Democrats Big Vote for Me Platform: Freebies to People Who Aren’t Americans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
What’s up with that?

Has Trump got them under some kind of mind control to get them to work for his re-election?

They fully believe their position is the right and moral one, perfectly expressing "who we are as Americans".

They're quite mad, you know.

I just hope that the dems keep these policies into the 2020 election with Trump.

I just hope that the dems keep these policies into the 2020 election with Trump.

They have already provided the Republican campaigns with enough clips and one-liners to cover the campaign season.

They may try to tack to "the center" after the convention, but it will fail.

They fully believe their position is the right and moral one, perfectly expressing "who we are as Americans".

They're quite mad, you know.
Is it the water? How can the mentally ill coalesce so well?
Ever hear of the term mad as a hater? It came from Mercury fumes. They actually make made haters seem perfectly sane. Unfortunately our mental hospitals are unable to handle the load so they allow them to walk around free.

It's a better Vote for Me platform than the one below hat the right wing uses.

VOTE FOR ME YOU DUMB SOBs

That’s the best you got?

Your party just swore to the American people they would take away their healthcare and raise their taxes to pay for illegals to have healthcare.

The GOP and President Trump couldn’t had dreamed of a better scenario to happen.

That’s the best you got?

Your party just swore to the American people they would take away their healthcare and raise their taxes to pay for illegals to have healthcare.

The GOP and President Trump couldn’t had dreamed of a better scenario to happen.
Hours of footage of quotes from the Leftards. It’s going to be a bloodbath next year.

Forum List

Back