Democrats - can we finally come together now?

I never understood the seething hatred Republicans had for Clinton. In many ways he was as close to a Republican as he was a Democrat.
People hate pathologicl liars DTMB. People also hate anyone who sexually assualts women.

Also...remember that we were 4 short years removed from the glory era of Ronald Reagan. Even a moderate liberal will look pretty awful next to true conservatism.

How was Reagan a true conservative? He increased the scope of the federal government. He raised the payroll tax. He stepped on the Tenth Amendment. He granted amnesty to illegal aliens. He tripled the national debt.

John Kasich is more conservative than Reagan was and you guys slammed him in the primaries calling him a RINO.

So you think Reagan wanted the domestic spending? How old are you?

Three questions:

What was the 3 for 1 deal?

How did it turn out?

What did Reagan say about it at the end of his Presidency?

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
  • Act with the highest integrity
  • Create a completely transparent federal government
  • Respect the separation of powers
  • Respect the limitations of powers
  • Respect the 2nd Amendment
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.

I don't want to work with the scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH party any more than I would want to work with the defeated Nazis of Germany in 1946.

I want to destroy them. Without remorse. With no mercy.

I want to hunt them down and crush them. I want to search them out and annihilate them.

I want to push back, turn away, curtail and stop everything they've done while in Office.

Everything.

dimocraps are scum.

You try to work with them and they'll stab you in the back the first chance they get

THAT is a promise
Please give us the chance to off all you lying scum you republicans But I repeat myself

I never understood the seething hatred Republicans had for Clinton. In many ways he was as close to a Republican as he was a Democrat.
People hate pathologicl liars DTMB. People also hate anyone who sexually assualts women.

Also...remember that we were 4 short years removed from the glory era of Ronald Reagan. Even a moderate liberal will look pretty awful next to true conservatism.

How was Reagan a true conservative? He increased the scope of the federal government. He raised the payroll tax. He stepped on the Tenth Amendment. He granted amnesty to illegal aliens. He tripled the national debt.
He drastically reduced taxes. He drastically reduced government regulations. He implemented the "peace through strength" doctrine which, among other things, ultimately won the Cold War without a shot being fired.

The entire false narrative about the national debt and size of government were both tied to the U.S. military - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. I could care less how much government "grows" if it's within our U.S. military.

Now that all of you on the left are freaking out and completely losing your shit because of a Donald Trump presidency, will you finally admit that the unconstitutional, unlimited power that you built and celebrated for the Oval Office isn't so great after all? The Donald Trump administration could be the watershed moment we need to repair relations and restore order to the U.S.

Can we please agree that the U.S. Constitution isn't "irrelevant" like all of you proclaimed? That limiting the power of the federal government is crucial? We have a serious opportunity here to come together as one nation and demand that our leaders:
Power is a dangerous thing. You wrongfully believed that power was "harmless" in the hands of Democrats and Barack Obama. Now you can see why it's so dangerous. I'm willing to do everything in my power to restore constitutional government and limit Donald Trump's power. I'm willing to hold my representatives feet to the fire to ensure that. Are you? And will you do it when the next Democrat is in office? Serious question for you Seawytch, mamooth, rdean, candycorn.

I don't want to work with the scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH party any more than I would want to work with the defeated Nazis of Germany in 1946.

I want to hunt them down and crush them. I want to search them out and annihilate them.

I want to push back, turn away, curtail and stop everything they've done while in Office.

Everything.

dimocraps are scum.

You try to work with them and they'll stab you in the back the first chance they get

THAT is a promise
Please give us the chance to off all you lying scum you republicans But I repeat myself

Again, your worship of compulsive liars including Hillary and Obama shows what a non-standard this is to you

OUR WAY ???Tell us if you're not a cowardly pussy how many fillibusters repubs gave to Obama
The Republican's did cave to almost everything Obama demanded. They "shut down" th federal government for a few days, then caved thanks to John Boehner. They completely caved on the sequestration - allowing Obama to demand that the military be part of the automatic cuts but not any of his beloved social programs used to purchase votes, and they caved on every unconstitutional action he took.
It's easy Look it up google the fillibuster repubs gave

I will be perfectly honest in assessing Trump's Presidency

Lets look at where we are today:

Stock Market increased 245% at 20,000
Well already you're being dishonest. The stock market skyrocketed to record levels on the news of Donald Trump's election. And already you're trying to attribute that to Barack Obama.

