Jan 6th Has Been Replaced By 34

Link is old and full of crap that wasn’t supported by any actual evidence.

Plus, just $1,318???? Seriously felony fuckup
When I held a TS clearance if I had gotten $1318/mo to sell military secrets to the Chinese I'd be breaking rocks in Leavenworth Prison.

Course Biden all of the sudden went from being broke to having $20 million in the bank as soon as he left office as VP.

I've been thru a hundred Sec Op classes and that is what we called a Red-Flag for espionage.

When I held a TS clearance if I had gotten $1318/mo to sell military secrets to the Chinese I'd be breaking rocks in Leavenworth Prison.
How come comer pyle hasn’t used this so-called evidence?

This is what happens when Democrats get in the White House:

View attachment 956918

View attachment 956919

Nutcase....

The first picture was a young boy being retrieved from people holding him hostage so he could be returned to his biological father.

The second picture was religious fanatics committing mass suicide.

The last one was standard text in all warrants about when lethal force can be used.

Because he's a weak fuck who doesn't have the guts to actually begin an impeachment, or issue a criminal referral to the FBI.
Well, he needs facts before conviction.

You just want conviction without facts.

Epstein Island Flight Log - JetPunk

WebNov 10, 2023 · Epstein Island Flight Log. Name all the Celebrities, Famous People, Assistants, and Pilots who were listed as going to Epstein island ... Patton Oswalt. Paul Mellon. Paula Epstein. Paula Mala. Peter Marino. Pharrel Willams. Prince Andrew. Prince Charles. Quentin Tarantino. Rachel Maddow. Rainn Wilson. Raloh Ellison.
Look at the source! Prince Charles could never go there unnoticed.

Forum List

Back