🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Bring Back Lynching

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So, a Virginia Governor makes the mistake of being honest and frank about the true goals of Democrats with abortion laws, and they say absolutely nothing. Total silence. Once the kid is born, snuff him. Kill the kid because mommy feels she can't afford to take care of him. She is so emotionally disturbed that she has to be medicated. Thus one of the conditions for infanticide are met.

This is the truth that the left is hiding from us. Murder on demand, paid for by the taxpayers. This cannot become a major issue in the abortion debate. Within hours a picture surfaces showing the governor as a medical student wearing blackface. A cry goes out, "LYNCH THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Democrats are all in agreement, the Governor has to resign, in effect, a lynching without a trial. This is political-correctness at its worst. The fascist thought police taking down another target. On to the next victim.

Trust me, I think the guy is screwed up, but I cannot stand by and watch this crap go on without voicing my opinion on the subject. He may be a lousy baby-killing Democrat, but he has rights. Democrats crow about the rule of law, but only when it applies to their favored political groups and a select few. When it comes to Democrats and their penchant for mob-rule.....I cannot agree. This isn't 1860, but Democrats act like it is. I see no difference between what they're doing today and what they did back then. Isn't this ironic that we are in a celebration of Black History Month and Democrats celebrate it with a lynching?

I actually see it is as part and parcel. Dems have always pushed for abortions at any time for any reason, due, in part, to their racism they have been trying to hide all these years. Note where planned parenthood clinics always locate.

It's refreshing to see a situation where the rules the Democrats made for everyone else finally apply to one of theirs.

Democrats? What about the southern Republican who was dreaming of attending a public hanging?
Then of course there Stephen King.
Then the MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters that put a rope around the neck of the gay they had just beaten up.
Democrats don’t want racists.
Republicans are racist.
One of the many enormous differences between the two parties.

Democrats? What about the southern Republican who was dreaming of attending a public hanging?
Then the MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters that put a rope around the neck of the gay they had just beaten up.
Republicans are racist.
Except its democrats doing it.

Republicans are racist.
As it always has been. Their lies are falling apart before their eyes. They’ve explained away with lies previously, but it has happened too often and is now being exposed for their truth. They have used minorities to keep them in their place for all these years, under the guise of it being better for their well being. Guess what, people are finally seeing it for what it is. I can almost guarantee others in the party knew this guys history, and kept it under wraps, but didn’t care as much of the upper echelon think the same way. Now , conservatives are digging to expose truths they have successfully kept hidden until now.

Republicans are racist.
As it always has been. Their lies are falling apart before their eyes. They’ve explained away with lies previously, but it has happened too often and is now being exposed for their truth. They have used minorities to keep them in their place for all these years, under the guise of it being better for their well being. Guess what, people are finally seeing it for what it is. I can almost guarantee others in the party knew this guys history, and kept it under wraps, but didn’t care as much of the upper echelon think the same way. Now , conservatives are digging to expose truths they have successfully kept hidden until now.
It's funny actually, in that it reminds of the transmission shop I went to work for years ago. On my first day the manager took me over to Volvo that would not shift into over drive. He said that the last guy that worked on it told them to replace the computer, and that didn't fix it. Then he told them that he thought the trans was not capable of shifting into overdrive because who ever worked on it before did "something" wrong. They had been trying to fix this car for two months. I pulled the OD solenoid off the outside of the case and removed the inner o-ring, put it back on, and then it had OD. The manager was shocked! He told me to put it back like it was because he had told the customer so many lies there was no way he could tell him it did have OD now. True story.

Republicans are racist.

Come on you do know that Smollett is trying to pull off a hoax. With all the cameras surrounding him, there has been no indication he was attacked. Perhaps his boyfriend bitch slapped him and now he claims it was MAGA supporters.

Update From Chicago PD Shows Jussie Smollett Hoax Falling Apart

Democrats have put themselves between a rock and a hard place.

They have demonized many for "racism" real or imagined.

They have prided themselves on baby-killing.

Now they have to choose between their two most cherished basic positions.

Will they abandon their demonization habit?

Will they turn against baby-murder?

How many will voluntarily commit themselves to homes-for-the-bewildered, unable to decide?

So, a Virginia Governor makes the mistake of being honest and frank about the true goals of Democrats with abortion laws, and they say absolutely nothing. Total silence. Once the kid is born, snuff him. Kill the kid because mommy feels she can't afford to take care of him. She is so emotionally disturbed that she has to be medicated. Thus one of the conditions for infanticide are met.

