Democrats - can we finally come together now?

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
  • Act with the highest integrity
  • Create a completely transparent federal government
  • Respect the separation of powers
  • Respect the limitations of powers
  • Respect the 2nd Amendment
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.
SORRY I'd like your republicans to get the same shit you dealt out for 8 years ,back in your face

So you want us to rule with complete disregard to your feelings? Done.

It astounds me that you progressives got almost everything you wanted with the Republicans bending over and letting you have your way for the last 8 years and you guys are still bitching and complaining.

Haven't you screwed the American people enough?

AND the FIRST time trump tries to grab some pussy we impeach him
Who the fuck is "we" ? in case you hadn't noticed you and your tribe don't have enough remaining political power to impeach a dog catcher.
Who said Democrats would be the ones impeaching him?
LOL, let me guess, after the riots, recounts and intimidation of electors failed

The next brilliant buckwheat plan to stop the Donald.... Get the GOP critters in Congress to impeach him. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it have been simpler just to nominate a candidate that wasn't BFF with Satan?
Are you saying if Trump commits an impeachable offense, the right will not impeach him?

SORRY I'd like your republicans to get the same shit you dealt out for 8 years ,back in your face

You mean after you dealt it out to Bush for eight years?
After the right dealt it out to Clinton for 8 years before that.
Clinton lied under oath, retard.
Moron, that came out in 1998.
Maybe he was talking about Hillary, who lied under oath not long ago. :p

will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all?
We'll admit you're lying again, being we did no such thing.
Really? If you people did "no such thing" why are you freaking out over a Donald Trump presidency? What are you so afraid of if the Oval Office is restricted to overseeing the military and setting foreign policy? :dunno:

You encouraged Democrat presidents for generations to bypass Congress with illegal and unconstitutional Executive Orders and Presidential Memorandums. You celebrated when Obama did it to unconstitutionally grant amnesty. You celebrated when the Supreme Court unconstitutionally created legislation from the bench and mandated that all 50 states must recognize gay marriage when the federal government has no such power.

Any other lies you want to tell?

The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.
Exactly what "order" is it think you need restored? Be specific. What sort of brownshirt tactics are you proposing?
Uh....constitutional government. Exactly how bad is your reading comprehension that you just asked this question when my post was very clear.

I never understood the seething hatred Republicans had for Clinton. In many ways he was as close to a Republican as he was a Democrat.
I think they hate all successful Democrat presidents. It burns them endlessly to see the left succeed.

Who the fuck is "we" ? in case you hadn't noticed you and your tribe don't have enough remaining political power to impeach a dog catcher.
LOL, let me guess, after the riots, recounts and intimidation of electors failed

The next brilliant buckwheat plan to stop the Donald.... Get the GOP critters in Congress to impeach him. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it have been simpler just to nominate a candidate that wasn't BFF with Satan?
Are you saying if Trump commits an impeachable offense, the right will not impeach him?
No.

I never understood the seething hatred Republicans had for Clinton. In many ways he was as close to a Republican as he was a Democrat.
People hate pathologicl liars DTMB. People also hate anyone who sexually assualts women.

Also...remember that we were 4 short years removed from the glory era of Ronald Reagan. Even a moderate liberal will look pretty awful next to true conservatism.

I think they hate all successful Democrat presidents. It burns them endlessly to see the left succeed.
None of them would be welcome in today's Democrat party.

FDR hated public unions more than Scott Walker does.

LOL, You been living on a Venus for the past few decades or something?

... short of the Donald eating the still beating hearts freshly cut from the chests of infants on the White House lawn, no they won't impeach him, they're all pom-pom waiving, hyper-partisan dickheads, just like you.

See THAT is your problem. Republicans never had a personal problem with Clinton, either one of them.

The President of the United States represents the entire nation and everything it stands for. Bill Clinton is a pathological lying, adulterous, perjurous, criminal scumbag who lied to the entire world on tv, perjured himself during his trial, and attempted to obstruct justice by denying an American citizen their Constitutional right to a fair trial, for which he was found in Contempt of Court and stripped of his right to practice law in Arkansas.

Liberals to this day have not been able to come to grips and admit that THIS was the reason he was Impeached, not for having some affair with an Intern in the WH. Liberals like yourself continue to insist that there was a personal hatred for the man rather than facing the truth that he violated his oath of office, perjured himself, and obstructed justice.

The same thing is true about Hillary. She has an entire documented career of scandal, lies, corruption, & jeopardizing both national security and American lives for her personal benefit. It was never anything personal.

Bill Clinton is the piece of shit who legitimized the SJWs and made them mainstream in the Democratic Party.

The same piece of shit who is talking about "angry white males" right now. The same piece of shit who created the Hillary everyone hates today.

Clinton and newt got quite alot of reforms passed. Actually newt did. Clinton just took credit.

The only things Clinton was give a hard time on was his corrupt and criminal activity

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.
And we have to constantly let Trump know that we are watching.

Okay you're dumb if you think Trump gives a shit about anything but himself. You can say whatever you want about democrats, but you're deluding yourself if you think Trump will put the people's interests above his own.

lol I mean Christ - "the highest integrity"? Are you joking?

Okay you're dumb if you think Obama gives a shit about anything but himself. You can say whatever you want about Republicans, but you're deluding yourself if you think Obama ever put the people's interests above his own

Forum List

Back