Democrats attack freedom of the press and Journalists.

So you don't mind the fact that Nancy Pelosi held two impeachments

Read what I said about that. I said many times the (D)'s had no valid reason to impeach Trump the first time. I said the second time was at least arguable but stupid at that point.

, and gave out gold pens at taxpayer's expense, simply because they were trying to protect their Ukrainian money-laundering operation, and to keep Trump from exposing the Obama Administration's espionage during the Russian Collusion scam.
How much do you think one hearing costs compared to the costs of two fake impeachments, several primetime Jan 6th hearings televised to the tune of $3 million/ min, and the Mueller Investigation that they later admitted was over nothing. They knew Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

The only thing they can say is Russia tried to use social media to influence the election, something that the FBI and half the Biden Adm Executive Branch is trying to do on Twitter, Facebook, and other social media platforms. The Dems impeached Trump over something that Biden is doing right now.

I condemned it all. I'm not sure why that is such a hard concept for you.

Absolutely sickening. The main stream press is allowing this to happen because they are supporting the dems. Can you imagine the shit storm if republicans said or did what these democrats did?
According to your lord and master, Donald Trump, the press are the enemy of the people. Are you now saying your cult leader was wrong?

Read what I said about that. I said many times the (D)'s had no valid reason to impeach Trump the first time. I said the second time was at least arguable but stupid at that point.

I condemned it all. I'm not sure why that is such a hard concept for you.
If you support anything these people do you're supporting all of it when you remain silent about the rest.
Most of the time I see you standing up for them, which is the same thing as being one of them.
Learn to be more vocal about this.....because I've never seen you do otherwise.
I cannot bring myself to support a party that practices subterfuge and sabotage.
That's why I switched parties long ago.
And I can't even call myself a Republican when I see what Republicans like Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, and Mike Pence do.
I'm officially an Independent....because I don't want to be seen supporting these POS liars.

If you support anything these people do you're supporting all of it when you remain silent about the rest.

I do not understand being against something that you support just because of who is promoting it. I didn't support Trump but when he made noises about pulling the troops, I fully supported that. See, it's about principles, not being beholden to a party no matter what.

Support something when it's your guy and then no supporting that very same thing when it's the other party doing it.

I will never understand that.

Most of the time I see you standing up for them, which is the same thing as being one of them.

You rarely do. You might see me supporting things I support that they pretend to support.

I cannot bring myself to support a party that practices subterfuge and sabotage.

LOL, of course you can.

And I can't even call myself a Republican when I see what Republicans like Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, and Mike Pence do.
I'm officially an Independent....because I don't want to be seen supporting these POS liars.

Odd then how many times you complain about me supporting Independent positions.

I do not understand being against something that you support just because of who is promoting it. I didn't support Trump but when he made noises about pulling the troops, I fully supported that. See, it's about principles, not being beholden to a party no matter what.

Support something when it's your guy and then no supporting that very same thing when it's the other party doing it.

I will never understand that.

You rarely do. You might see me supporting things I support that they pretend to support.

LOL, of course you can.

Odd then how many times you complain about me supporting Independent positions.
You're confusing independent positions with leftist positions.
How can you say you're being independent when you rarely think for yourself.

I've seen you stray right a little every once in a great while, but for the most you tend to believe the official state-approved propaganda that the establishment forces down our throats.

You're just as big a sucker as Care4All is. You're just more rational.

You're confusing independent positions with leftist positions.
How can you say you're being independent when you rarely think for yourself.

LOL, rant away.

I've seen you stray right a little every once in a great while, but for the most you tend to believe the official state-approved propaganda that the establishment forces down our throats.

Nice vast generalization rant. (not really).

You're just as big a sucker as Care4All is. You're just more rational.

Done with ranting? I hope so.

According to your lord and master, Donald Trump, the press are the enemy of the people. Are you now saying your cult leader was wrong?
Taibbi calls this the “absolute fusion of state, corporate, and civil society organizations,” but it’s really Fascism.

Are you a fascist?

Absolutely sickening. The main stream press is allowing this to happen because they are supporting the dems. Can you imagine the shit storm if republicans said or did what these democrats did?

Republicans are the ones who threaten free speech and a free press. Taibi is compromised because he is partisan. Why not release all of the information rather than selectively giving a Democrat critic access to the information. Any results from this should be questioned.

He did report and for that the Ds and their media call him a liar, Trumper, and other ridiculous names. Now you’re criticizing him. WTF!

You should be criticizing the Ds.
He won’t cause he is a paid shill for the dnc.

Taibbi calls this the “absolute fusion of state, corporate, and civil society organizations,” but it’s really Fascism.

Are you a fascist?
You are talking to a paid shill fir Langley same as soupnazi,what do you think.

Glad to see you finally coming around thst it’s a one party system designed as two.trump is the first president sense kennedy not part of that corrupt two party system.the elite have tried to take him out same as they did kennedy but he has always been one step ahead of them thanks to sophisticated technology we did not have back then.

Forum List

Back