The man is surrounded by Secret Service. What will they do? Put him in a cell with four Secret Service guys around him?”

She thinks that Alexander Soros and other Democrats who want Biden to call Trump “a convicted felon” over and over should be careful, given that Hunter Biden is going on trial in Wilmington, Del., on gun-related felony charges, including one that, as Trump’s lackeys have said about his own charge, is a paperwork violation.

Unlike my siblings, I found the guilty verdicts bracing. A dozen Americans had finally sliced through Trump’s reality distortion field and said, simply, “You’re lying and cheating and it’s not right.” Even though the case was a stretch and not the strongest one against Trump...As Chris Christie told David Axelrod on the “Hacks on Tap” podcast, it may be more instructive to watch how the verdict affects Trump than how the verdict affects voters.

Even though Trump has been styling himself as Al Capone — who also got brought down over bookkeeping sleaze — he seemed rattled by the verdict...He summoned his favorite boogeyman, immigrants with darker skin, saying “millions and millions of people are flowing in from all parts of the world, not just South America — from Africa, from Asia, from the Middle East, and they’re coming in from jail and prisons and they’re coming in from mental institutions and insane asylums...

yet none of them even compare to the race-baiting angry hate-speech coming from the left.

You seem to think that calling someone a loser compares to Jew Hating assholes screaming "Death To America" inside our own borders.

Democrats celebrate red letter days.

They celebrated when the Iraq war reached 4000 KIAs. They celebrate Jan 6th like it was their Pearl Harbor. They celebrated the counting of imaginary dead from COVID. Now they celebrate the #34 like it's July 4th.

Why is it Democrats always celebrate when bad things happen to other people?

MSNBC constantly flashes "34 Felony Counts" all day long at the bottom of their screen.

Put #34 on your avatar, leftists. Right next to your Ukrainian flag. Show us how sick you are. 34 is the left's MAGA hat. Eventually someone will start making a clothing line with #34 in big red letters.

And all of it is backfiring. #34 is just showing everyone what a moron you are.

Biden scheduled a speech ahead of the verdict, and when he walked away, a journalist asked Biden if Trump was a political prisoner. Fox said he just walked away.
This was a boldfaced lie.
Nope. Turns out Biden turned and gave everyone a Dr Evil grin fitting of a dictator as a response.

I remember when Democrats cried about Trump doing to Biden and Hillary exactly what Biden actually did to Trump.

What are your thoughts?

Hilarious you small hands felon fluffer.

Does your bagina hurt?

This is what happens when Democrats get in the White House:

1aaaccc.jpgfsdfsd.jpg

Mountcarmelfire04-19-93-n.jpg

This is what happens when Democrats get in the White House:

View attachment 956918

View attachment 956919

Elian!

That was hilarious. As if you people actually cared, and then turn around and take opposite side of similar debates.

too funny you would bring up things you all are hypocritical about

And those enemies who dared challenge us all -- the government of the people, by the people? Branch Dividian Losers!

Democrats celebrate red letter days.

They celebrated when the Iraq war reached 4000 KIAs. They celebrate Jan 6th like it was their Pearl Harbor. They celebrated the counting of imaginary dead from COVID. Now they celebrate the #34 like it's July 4th.

Why is it Democrats always celebrate when bad things happen to other people?

MSNBC constantly flashes "34 Felony Counts" all day long at the bottom of their screen.

Put #34 on your avatar, leftists. Right next to your Ukrainian flag. Show us how sick you are. 34 is the left's MAGA hat. Eventually someone will start making a clothing line with #34 in big red letters.

And all of it is backfiring. #34 is just showing everyone what a moron you are.

Biden scheduled a speech ahead of the verdict, and when he walked away, a journalist asked Biden if Trump was a political prisoner. Fox said he just walked away.
This was a boldfaced lie.
Nope. Turns out Biden turned and gave everyone a Dr Evil grin fitting of a dictator as a response.

I remember when Democrats cried about Trump doing to Biden and Hillary exactly what Biden actually did to Trump.

What are your thoughts?

Maureen Dowd

Holy Cow, 34 for 45!​

The master of Mar-a-Lago played the victim, saying the prosecutors were trying to destroy his life over “a legal expense.” Striking the martyr note, he said witnesses on his side were “literally crucified.” :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone who isn’t a lickspittle must be cruelly belittled. Justice Juan Merchan is a “crooked judge” who “looks like an angel but he’s really a devil.”

It’s remarkable to watch the luminaries of “law and order” contort themselves to undermine Trump’s conviction, dues for what Cohen called a “dumpster cult.” The party of law and order evidently doesn’t like any law it didn’t order.

Elian!

That was hilarious. As if you people actually cared, and then turn around and take opposite side of similar debates.

too funny you would bring up things you all are hypocritical about

And those enemies who dared challenge us all -- the government of the people, by the people? Branch Dividian Losers!

Biden scared .gif

Branch Davidians the Clintons murdered because they had their guns and their religion.

And it's clear you really aren't talking from a position of strength when it comes to Elian Gonzales.

Maybe someday somebody you'll listen to will explain the difference.

View attachment 956928

Branch Davidians the Clintons murdered because they had their guns and their religion.

And it's clear you really aren't talking from a position of strength when it comes to Elian Gonzales.

Maybe someday somebody you'll listen to will explain the difference.
Sure, back felons and pedophiles.

It’s the new republic party

Forum List

Back