OUR WAY ???Tell us if you're not a cowardly pussy how many fillibusters repubs gave to Obama
The Republican's did cave to almost everything Obama demanded. They "shut down" th federal government for a few days, then caved thanks to John Boehner. They completely caved on the sequestration - allowing Obama to demand that the military be part of the automatic cuts but not any of his beloved social programs used to purchase votes, and they caved on every unconstitutional action he took.

That won't be a problem anymore since Reid went nuclear

He drastically reduced taxes. He drastically reduced government regulations. He implemented the "peace through strength" doctrine which, among other things, ultimately won the Cold War without a shot being fired.

The entire false narrative about the national debt and size of government were both tied to the U.S. military - the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. I could care less how much government "grows" if it's within our U.S. military.

So the U.S. military gets a blank check and they can just spend our nation into bankruptcy?

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex." - Dwight Eisenhower

Really? I provided detailed examples and you come back with "Google"?

I know they filibustered. That's what they were elected to do. Do you honestly believe the American people handed both the House and the Senate over to Republicans just to support Barack Obama? He had both chambers. The American people saw the catastrophic policies and sent people to Washington to stop him. They elected a host of true conservatives (like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, etc.).

When the RINO's still kept caving to Obama, they sent John Boehner packing.

I will be perfectly honest in assessing Trump's Presidency

Lets look at where we are today:

Stock Market increased 245% at 20,000
Well already you're being dishonest. The stock market skyrocketed to record levels on the news of Donald Trump's election. And already you're trying to attribute that to Barack Obama.

Obama began with a market at 8150 and it is now at 20,000
That is what happened in his Presidency.

Trump will be responsible for what happens in his Presidency

I expect Trump to increase the Stock Market by over 245% or he loses

SORRY I'd like your republicans to get the same shit you dealt out for 8 years ,back in your face
This completely ignores the 8 years of Bush.

So the U.S. military gets a blank check and they can just spend our nation into bankruptcy?
Pretty much. What good is a "balanced budget" if we don't have a nation to budget for anymore? Defense is sort of critical, don't you think?

By the way - it would literally be impossible for our military to "bankrupt us" if we restricted the federal government to their 18 enumerated powers (which means no welfare, no food stamps, no Medicaid, no Medicare, no Social Security, no Department of Education, no Department of Energy, etc.). We could double the military budget to $1 trillion per year and still pay off the national debt in 10 years if we were to eliminate all of that other unconstitutional crap while cutting taxes.
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex." - Dwight Eisenhower
“Weakness provokes insult and injury, while a condition to punish often prevents them.” - Thomas Jefferson (in a letter to John Jay, 1785)

Thomas Jefferson is one of the greatest minds and one of the greatest politicians in world history. Dwight Eisenhower isn't anywhere in his league.

Notice those republican bastards even voted against bills they were for trying to stick it to dems

Such as ...

Where'd ya go, Eddie?
Got some market stuff to take care of Icahn the regulator lol letting the fn fox into the hen house And as to your" such as" I can't quote but I do remember there being instances where republicans refused to give a vote to bills they previously wanted Do you remember what McConnell said at the beginning of obamas presidency?? and the secret meetings where pubs banded together to give nothing to obama??

Notice those republican bastards even voted against bills they were for trying to stick it to dems

Such as ...

Where'd ya go, Eddie?
Got some market stuff to take care of Icahn the regulator lol letting the fn fox into the hen house And as to your" such as" I can't quote but I do remember there being instances where republicans refused to give a vote to bills they previously wanted Do you remember what McConnell said at the beginning of obamas presidency?? and the secret meetings where pubs banded together to give nothing to obama??

Yes, you were full of shit just like I said

Based on all the far left drone posts here they will not ever get along with anyone that is not part of their far left religion..

That mentality is what has pushed them out of power!

Everything.

dimocraps are scum.

THAT is a promise

Your desire for genocide keeps me committed to stop you and other nazis from getting power.

Such as ...

Where'd ya go, Eddie?

Yes, you were full of shit just like I said
Here kaz you lazy piece of shit
Once upon a time, Republicans supported health care mandates, the Dream Act, gun control, public education, civil rights, child labor laws and 18 other perfectly reasonable policies and laws. And then, President Barack Obama got elected.

