Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I think you do protest too much.

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

Loyal American voters is why Trump will not get elected.

Hell the GOP is busy abandoning the S.S. Trump before it sinks completely.

Trump voters are members of the Trump party NOT the GOP idiot.

That's kind of creepy, very North Korean of you to say that.

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

No...we sent the GOP'ers back to the democrats....

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

But then revenge killings of women and children is a wild war crime.

So why quibble over the details.
I'm sure Hillary will like GITMO.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.
There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

Thus it has NO civil rights protections.

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

That's naked, open fascism.

I appreciate your honesty at least.
Cite the LAW that says political parties have civil rights. THEY DON'T.
People have civil rights, dumbass. You can't jail people just because you don't like them.

Wishful Thinking on the part of Trumpians.
You fascists were never even in the game.....
What "fascists" are those, genius?
RIF room temp IQ'er.......
Answer the question... "what fascists?"... assuming that you can.
Your inability to read is not my problem.....
You haven't answered the question... "what fascists?"

I'm sure Hillary will like GITMO.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.
There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

People have civil rights, dumbass. You can't jail people just because you don't like them.
Political parties do NOT have civil rights. And if you name that party as a terrorist group then YES YOU CAN jail them.

Political parties do NOT have civil rights. And if you name that party as a terrorist group then YES YOU CAN jail them.
The President can't just name a political party a terrorist organization. You're fucking insane.

I can't wait for you and your ilk to lose this November and fade to irrelevancy.

The President can't just name a political party a terrorist organization. You're fucking insane.

I can't wait for you and your ilk to lose this November and fade to irrelevancy.
Check the law idiot.

Check the law idiot.
Sorry, we don't live in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.

Check the law idiot.
Sorry, we don't live in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.
No...but you fascist democrats live among us.....

Suuure, uh-huh. :eusa_doh:

1zv93es.png

You get that, right? Even if by some miracle, Crazy Donald won every single swing state, he would still lose the election; as Hillary, at this point, already has more than the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election. Crazy Donald's only saving grace is that the election is not "at this point," and polls change.

Unfortunately for Crazy Donald, there's nothing at this point to move those polls enough to push the election in his favor.

The denial will make it even more fun! I wonder if they will go through the Trump years in a daze lol! Maybe in denial the entire time crying where art thou dear leader Clinton! Lmao!

Bush Derangement Syndrome was Hilarious with these people, using people like Cindy Sheehan and then tossing her away like a.used kleenex

Suuure, uh-huh. :eusa_doh:

1zv93es.png

You get that, right? Even if by some miracle, Crazy Donald won every single swing state, he would still lose the election; as Hillary, at this point, already has more than the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election. Crazy Donald's only saving grace is that the election is not "at this point," and polls change.

Unfortunately for Crazy Donald, there's nothing at this point to move those polls enough to push the election in his favor.
Only poll that counts is November 8th. Why are all those well known liberals in the OP scared?

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Wait till you get to the part of the thread where he starts calling for political opponents of Trump to placed in military camps.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

You voted in my poll, yes?

Check the law idiot.

Um....you're aware that what you're proposing is wildly against the law.

Remember, once you give a man the authority to put millions into camps.....you can't just put that genie back into a bottle. He'll be coming for you soon enough. That how fascism works. Its a ravenous beast that is always looking for new groups to consume.

Yeah, his child like faith that once all his political opponents have been put into the camps that he won't be next has a very Ramsey'esque 'My Hounds will never harm me' kinda vibe.

Forum List

Back