Democrats consider success failing up

Does this mean she was fired from her day job?
I don’t know. Really I think it’s just a way to reward her for being the most reliable liar they had and this will give her a massive pay raise so when it’s over she gets a bigger pension payout. Just more grifting.

For Some Reason, Karine Jean-Pierre Got a Promotion​

Hey, give her credit for doing a job not even our president can do--- get up on a stage every day.

And answer questions.

I mean, what else can you expect from an administration which has never fired a single person for anything?

How else do you expect Joe to keep them from writing bad books about him or going on Fox News to say what a danger he was?

She stomped out of the briefing room again today when the decaying Corpse was called out about his soulless response to Americans drowning in their homes while he's sunning his twat on a beach.

I sense she was close to heading back up into the trees and the party bosses aren't going to let that happen... professional liars don't grow on trees... actually this one does, but I digress.

She's going thru a rough patch... her white 'wife' couldn't stand the smell any longer and hit the road. Small problem, they have a test tube baby and the ape is in the process of disowning it. No child support for you Whitey!

karine ape 4.png

She stomped out of the briefing room again today when the decaying Corpse was called out about his soulless response to Americans drowning in their homes while he's sunning his twat on a beach.

I sense she was close to heading back up into the trees and the party bosses aren't going to let that happen... professional liars don't grow on trees... actually this one does, but I digress.

She's going thru a rough patch... her white 'wife' couldn't stand the smell any longer and hit the road. Small problem, they have a test tube baby and the ape is in the process of disowning it. No child support for you Whitey!

View attachment 1023487
Are all Dems seriously F'ed up in the brain??

Forum List

Back