Democrats attack freedom of the press and Journalists.

He was asked to attend by congress.

"Asked". As I have said many times, all of these are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows. Taibbi knows that so I wonder why he decided to participate.

He did report and for that the Ds and their media call him a liar, Trumper, and other ridiculous names. Now you’re criticizing him. WTF!

You should be criticizing the Ds.

I highly criticized their dog and pony shows.

Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

So did Trump but you cared not.
On Twitter, President Trump deployed the phrase “fake news” 273 times this year — 50 percent more often than he did in 2018. He demanded “retribution” over a “Saturday Night Live” sketch, declared that Washington Post reporters “shouldn’t even be allowed on the grounds of the White House,” and accused The New York Times of “Treason.”

Trump admin secretly seized phone records of reporters to ...

View attachment 764973
Republic World
https://www.republicworld.com › ... › US News

Jun 4, 2021 — The US Justice Department under Donald Trump had secretly seized the phone records of four New York Times reporters over four months in 2017 ...

Biden is doing the same shit that Trump did no difference.

"They (Republic World) also publish stories with a left-wing bias that uses loaded headlines, such as this one that belittles President Trump and his claims of fake news: “Donald Trump Is The Undisputed Heavyweight President Of The World!” Further, they often source poorly as they do not provide links for their articles."

I'm using a site that you respect to show you that you are using 'click bait' to insert here....

Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

which show are you talking about????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

which show are you talking about??

All of them. Nothing is ever accomplished with any of them other than the lying politicians getting some face time on the camera.

Fauci lied. What happened? Nothing.

Clapper lied. What happened? Nothing.

What became of the Jan 6 commission? Nothing.

Absolutely sickening. The main stream press is allowing this to happen because they are supporting the dems. Can you imagine the shit storm if republicans said or did what these democrats did?
Democraps are totally, completely full of shit right now.

"Asked". As I have said many times, all of these are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows. Taibbi knows that so I wonder why he decided to participate.

So, he should decline to participate? Why?

DeSantis '24
1679091c5a880faf6fb5e6087eb1b2dc.jpg

All these hearings accomplish nothing. Neither side of the political aisle are without bias. The 1/6 hearings were a Hollywood produced show and didn't prove anything.

"They (Republic World) also publish stories with a left-wing bias that uses loaded headlines, such as this one that belittles President Trump and his claims of fake news: “Donald Trump Is The Undisputed Heavyweight President Of The World!” Further, they often source poorly as they do not provide links for their articles."

I'm using a site that you respect to show you that you are using 'click bait' to insert here....
There are half a dozen other sites...You can't deny the fact of what happened

All of them. Nothing is ever accomplished with any of them other than the lying politicians getting some face time on the camera.

True.

There are half a dozen other sites...You can't deny the fact of what happened
I just wonder why you choose to use that one? One that you know, or should know has a left lean bias....

are you saying him publishing the twitter files was a dog and pony show??

If everyone decided to just tell Congress to fly a kite when asked to give testimony, how would Congress make an informed decision on anything?

If everyone decided to just tell Congress to fly a kite when asked to give testimony, how would Congress make an informed decision on anything?
Congress is too dysfunctional to make informed decisions.

All these hearings accomplish nothing. Neither side of the political aisle are without bias. The 1/6 hearings were a Hollywood produced show and didn't prove anything.

How is this such a difficult concept for so many? These hearings costs millions of dollars and none of them ever accomplish anything.

Are many of them real actual problems? Yes. Maybe we need to elect people actually capable of addressing problems as opposed to just wasting money.

Forum List

Back