Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

War will be hell....

Yeah, just ask those dumbfucks in Oregon, a single roadblock and one old yahoo shot dead and now their lives are hell.
Why was that mechanical engineer executed by the .gov again?

For being a risk to law enforcement.
Like your BLM terrorists?

They weren't BLM, but they were also shot down by the Police, OK, good. What is your point? You were implying that Gomer up in Oregon didn't run out of truck that crashed into a snowbank trying to avoid a Police roadblock while reaching for a gun. Fuck him, he's dead and you're a dead ender.
Black Lives Matter.....idiot....

Yeah, just ask those dumbfucks in Oregon, a single roadblock and one old yahoo shot dead and now their lives are hell.
Why was that mechanical engineer executed by the .gov again?

For being a risk to law enforcement.
Like your BLM terrorists?

They weren't BLM, but they were also shot down by the Police, OK, good. What is your point? You were implying that Gomer up in Oregon didn't run out of truck that crashed into a snowbank trying to avoid a Police roadblock while reaching for a gun. Fuck him, he's dead and you're a dead ender.
Black Lives Matter.....idiot....

Yeah, that's what BLM stands for, did you think I was referring to Bureau of Land Management? Why would I do that?

Wishful Thinking on the part of Trumpians.
You fascists were never even in the game.....

Seriously, you're a far right wing nut job who never had his way in national politics because your views are fringy at best.

Yeah, but being a fringe right wing nut has never stopped them from making vague threats about 'wars' they won't fight in and 'revolts' they won't sacrifice for.

Seriously, you're a far right wing nut job who never had his way in national politics because your views are fringy at best.

Yeah, but being a fringe right wing nut has never stopped them from making vague threats about 'wars' they won't fight in and 'revolts' they won't sacrifice for.
You will be stacked very close to the bottom....

Well, he's not really that hardcore, he wants others to do his dirty work.

I bet a lot of 12 year olds find that fascinating.

Hey Mods, is there/should there be a minimum age requirement? I'm serious.

Well, when you turn 12, do let us know.....

I don't find you fascinating.

Well, you're not 12 yet....:lol:

Except that will be no war, kid. As wars need people to fight. And your ilk won't fight. You won't bleed. You won't sacrifice.

But vague and empty threats on the internet before your mom calls you down for a fresh batch of pizza bagels? You guys have that shit down to a science.

Yep, you got me.

Yep, you got me.
I knew that before you even started....:lol:

Yep, you got me.
I knew that before you even started....:lol:

Yep, you're a smartey.

Forum List

Back