Here’s what Republicans supported back in the day.

1. Health Care Mandates) Prior to the passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by Democrats, Republicans widely supported the idea of an individual health care insurance mandate, Newt Gingrich being perhaps the chief supporter. Republicans have always preached about how people need to take responsibility for themselves, and now that a law exists that makes people take responsibility, the GOP is rejecting it simply on the grounds that President Barack Obama and the Democrats passed it.

2. The Nuclear START Treaty) Republicans shamelessly filibustered the ratification of the Obama START Treaty for quite a long period of time and criticized it tremendously and continue to try and find ways to circumvent the treaty today. What Republicans conveniently forget is that Ronald Reagan, the man that Republicans worship like a God, negotiated the very first START Treaty which was signed by yet another Republican, George H. W. Bush in 1991. That treaty expired in 2009 so President Obama negotiated a new one to continue the Reagan legacy. But since President Obama negotiated this treaty, the GOP retreated from Reagan’s policy faster than the decade it took to create the START Treaty in the first place.

3. Dream Act) Immigration reform has been touted by the GOP for decades now. Reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in the 1980’s. Most recently, Republicans worked on immigration reform under the Bush Administration and failed. President Bush and Senator John McCain both supported immigration reform and were willing to cross the aisle to work with Democrats, most notably Edward Kennedy. All of that work and bipartisanship ceased after the 2008 Election. Staunchly opposed to President Obama and anything his administration supports, Republicans turned their backs on immigration reform in favor of militarizing the border and laws that violate the civil rights of Hispanics. Obama’s Dream Act would do much that Reagan would approve of, but Republicans refuse hear anything of it.

4. TARP) Republicans supported TARP when they helped pass it in response to the economic collapse in 2008. President Bush even signed the legislation into law. But since it’s been up to the guiding hands of President Obama to deal with TARP, Republicans have since revoked their support and have been highly critical even as they take credit for it when presenting stimulus checks to their local constituents. The fact is, TARP is successful because President Obama oversaw it and Republicans hate that fact.

5. Bail Out of Auto Industry) Republicans once supported this too but abandoned it once President Obama called for it. The auto industry is a vital manufacturing sector that supports millions of American jobs and Republicans WANTED the industry to fail simply because President Obama wanted us to bail them out. If it had failed, Republicans would have blamed President Obama for not supporting the American auto industry. The bail out has been a resounding success with most of the money plus interest paid back to the taxpayers. Mitt Romney has since tried to take credit for the idea because it has been so successful.

6. Israel Going Back To Pre-1967 Borders) Many Presidents have suggested this, even George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush. But once President Obama repeated it, Republicans immediately denounced the President and threw their support to Israel’s President. This action by Republicans is totally unprecedented. It is reprehensible for American politicians to support a foreign leader more than the American President. Imagine if the Republican Party had overtly supported Hitler over FDR during World War Two. The only reason Republicans are rejecting President Obama’s plan is because they cannot bring themselves to endorse any idea he suggests, even if it is a Republican one.

7. Gun Control) Republicans overwhelmingly reject any and all gun control measures today. Which is very strange considering Ronald Reagan himself supported the Brady Handgun Act. But, it’s still true. Republicans did indeed support gun control measures in the past. It’s different now. Today’s intolerant, prejudiced, and extremist Republican Party is only against gun control now because they believe there needs to be a war against liberals and minority groups. It’s all about fear and war.

8. Public Education) Even the Founding Fathers believed in education for all. Every Republican President in United States history has been supportive of the public education system in this country. Ronald Reagan campaigned on axing the Department of Education but not only did he NOT eliminate it, he amped up its budget. It is only now that President Obama seeks to improve the education system that Republicans are against public education. When President Bush sought to improve public education, Republicans were on board but now that Obama is President, Republicans have decided that all public schools are evil liberal institutions that must be destroyed.

9. Infrastructure Spending) Republicans have always believed in strong infrastructure, until now. Republicans used the power of the federal government to build the railroads in the 1860’s and 1870’s, the Panama Canal in the beginning of the 20th century, and the interstate highway system in the 1950’s. Yet when President Obama called f

Republican congressmen and women have a reputation for doing nothing so, they can be expected to be the same for the next four years.

Forum List

Back