Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

8 years your ilks. failed and malicious policies and leadership made this bed... Now you get to lie in it.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.
Plenty of democrats can go, at least eight years worth.

So you're openly advocating sending political opponents of Trump to military prison?

Damn. There's not even any pretense in covering up your advocacy of fascism anymore, is there. Violent suppression of political opposition and belligerent nationalism indeed.

Why is it those who claim to love freedom the most are the first ones to volunteer to remove others access to it?

Because their conception of freedom is treating other people like shit?

Ridding America of Democrats by sending them to military camps.

This is openly being advocated by our board conservatives. Trump is really revealing the party, folks.

If they believe their own conspiracies then they should realize they are just outing themselves to FEMA for reeducation.
You fear your .gov?

I'm sure Hillary will like GITMO.

If opposing Trump gets you sent to Gitmo.......it wouldn't stop with Hillary. Fascism is a hungry fucker.

So you're openly advocating sending political opponents of Trump to military prison?

Damn. There's not even any pretense in covering up your advocacy of fascism anymore, is there. Violent suppression of political opposition and belligerent nationalism indeed.

Why is it those who claim to love freedom the most are the first ones to volunteer to remove others access to it?

This is openly being advocated by our board conservatives. Trump is really revealing the party, folks.
I support the idea of being cost effective and on or under budget. No rafts for democrats going to GITMO. You sob's can swim.

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

But then revenge killings of women and children is a wild war crime.

So why quibble over the details.

There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

Thus it has NO civil rights protections.

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

That's naked, open fascism.

I appreciate your honesty at least.
War will be hell....

Yeah, just ask those dumbfucks in Oregon, a single roadblock and one old yahoo shot dead and now their lives are hell.

There is NOTHING wrong with ridding America of democrats. NO law protects a political party. A political party is NOT a race a faith or a gender.

People do have civil rights. Its people, millions and millions of people, that you're insisting should be sent to military prison for opposing Donald Trump.

War will be hell....

Yeah, just ask those dumbfucks in Oregon, a single roadblock and one old yahoo shot dead and now their lives are hell.
Why was that mechanical engineer executed by the .gov again?

If they believe their own conspiracies then they should realize they are just outing themselves to FEMA for reeducation.

This is the *second* thread where our conservative friends have come out in open advocacy of the literal elimination of political opposition.

Just tonight.

The first in pushing a button and making them 'disappear'. The other in putting them into military camps. Apparently the largest ever built......as there are tens of millions of democrats.

Fascism is apparently a party plank with the GOP.

If you listen carefully, you can almost hear that poor lady that wrote the 2012 Election postmortem for the GOP pulling her hair out in frustration.

You fear your .gov?

Do I fear a government website? No, can't say that I do.

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Ohh. We're ready. If you thought it was a hot summer...

Me to, I do think if democrats pull a stunt there will be violence.

such a tough talking dorkyfuzzlenutz , but alas you were a coward and never joined the military

I support the idea of being cost effective and on or under budget. No rafts for democrats going to GITMO. You sob's can swim.

And what of the media? Trump argues for changes in the law to let him sue them and win? How about you.....does the media go to the camps as well?

War will be hell....

For being a risk to law enforcement.

8 years your ilks. failed and malicious policies and leadership made this bed... Now you get to lie in it.

And by 'lie in it', you mean win yet another presidency and 3 or 4 new supreme court justices?

War will be hell....

Like your BLM terrorists?

And by 'lie in it', you mean win yet another presidency and 3 or 4 new supreme court justices?
Yeah, here is your three.
images

upload_2016-8-17_17-59-35.jpeg

upload_2016-8-17_18-0-30.jpeg

Ohh. We're ready. If you thought it was a hot summer...
Me to, I do think if democrats pull a stunt there will be violence.
If trump continues to incite violence there will be even MORE violence! Perhaps he'll wind up in orange coveralls to match his overall attributes. Wouldn't that be special!

Hitlery will send more and more terrorists to attack Trump supporters.....we will continue to resist....

War will be hell....

images

View attachment 85947
View attachment 85948

Yeah, I doubt Hillary is appointing any of those people.

Though you never did tell me.....would you include the media in the groups you insist should be sent to the military camps?

Don't chickenshit out on us now, Dark. Take a tip from the Spice Girls and tell us what you want, what you really, really want.

War will be hell....

images

View attachment 85947
View attachment 85948

Yeah, I doubt Hillary is appointing any of those people.

Though you never did tell me.....would you include the media in the groups you insist should be sent to the military camps?

Don't chickenshit out on us now, Dark. Take a tip from the Spice Girls and tell us what you want, what you really, really want.
Nah, leave them, they will be powerless anyway.

War will be hell....

Like your BLM terrorists?

They weren't BLM, but they were also shot down by the Police, OK, good. What is your point? You were implying that Gomer up in Oregon didn't run out of truck that crashed into a snowbank trying to avoid a Police roadblock while reaching for a gun. Fuck him, he's dead and you're a dead ender.

Forum List

Back