Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

We got it....Trump will put her in jail when he first gets the chance......

Along with anyone else who dares disagree with King Trump.
No, just you fascists.....

Like I said- anyone who dares disagree with King Trump.

To you and Trump we will all be fascists.

Or communists

Or whatever 'ists' Trump makes up.

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

But then revenge killings of women and children is a wild war crime.

So why quibble over the details.
I'm sure Hillary will like GITMO.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.

Or communists

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.
Hitlery is fat...

Or communists

Plenty of democrats can go, at least eight years worth.

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I think you do protest too much.

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

So willful ignorance of overwhelming evidence contradicting you mated with a No True Scotsman fallacy.

I suppose November will tell us what willful ignorance and fallacies of logic are worth, won't it?

Or communists

So you're openly advocating sending political opponents of Trump to military prison?

Damn. There's not even any pretense in covering up your advocacy of fascism anymore, is there. Violent suppression of political opposition and belligerent nationalism indeed.

Or communists

Hitlery is fat...

But not as fat as your messiah, Orange Jesus.

Or communists

There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

Thus it has NO civil rights protections.

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

So willful ignorance of overwhelming evidence contradicting you mated with a No True Scotsman fallacy.

I suppose November will tell us what willful ignorance and fallacies of logic are worth, won't it?

November will simply tell us what to do next...

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

November will simply set the tone for what comes next...

Or communists

So you're openly advocating sending political opponents of Trump to military prison?

Damn. There's not even any pretense in covering up your advocacy of fascism anymore, is there. Violent suppression of political opposition and belligerent nationalism indeed.

Why is it those who claim to love freedom the most are the first ones to volunteer to remove others access to it?

Or communists

There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

That's naked, open fascism.

I appreciate your honesty at least.

Or communists

I have NEVER covered up any nationalist feelings I have nor will I.

Why is it those who claim to love freedom the most are the first ones to volunteer to remove others access to it?
I don't know why people are voting hitlery....

Because their conception of freedom is treating other people like shit?

Ridding America of Democrats by sending them to military camps.

This is openly being advocated by our board conservatives. Trump is really revealing the party, folks.

Or communists

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

Cite the LAW that says political parties have civil rights. THEY DON'T.

Or communists

War will be hell....

I have NEVER covered up any nationalist feelings I have nor will I.

Putting people in military camps because they disagree with you politically is 'nationalistic feelings'?

Lets see how far down the rabbit hole this goes. Should the 'corrupt media' be put in the camps too? Would the nation be better if it were 'rid' of the media?

Please, continue your 'never covered up' honesty on this point as well.

Because their conception of freedom is treating other people like shit?

Ridding America of Democrats by sending them to military camps.

This is openly being advocated by our board conservatives. Trump is really revealing the party, folks.

If they believe their own conspiracies then they should realize they are just outing themselves to FEMA for reeducation.

War will be hell....

So wild and completely unjustified optimism mated with desperately, willful ignorance culminating in threats of violence.

Damn, it must suck to be a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back