Democrats blame white women for loss in Virginia

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Cuz nothing is ever their fault.

Maybe instead of pushing crt and talking shit about white people, and telling parents upset at schools (face it, whites are going to overall be more involved in their child's education than others) they shouldn't be involved and all the other shit they pulled to alienate whites then more would have voted for them.

Maybe one day they will stop race baiting.

LOL. The dems are even worse about losing Virginia than Hillary was about losing the Presidency.

Wow... LibProgs are doing Donald Trump impressions... blaming everyone but themselves... :badgrin:

What moron of a politician picks a fight with moms?? I bet he regrets that!
The same Democrat morons who though Hillary should have been a coronated. They feel entitled because their MSM tells them they are beautiful just like the old fairytale "mirror mirror on the wall."

WHITE WOMAN BAD!!!!!!!!

I mean, it just COULDN'T be because the Democrats are now nothing more than a fascist crime gang, right?

I blame women for everything. Black plague? Women. 9/11? Women. CrusaderFrank posts? Women.

White women rejected the race based division by the dems, like terry, harris, obama, and xiden and embraced a brighter, more united Virginia that the first african american woman offered to the Lt Govenorship

See that white women, this is all your fault, welcome to the party.

Apparently there aren't enough white women in College, disgruntled man-hating single mid-lifes & dykes in Ga., what a shame.

Maybe one day they will stop race baiting.
Doubtful... it's all they have, now. I sincerely believe that IF Trump runs and wins, they will realize they can't repeat 4 years of investigations and their propaganda arm, the media 5th column is losing any power it once had so their only means of fighting back will be actual street violence.

Forum List

Back