Democrats continue to run racist attacks against Mayra Flores

I said several months back when the Hispanic shift started taking hold that if they ever reach a point where the majority of them start voting Republican you'll see the left's racism out front and on display. The political left could care less about brown people. They just use them for votes.

I especially like the "cotton-pickin'" reference, that's classic DemoKKKrat right there.
Yes, kinda reminds me of when conservatives call black people who vote Democrat, slaves on a plantation...presumably picking cotton no doubt...but tell us more about your new found outrage over cotton-picking -- where have you been hiding it?

Democrats run racist ads when their desperation compels them to reveal their true nature.

I said several months back when the Hispanic shift started taking hold that if they ever reach a point where the majority of them start voting Republican you'll see the left's racism out front and on display. The political left could care less about brown people. They just use them for votes.
Well, at least we don't have to keep hearing Republicans freaking out over changing demographics and whining about becoming the minority....

they can simply just reclassify latinos as White.....kinda like they did with the Irish, Italians, etc....

It would be a great thing because I assume all of that whining about not being able to restore civilization with other people's babies isn't a good campaign cry now...

I think you got the quote wrong, Biff.
Not really....Mexico is not sending us their best..they are sending drug dealers, rapists, murders, and I assume..perhaps...maybe....kinda...some of them are good people....but most of them are totally rapists and murderers tho, believe me..

And as long as you have enough "good brown people" willing to degrade themselves enough to get that pat on the head...all is well...some of them even change their name to get a bigger pat on the head....ask Rafael...

Forum List

Back