This is the truth that the left is hiding from us. Murder on demand, paid for by the taxpayers. This cannot become a major issue in the abortion debate. Within hours a picture surfaces showing the governor as a medical student wearing blackface. A cry goes out, "LYNCH THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

Democrats are all in agreement, the Governor has to resign, in effect, a lynching without a trial. This is political-correctness at its worst. The fascist thought police taking down another target. On to the next victim.

Trust me, I think the guy is screwed up, but I cannot stand by and watch this crap go on without voicing my opinion on the subject. He may be a lousy baby-killing Democrat, but he has rights. Democrats crow about the rule of law, but only when it applies to their favored political groups and a select few. When it comes to Democrats and their penchant for mob-rule.....I cannot agree. This isn't 1860, but Democrats act like it is. I see no difference between what they're doing today and what they did back then. Isn't this ironic that we are in a celebration of Black History Month and Democrats celebrate it with a lynching?

One of the main arguments put forth by the pro abortion crowd is that the unborn child is not viable. The definition of viability is the ability to live or survive successfully. Based on that, Liberals would support infanticide. I don't know any infant that is capable of surviving successfully without relying on someone else for support.

Republicans are racist.

Come on you do know that Smollett is trying to pull off a hoax. With all the cameras surrounding him, there has been no indication he was attacked. Perhaps his boyfriend bitch slapped him and now he claims it was MAGA supporters.

There is video of him before he claims to have been attacked and after the attack allegedly occurred. Surprisingly, no video of it. Were the alleged attackers so cunning they knew exactly where to carry it out so as to not be seen on camera?

Republicans are racist.

Every woman that has an abortion attends an execution of what she created.

Where's the video of the alleged attack? We have video before an alleged attack and someone claiming he was attacked with a rope around his neck. Funny how nothing between the two was seen on video.

Republicans are racist.

There is video of him before he claims to have been attacked and after the attack allegedly occurred. Surprisingly, no video of it. Were the alleged attackers so cunning they knew exactly where to carry it out so as to not be seen on camera?
Yeah........ That's the ticket.

th

Republicans are racist.
My understanding is they have a guy waiting to take his place.
Wanna bet he's black?
This is what they're up to.
Putting blacks, gays, and minorities in positions of power. It's how they took over the NBA.

Yup......he's black. Imagine that!!!!

What a coincidence!!!!

Virginia Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax faces the growing possibility that he could soon assume the governorship in Virginia if Gov. Ralph Northam bows to pressure from the highest echelons of the Democratic Party over the racist photo. | AP Photo/Steve Helber

Washington Post contradicts portion of Virginia lieutenant governor's statement denying sexual assault

Republicans are racist.
Wanna bet he's black?
Putting blacks, gays, and minorities in positions of power. It's how they took over the NBA.

What a coincidence!!!!

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax faces the growing possibility that he could soon assume the governorship in Virginia if Gov. Ralph Northam bows to pressure from the highest echelons of the Democratic Party over the racist photo. | AP Photo/Steve Helber

Washington Post contradicts portion of Virginia lieutenant governor's statement denying sexual assault

He just been accused of sexual harassment. He could be leaving as well.

Republicans are racist.
Wanna bet he's black?

What a coincidence!!!!

Doubtful.
He's being blackmailed.
My guess this is just the left getting this sucker to play ball. If he had any principles before the accusations, he won't have any if they let him off the hook.

Republicans are racist.
Wanna bet he's black?

What a coincidence!!!!

Doubtful.
He's being blackmailed.
My guess this is just the left getting this sucker to play ball. If he had any principles before the accusations, he won't have any if they let him off the hook.
You folks are supreme idiots....

The publication that broke the news about Northam is the same publication that is breaking the news about Fairfax....big league politics....are you claiming they are a bunch of liberals?

Wanna bet he's black?

What a coincidence!!!!

Doubtful.
He's being blackmailed.

The publication that broke the news about Northam is the same publication that is breaking the news about Fairfax....big league politics....are you claiming they are a bunch of liberals?
Are you trying to tell me they aren't?

Wanna bet he's black?

What a coincidence!!!!

Doubtful.
He's being blackmailed.

They are liberals.

Republicans are racist.
Wanna bet he's black?

What a coincidence!!!!

~~~~~~
Richmond in tumult as Northam mulls his fate, Fairfax denies assault allegation
Meanwhile, Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D), denied a sexual assault allegation that appeared on a conservative website.
Fairfax denies 2004 allegation, describes encounter as consensual

Forum List

Back