🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Begin To Realize They Might LOSE!

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Lopez who hates Trump admits he has the votes to WIN!
Right at the end of these 2 minutes...

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I think you do protest too much.

Sorros thinks you are backing a LOSER. The Young Turks think you are backing a LOSER. George Lopez thinks you are backing a LOSER. Obama thinks you MIGHT be backing a LOSER!

And yet among the electorate Hillary has gained 25 points in how many think she's going to win the election.

With the polls showing her with an 6 point lead nationally and a double digit lead in key battle ground states. Including Pennyslvania....which Trump *must* win. But is currently behind by 13 points.

Say it with me: "Madam President".

Sorry, that ship got run over by the Trump Train before it ever set sail :lol:

Sounds like Hillary should just go ahead and concede - while she's ahead in all the polls.

We got it....Trump will put her in jail when he first gets the chance......

Along with anyone else who dares disagree with King Trump.
No, just you fascists.....

Like I said- anyone who dares disagree with King Trump.

To you and Trump we will all be fascists.

Or communists

Or whatever 'ists' Trump makes up.
Nope....I'm good....

You will hate the next 8 years of Trump....and that just fucking awesome!!!!!

Clinton backers are starting to admit they may have an ass kicking coming. Gone from Obama is the "Yes we will win" to Maybe Trump can beat us.

And its spreading through real well know leftist internet shows like this one. They are going so far as saying he will be the LAST republican president. If that is the case Hillary has to lose for that to happen.

Even George Sorros goes so far to explain that Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! And it will ONLY be Hillary if the CROOKED electorial votes that save her.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Laughing......a 6 point national lead and double digit leads in crucial battleground states and its the Democrats that are worried?

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

Loyal American voters is why Trump will not get elected.

Hell the GOP is busy abandoning the S.S. Trump before it sinks completely.

Sounds like Hillary should just go ahead and concede - while she's ahead in all the polls.

Odd, I don't recall Hillary calling herself the 'most militant military person in the universe', or calling on massive deportation teams to sweep the United States, or calling for a complete and total shutdown of all Muslims entering the country, or demanding 'purity tests', or calling on the US military to murder non-combantant women and children in revenge killings, or insisting that we should bring back torture 'and worse', or insisting that if elected she'll put her opponent behind bars.

That would all be Trump. Thanks goodness he has the 'best words', huh?

Or communists

Nope....I'm good....

Nah.

IF Trump were to be elected- and yes that is possible- though it appears less and less likely- I will do what I do when each and every President is elected.

I will wish him a very successful Presidency. I will hope that he has a successful Presidency that leaves America better than when he became President.

Will you do the same when Clinton is elected?

Odd, I don't recall Hillary calling herself the 'most militant military person in the universe', or calling on massive deportation teams to sweep the United States, or calling for a complete and total shutdown of all Muslims entering the country, or demanding 'purity tests', or calling on the US military to murder non-combantant women and children in revenge killings, or insisting that we should bring back torture 'and worse', or insisting that if elected she'll put her opponent behind bars.

All the above reasons are more than enough cause to deny her my vote. Whose side are you rooting for?

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

I place my faith in loyal Americans, not propagandist polls. These polls after all aren't bulletproof... That is to say they don't always get it correct.

Trump voters are members of the Trump party NOT the GOP idiot.

Or communists

Nope....I'm good....

Nah.

IF Trump were to be elected- and yes that is possible- though it appears less and less likely- I will do what I do when each and every President is elected.

I will wish him a very successful Presidency. I will hope that he has a successful Presidency that leaves America better than when he became President.

No...I will join those who revolt....

Let's hope I am right....

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Trump voters are members of the Trump party NOT the GOP idiot.

Yep- I know that Trump is not actually a Republican.

And Republicans are starting to finally accept that too.

Or communists

Nope....I'm good....

Nah.

NO.

Or communists

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

But then revenge killings of women and children is a wild war crime.

So why quibble over the details.

When you stop lying, perhaps we can chat.....

Or communists

Nope....I'm good....

Nah.

LOL- so you will be revolting........I think you will qualify......

Or communists

Nope....I'm good....

Nah.

Please do revolt. Pleeaaase do.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

Real Americans is why Trump will get elected....

Or communists

Trump has even advocated US citizens to be sent to Guantanamo to be tried by military commissions. Which, of course, is flagrantly illegal.

I'm sure Hillary will like GITMO.

Pack your mags folks.
Fury

You wish--LOL Right now Hillary Clinton is so far ahead in all the battleground states (by double digits) she has moved adds out of several of them and they are now campaigning in RED states that are in play. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. She is now polling ahead of Trump in the Deep RED states of Arizona and Georgia.

Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Clinton Super-PAC Going Dark in Colorado and Pennsylvania
With Big Lead, Pro-Clinton Super PAC Suspends Ads in 3 Swing States
More polling woes for Trump: Clinton ahead in Florida, Virginia
Clinton expands battleground state map with push into Arizona, Georgia

Election night will look something similar to this.

images

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images

Last edited:

Or communists

Finally you make sense.

Forum List

Back