Democrats attack freedom of the press and Journalists.

How is this such a difficult concept for so many? These hearings costs millions of dollars and none of them ever accomplish anything.

Are many of them real actual problems? Yes. Maybe we need to elect people actually capable of addressing problems as opposed to just wasting money.
but what about him publishing the twitter files??
is that a dog and pony show??

"Asked". As I have said many times, all of these are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows. Taibbi knows that so I wonder why he decided to participate.
Okay. I don’t disagree that the hearing was a dog and pony show. However it did expose the Ds as anti-free speech and pro censorship. It also exposed them as fools as they criticized Matt personally.

Okay. I don’t disagree that the hearing was a dog and pony show. However it did expose the Ds as anti-free speech and pro censorship. It also exposed them as fools as they criticized Matt personally.

Did it take a dog and pony show to expose politicians? No. We already knew this, right? So why waste millions on something that will end up resulting in nothing?

then say that instead of tagging a question as fake news,,,
it makes you look like a bigger idiot than people already think you are,,

I was commenting on the hearings, period. That is what this thread is about. If you wish to ask me about something else, explain why and how it is relevant or I'll ignore it.

I was commenting on the hearings, period. That is what this thread is about. If you wish to ask me about something else, explain why and how it is relevant or I'll ignore it.
then say that when I asked instead of tagging a question as fake news,,

Democrats used to be the biggest pushers of free speech and press. I don't know what happened them.

Not what you said. You claimed he was participating in a dog and pony show.
Which means you want him to STFU.
English. Learn it.

Hardly. It's your training. I have promoting the works of Taibbi many times. If he wrote on this, I would happily read it AND post it.

Russel Brand is a bit too energetic in multiple ways for me, but the man speaks a great many truths worth hearing. And one of those truths is a desperate hope that all of us... the normal people... Democrat or Republican... realizes that the entire power structure that exist - ALL OF IT - BOTH SIDES - is completely corrupt and every single day works hard to keep us fighting each other, meanwhile they are systematically destroying the middle class and hording power and money into fewer and fewer and fewer people/corporations.
THIS - is the real "WOKENESS" this country needs. Awaken from the drunken stupor the establishment has put us in and realize they are the root of all of our problems, not each other.

Forum List

Back