Democrats Compromised - Russian Hackers Blackmailing Progressive Groups

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
(Do) The Russians now OWN Liberals / Progressives... the Democratic Party? Hillary?

Report: Russian hackers demanding money from progressive groups - Hot Air

"Russian hackers are gaining access to emails and other information belonging to progressive groups and then sifting it for embarrassing information. As many as a dozen groups have been blackmailed with demands for thousands of dollars in bitcoins. Some have even agreed to pay in the hopes the hacked information won’t be released."

I wonder how much the Democratic Party and Hillary have had to pay...

Snowflakes have said it themselves - the Russians 'hacked the election', meaning the DNC and their records. If this story is true, the Democrats / Democratic Party have / has been 'compromised' and you have to wonder how much our National Security may be in jeopardy.

Is Donna Brazile, whose e-mails were hacked, paying Russian hackers?

How many of the 32 Democrats who have 'communicated' with Russians are being blackmailed?

Pelosi, who has a history of 'exchanging gifts'with Russians - is that code for 'paying blackmail?

Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
till this day, i still dont know what "Hack" means.....as far as I can recall,,,,sounds like a term farmers use when farming, or chopping off the heads of chickens

Hot Air!!! :laugh2:
So did the Russians hack or not, Komrade?

If not, the whole 'the Russians hacked the election' was a lie. If so, they got informatio / data.

So, which is it?

So did the Russians hack or not, Komrade? If not, the whole 'the Russians hacked the election' was a lie. If so, they got information/ data. So, which is it?
Why is Trump up in arms about a wiretap? Either he's lying or the DOJ had evidence and the wiretap could bring down the administration. Which is it?

So did the Russians hack or not, Komrade? If not, the whole 'the Russians hacked the election' was a lie. If so, they got information/ data. So, which is it?
Why is Trump up in arms about a wiretap? Either he's lying or the DOJ had evidence and the wiretap could bring down the administration. Which is it?
Wrong thread, poor diversion / dodge of my question. Want to answer it or are you just going to keep ducking it?

Wrong thread, poor diversion / dodge of my question. Want to answer it or are you just going to keep ducking it?
It isn't a diversion, if Trump is trying to deflect attention away from his contacts with Russia. If he's innocent, he should tell the DOJ to reveal the evidence for the wiretaps.

It isn't a diversion, if Trump is trying to deflect attention away from his contacts with Russia. If he's innocent, he should tell the DOJ to reveal the evidence for the wiretaps.
Again, Troll, wrong thread. So you refuse to say whether the Russians 'hacked the election (Democrats)' or not. ....meanwhile Libs are being blackmailed.

(Do) The Russians now OWN Liberals / Progressives... the Democratic Party? Hillary?

"Russian hackers are gaining access to emails and other information belonging to progressive groups and then sifting it for embarrassing information. As many as a dozen groups have been blackmailed with demands for thousands of dollars in bitcoins. Some have even agreed to pay in the hopes the hacked information won’t be released."

Snowflakes have said it themselves - the Russians 'hacked the election', meaning the DNC and their records. If this story is true, the Democrats / Democratic Party have / has been 'compromised' and you have to wonder how much our National Security may be in jeopardy.

How many of the 32 Democrats who have 'communicated' with Russians are being blackmailed?

Pelosi, who has a history of 'exchanging gifts'with Russians - is that code for 'paying blackmail?

Hmmmm.....
It's easier than that.

$145 Million to Hillary Rotten Clinton from Russia.
$64 Million to Obama Bin Lying from a publishing company with Russian Ties.

In exchange for us selling our Uranium to Russia. and not getting in there way in The Crimea, and Syria, and allowing them to sell weapons all over The ME.

So did the Russians hack or not, Komrade?

If not, the whole 'the Russians hacked the election' was a lie. If so, they got informatio / data.

So, which is it?

Until THE DNC actually let's someone....anyone look at their server....there was no hack.
That was a cover story to try to associate Trump & Russians so Obama could install wire taps in Trump Tower and find nothing, except in the process expose the illegal activities of The White House and Intelligence Community.

You can see these SOBs lie now every time they are interviewed. They are in a panic.

It's easier than that. $145 Million to Hillary Rotten Clinton from Russia. $64 Million to Obama Bin Lying from a publishing company with Russian Ties.In exchange for us selling our Uranium to Russia. and not getting in there way in The Crimea, and Syria, and allowing them to sell weapons all over The ME.

Add in that Slick Willy was getting million dollar speaking fees from a company owned by Ex-KGB... and another this morning --

BREAKING: Russia paid $170 Million to Podesta to Lobby against US Sanctions on Russia.

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

The snowflake attack on Trump and his team is a diversion to cover their asses.

Hmmmm.....
It's easier than that.

In exchange for us selling our Uranium to Russia. and not getting in there way in The Crimea, and Syria, and allowing them to sell weapons all over The ME.
Here's another debunk for you to ignore in favor of campaign rhetoric
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

We do know the Obama administration hacked state election systems. Were is that investigation?

YES, yes we do. You probably never heard about it because the Fake News / All-In media was protecting his ass. It was quickly reported and disappeared...

EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Feds Tried to Hack Indiana’s Election System While Pence Was Governor

REPORT: Obama’s DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/home...ack-of-georgias-election-database-report.html

Hmmmm.....
It's easier than that.

Here's another debunk for you to ignore in favor of campaign rhetoric
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal
uh-huh

Five Clinton-Russia Bombshells Progressives Yawned Over

Forum List

Back