Democrats attack freedom of the press and Journalists.

Bongino shared how libertarian-leaning conservatives have long-held concerns about the Patriot Act and how efforts to combat foreign interference in elections had turned into an effort to censor domestic content.

Taibbi said Bongino's analysis was correct, as the government's efforts had progressed from counterterrorism to Russian interference, domestic extremism and censoring stories about vaccine side effects.

I've argued from day one that the Patriot Act was anything but Patriotic. We have politicians promising to overturn it and then they do nothing. One can not feel too bad if it was then used against them.

Hardly. It's your training. I have promoting the works of Taibbi many times. If he wrote on this, I would happily read it AND post it.
But you called that hearing a dog & pony show, which means you don't care about what he said at that hearing.
Your thoughts are all over the place.
You need to realize that even leftist journalists are being called liars by Democrats in Washington.
This is how Democrats/communists work thru intimidation.

But you called that hearing a dog & pony show, which means you don't care about what he said at that hearing.
You need to realize that even leftist journalists are being called liars by Democrats in Washington.
There is swift retribution when any one person steps off the reservation on the left...

WTF are you talking about?

Leftist journalists ARE liars.

WTF are you talking about?

Leftist journalists ARE liars.
Apparently not all of them are....but I'm sure that the commies in congress will rectify that.

If they're willing to impeach a president twice....and spend years investigating him for nothing....and accuse him of everything they've been up to for the last several years, imagine what they would be willing to do to you if you become a problem to them.

Write a piece on this. He is the best investigative journalists going. He is fair and consistent (which is why he no longer writes for Rolling Stone).

Don't participate in the waste of our tax dollars which is all these hearings get accomplished.

That's the problem with that contrarian finger wagging poster; "thoughts" all over the place just to disagree. It is tiring to read that posters bullshit here.
There are others....
:rolleyes:

free speech and the 1st amendment are two different things,,

The protections are different ... no, we can't say anything we want, which is why I specified "almost" anything ...

Here in the United States, we value equity and fairness above all ... if journalists are given a degree of freedom of expression, then the same standards must be granted to congressmen ... equally ... only volume is controlled my money ... the Poor can say it, but only the Rich get heard ... capitalism at its finest ...

That's the problem with that contrarian finger wagging poster; "thoughts" all over the place just to disagree. It is tiring to read that posters bullshit here.
There are others....
:rolleyes:

I had one thought. These hearings are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows that accomplish nothing. I've held that same position with every one.

I had one thought. These hearings are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows that accomplish nothing. I've held that same position with every one.
They accomplish one thing, they expose the false narratives of the leftist media and denies them the exclusive right to be heard.
That was the one big thing that happened on Jan 6th.
The other side was never allowed to air their grievances.
Biden's presidency was rubber-stamped by Pence without one word in opposition allowed to be heard, and became an excuse for the Democrats to arrest witnesses that saw what happened at the Capital.
It also gave them an opportunity, which they've been taking full advantage of, to attack MAGA Republicans everywhere in the country.

Fq-gd1YWYAElI6C.jpg

They accomplish one thing, they expose the false narratives of the leftist media and denies them the exclusive right to be heard.
That was the one big thing that happened on Jan 6th.
The other side was never allowed to air their grievances.
Biden's presidency was rubber-stamped by Pence without one word in opposition allowed to be heard, and became an excuse for the Democrats to arrest witnesses that saw what happened at the Capital.
It also gave them an opportunity, which they've been taking full advantage of, to attack MAGA Republicans everywhere in the country.

View attachment 764995

And I called the Jan 6 hearings nothing more than a Dog and Pony show.

I understand. It's good when your guys waste millions and it's bad when theirs do.
So you don't mind the fact that Nancy Pelosi held two impeachments, and gave out gold pens at taxpayer's expense, simply because they were trying to protect their Ukrainian money-laundering operation, and to keep Trump from exposing the Obama Administration's espionage during the Russian Collusion scam.
How much do you think one hearing costs compared to the costs of two fake impeachments, several primetime Jan 6th hearings televised to the tune of $3 million/ min, and the Mueller Investigation that they later admitted was over nothing. They knew Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

The only thing they can say is Russia tried to use social media to influence the election, something that the FBI and half the Biden Adm Executive Branch is trying to do on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms. The Dems impeached Trump over something that Biden is doing right now.

Forum List

Back