Democrats - can we finally come together now?

Sorry sweetheart but the recent surge is because investors want to make their final profits under Obama...they know they will lose their shirts under Trump

The market would have gone up higher if Hillary was elected
Bwahahahaha! You just contradicted yourself! If the surge was even remotely due to "making final profits under Obama" then there would have been no surge (and certainly not a "higher" one) under Hitlery because she promised the exact same policies. Oops....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I will be perfectly honest in assessing Trump's Presidency

Lets look at where we are today:

Stock Market increased 245% at 20,000
Well already you're being dishonest. The stock market skyrocketed to record levels on the news of Donald Trump's election. And already you're trying to attribute that to Barack Obama.

Obama began with a market at 8150 and it is now at 20,000
That is what happened in his Presidency.

Trump will be responsible for what happens in his Presidency

I expect Trump to increase the Stock Market by over 245% or he loses
Like I said....RW is at least being honest about his intent to be dishonest. We would expect nothing less from you!

Show me anything I have been dishonest about
I just did nitwit. When you try attribute the sudden surge in the stock market due to Donald Trump's election to Barack Obama. Completely dishonest.
So the president no longer gets credit for the stock market?? Since when? Does this mean if the market doubles under Trump, he does not get credit?

Sorry sweetheart but the recent surge is because investors want to make their final profits under Obama...they know they will lose their shirts under Trump

Bwahahahaha! You just contradicted yourself! If the surge was even remotely due to "making final profits under Obama" then there would have been no surge (and certainly not a "higher" one) under Hitlery because she promised the exact same policies. Oops....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The stock market surge would have been bigger if Hillary was elected

Trump cost us money

Well already you're being dishonest. The stock market skyrocketed to record levels on the news of Donald Trump's election. And already you're trying to attribute that to Barack Obama.

Like I said....RW is at least being honest about his intent to be dishonest. We would expect nothing less from you!

I just did nitwit. When you try attribute the sudden surge in the stock market due to Donald Trump's election to Barack Obama. Completely dishonest.

How much did the DOW go up under Obamas reign? Almost a triple?? 12000 or so?? and repubs bash him and dance in the street when dow goes up a couple thou since election day

SORRY I'd like your republicans to get the same shit you dealt out for 8 years ,back in your face

You mean after you dealt it out to Bush for eight years?
Nothing like that...We'll cooperate on the good stuff, unlike you GOPers...and Fox, Rush, Heritage etc etc total hate/bs...

In order for us to cooporate on the good stuff, you would have had to propose good stuff
Spoken like a true dupe. It was all good- never reported on Fox Rush bs/hate propaganda service. "No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME. Luckily, Trump is not as misinformed and hateful as his supporters, so easily duped. The now loudmouth "majority"- left in the dust again by the GOP..

So the president no longer gets credit for the stock market?? Since when? Does this mean if the market doubles under Trump, he does not get credit?
Republicans have some strange rules they live by ,,they' change them daily

How much did the DOW go up under Obamas reign? Almost a triple?? 12000 or so?? and repubs bash him and dance in the street when dow goes up a couple thou since election day
The NASDAQ more than quadrupled under Obama's watch since bottoming out during Bush's Great Recession; conservatives bashed Obama for it.

Conservatism is a cult.

Bush gave Obama a Stock Market that had just crashed 7000 points
Obama is giving Trump a market that has gone up 13,000 points

And Republicans complain

The DOW crashed under Obama and the Democrats (as did the U.S. credit rating). Things didn't improve until the U.S. handed over the House and the majority of the states to Republicans who worked magic creating jobs.

While Detroit filed bankruptcy under Democrat control, Wisconsin flourished under Scott Walker. One of the most staggering turn arounds ever. Same federal government. Two drastically different results. Enough said.

Bush gave Obama a Stock Market that had just crashed 7000 points Obama is giving Trump a market that has gone up 13,000 points

And Republicans complain
Bush gave Obama a $10 trillion national debt after 235 years. Obama turned it into $20 trillion after only 8 years.

What rational person wouldn't complain? :dunno:

I never understood the seething hatred Republicans had for Clinton. In many ways he was as close to a Republican as he was a Democrat.
People hate pathologicl liars DTMB. People also hate anyone who sexually assualts women.

Also...remember that we were 4 short years removed from the glory era of Ronald Reagan. Even a moderate liberal will look pretty awful next to true conservatism.
Tripled the debt, stupid wars, covert anti-democracy garbage, corrupt S+L bust, intolerance and hypocrisy, the start of wrecking the non-rich and the country, the beginning of the dupe alternate universe. Yup, had it all...

Bush gave Obama a Stock Market that had just crashed 7000 points Obama is giving Trump a market that has gone up 13,000 points

And Republicans complain
Bush gave Obama a $10 trillion national debt after 235 years. Obama turned it into $20 trillion after only 8 years.

Who gives a fuck?
Deficits don't matter....ask Cheney

Reagan tripled the debt and is a Republican hero

The DOW crashed under Obama and the Democrats (as did the U.S. credit rating). Things didn't improve until the U.S. handed over the House and the majority of the states to Republicans who worked magic creating jobs.

While Detroit filed bankruptcy under Democrat control, Wisconsin flourished under Scott Walker. One of the most staggering turn arounds ever. Same federal government. Two drastically different results. Enough said.
W stupidest wars EVER/corrupt bubble/meltdown/ WORLD DEPRESSION, Obama recovery/90 straight months of growth despite TOTAL New BS GOP disfunction obstruction. The crap you believe...

And Republicans complain

Who gives a fuck?
Deficits don't matter....ask Cheney

Reagan tripled the debt and is a Republican hero
Reagan had to triple it. Jimmy Carter gutted defense (like all Democrats do) and made us weaker. He had to rebuild the U.S. military.

Obama gutted defense and still added 10x's the amount of national debt that Reagan did in the same amount of time (8 years). When Reagan added $1 trillion, we had a strong national defense and the defeat of the Soviet Union to show for it. When Obama added $10 trillion to the national debt, we have nothing to show for it. Not even the precious "infrastructure" that you buzzword progressives cry for (but don't know what it means :lol: ).

And Republicans complain

Yup, only cost 8 TRILLION to reverse the meltdown and help the victims- STILL 300 BILLION/year. Only the New BS GOP has your ridiculous BS "history"...All Trump had to do was parrot it- and then dump you brainwashed functional morons...

To quote you (and use your fall down hilarious logic) "who gives a fuck"? Everyone knows that wealth is made when the DOW is low because more people can purchase stocks. When it's high, only the wealthy can afford to get in. So by your own logic - Obama hurt the lower and middle class and made the wealthy, wealthier. Oops...

Surely you remember the 700,000 out of jobs on just gwb's last month It took Obama to dig America out of the hole your repubs put us in OR do you really believe the ground was all level when obama took over??

Republicans have some strange rules they live by ,,they' change them daily
The rule that always bothers me is the Republican rule that the Constitution of the United States is unconstitutional,

To quote you (and use your fall down hilarious logic) "who gives a fuck"? Everyone knows that wealth is made when the DOW is low because more people can purchase stocks. When it's high, only the wealthy can afford to get in. So by your own logic - Obama hurt the lower and middle class and made the wealthy, wealthier. Oops...
You nits had plenty of chance to get in low But your hate for Obama cost you dearly AND rightfully so

Bush gave Obama a Stock Market that had just crashed 7000 points
Obama is giving Trump a market that has gone up 13,000 points

And Republicans complain
Of course they complain. It was under a democrat's leadership it turned around. That information is banned from the conservative hive.

Forum List

Back