🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Ohh. We're ready. If you thought it was a hot summer...

Me to, I do think if democrats pull a stunt there will be violence.

Right Wing Nuts Jobs- always hoping for an excuse to shoot at Americans.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Yeah they seem overly eager to refresh them with the blood of other Americans that they just happen to disagree with.

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Democrats are NOT Americans.

Is that how you justify your desire to kill Americans?

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.

Yeah they seem overly eager to refresh them with the blood of other Americans that they just happen to disagree with.

Democrats are not American, not even human. They are related to Roaches and Rats.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Democrats are NOT Americans.

Is that how you justify your desire to kill Americans?

Choose wisely.

Apparently NaziCons are too stupid to understand reverse psychology to mobile Democratic voters.
Fire water again? Ahh well... When you're ready to ( cough cough ) pass out let me know. I'll get you a blanket.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I think you do protest too much.

Lol, without Va, co, fl and NH the republicans don't have a chance. Slash, cut, burn and fuck is a loser!! Drop the goddamn tea party act and fast.

Laughing.....for fuck's sake, Hillary is leading in Arizona and Georgia. The last time a democrat won both states was 1948.

Conservative darling Cliven Bundy was shitting his diaper when Truman pulled that off.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Sorros thinks you are backing a LOSER. The Young Turks think you are backing a LOSER. George Lopez thinks you are backing a LOSER. Obama thinks you MIGHT be backing a LOSER!

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Sorros thinks you are backing a LOSER. The Young Turks think you are backing a LOSER. George Lopez thinks you are backing a LOSER. Obama thinks you MIGHT be backing a LOSER!

And yet among the electorate Hillary has gained 25 points in how many think she's going to win the election.

With the polls showing her with an 6 point lead nationally and a double digit lead in key battle ground states. Including Pennyslvania....which Trump *must* win. But is currently behind by 13 points.

Say it with me: "Madam President".

Sounds like Hillary should just go ahead and concede - while she's ahead in all the polls.

We got it....Trump will put her in jail when he first gets the chance......

Along with anyone else who dares disagree with King Trump.
No, just you fascists.....

Like I said- anyone who dares disagree with King Trump.

To you and Trump we will all be fascists.

Or communists

Or whatever 'ists' Trump makes up.

Forum List

Back