Democrats are hell-bent on “Making America Racist Again”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexicrats refuse to discuss or push policies or author a single Bill if Mexicans aren’t the primary beneficiary. They’ve finally come clean and exposed themselves, they’ve been extremely blatant about where they stand. The Party puts Mexicans first....PERIOD. This is not even debatable.
Their ‘spokespeople’ continue to to piss GOOD, REAL Americans off with every interview conducted and every editorial written. They excuse the actions and conceal the facts related to wetback criminality...they all but side with wetback murderers while downplaying the importance of American lives. The level of discontent toward wetbacks is growing by the day...Shit, I have two legit Mexicans that work for me that openly HATE illegals.
Personally, I’m enjoying watching them fuck themselves, I think they made their move to Make America Mexico Again about a decade too early as this country is still primarily made up of good, real, prideful, patriotic Americans....proven in the the 2016 election.
It wouldn’t surprise me to see Mexicans relegated to the back of the bus soon....Good job Mexicrats, keep up the good work....PLEASE

The fury over the fact that we freed their slaves will never end.

I think they’ve made a concession with Blacks...they have their replacements in wetbacks....their fertility rate is much higher and their iQ is much lower...they are the perfect target for Mexicrats.

Last edited:
More rage-fueled, racist rhetoric from BrokeLoser. Nice. Wonder why none of his threads ever get deleted ....

I think they’ve made a concession with Blacks...they have their replacements in wetbacks....they’re fertility rate is much higher and their iQ is much lower...they are the perfect target for Mexicrats.

You think?

Since when?

I think they’ve made a concession with Blacks...they have their replacements in wetbacks....they’re fertility rate is much higher and their iQ is much lower...they are the perfect target for Mexicrats.
Nobody has a lower IQ than you. You make morons (trump, etc...) look like Mensa members.

Nobody has a lower IQ than you. You make morons (trump, etc...) look like Mensa members.

You have a much lower IQ than he does. Next to you even the average 3rd world guy is a mensa member.

The rich is the party of haters.
The Apprentice.jpg

You have a much lower IQ than he does. Next to you even the average 3rd world guy is a mensa member.
All this IQ talk and no proof. We do know religious people are lower IQ because of the belief in fallacy and fairy tales that impede common sense. Most conservatives are religious so therefore they are more likely stupid.

All this IQ talk and no proof. We do know religious people are lower IQ because of the belief in fallacy and fairy tales that impede common sense. Most conservatives are religious so therefore they are more likely stupid.

At least they can correctly identity the two genders. Same can't be said of you, although in your case finding any residue of balls certainly requires mastery.

so were is your proof?.....this is the kind of post the people you are saying are stupid would post....

It's pretty ironically funny that you post in a thread calling you a bigot with bigotry. You're certainly proving your low IQ

iq_by_country.png

The rich is the party of haters.View attachment 212887

The " Rich" also includes all democratic Politicians that have made a career out of getting wealthy off the backs of tax payers. See the Clinton's,Obamas,Kerry's,Pelosi's ,Schumers etc.

Not to mention their Hollywood and entertainment industry ass kissers.

Keeping minorities enslaved to government is big business to the left.

You won't say that in hell, just saying.

The Architect of the Democrat Affordable Healthcare Act stated that its success was highly dependent on “the stupidity of the American voter”. Meaning, if you voted for the Party that supported the AHCA, then you are stupid.

Forum List

Back