Democrats Deny These Immigration Truths

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him. Proverbs 18:13

Do "I" allow this shit? My wife's eldest son came to live with us, promising to get a job, etc., etc. He'd sleep until 2 am then go "looking for a job" after 1 pm decked out with short pants, wrinkled shirt, Doc Marten boots and a Big Gulp (a super sized soda for those who might not know.)

That lasted for about five weeks when I told him his ass was getting up when I get up, he'd get dressed like he was going to get a job and he would leave when I did and not come back until after 5 pm. He was gone the next day. Being a lazy, worthless, POS under my roof don't cut it. I worked 60 to 80 hour work weeks at his age. If he lives in my house, he's going to work. He did not - he's gone. The younger one does meth and knows better than come here.

Well thats heartening.
Sometimes ya have to deal out some tough love.
What I see these days is sickening. The wife and I live in an upper class gated community,in fact it's one of the five top rated communities in the US.
I know of three of our neighbors "kids" who are in their thirties who still live at home and are addicted to opiods.....scratch that,there only two now. The last was found floating face down in his parents pool while they were off to Germany.
All of these families have one thing in common....they're yankee democrats who moved here and take advantage of our conservative economy and yet they voted for open border Beto.

All I can say is fuck these people!!!! Stay home and stop bringing your cancer to the great state of Texas!!!!

The people we're talking about in the younger generation are not anomalies; they are the norm. Until we get them to clean up their act, a wall would not and could not work. We're only a generation away from losing the country. Most of the reason we're losing is due to the inability of people to understand the problem.
So lets let in a bunch of Mexicans who want to be citizens and work hard. Not illegal undocumented or guest workers. Come on in but you got to sign up.

Who cares if our skin is browner. Sounds like brown works harder than white.

And we will be fine by the way. We have all those universities filled with people who want to lead. They are smart, work hard, etc.

Don't forget slackers in my dad's generation could go get a sweet job at Ford or GM. They raised losers but they paid their own way. Today's slackers go work for Walmart and live with their parents.

Even the good kids don't want to drive, aren't interested in dating women (too expensive), they're lazy physically. Don't worry the human race will be fine and we aren't a generation away from losing anything.

You and I will NEVER agree on this point. Hopefully we won't be enemies, but here is the unadulterated truth as I see it:

1) America is a finite piece of real estate that can only hold so many people.

2) People can raise their right hand and tell you how much they love America, but I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that the two Muslim women that were sworn into Congress this term will consistently vote against the Constitution

3) Within six months of the ratification of the Constitution, the founders codified the qualifications of a United States Citizen. The Naturalization Act of 1790 required:

"That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

I gave a little color to that important distinction so you will understand my other points

4) America was founded by white people who were Christians and our culture is predicated on their world view and history.

"Our modern American law system is based on centuries of English principles regarding right and wrong. This English common law system combines with U.S. case decisions and statutes to form what we know as law."

American Law: History & Origins from English Common Law - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

Put into simple English, our laws are based upon Anglo English law (laws developed by white people) and our foundational principles are predicated upon the Christian religion

5) Most non-whites have been programmed, Pavlovian style, to see the whites as the enemy. They blame slavery as a pretext despite the fact that whites did not start slavery, but were the race that ended it.

Many races, cultures, creeds, and religions have a vested interest in tearing down our history and erasing the white people from the pages of history

6) The whites are plagued by a low birth rate and our values are under constant attack. Add to that the wholesale citizenship for foreigners - ESPECIALLY those the build the wall advocates have suggested we shoot and kill; set up land mines at the border to kill; suggested were low lifes for taking advantage of opportunities willingly offered and you have a disaster waiting to happen

7) The globalists realize that America is the last great bastion of Freedom and Liberty. Destroy it via Democracy and there is less chance of resistance by the people as compared to an armed take-over.

If we're going to give America away, then you should have to explain to me what difference it makes whether or not those who vote us out of power have a piece of human registration paper on them when they do it. If there is no threat by foreigners to preserving our Constitution, there is NO debate as to how we meet that threat - in other words, there is NO argument for a wall if what you say is true.

Today's jobs require more education - and in some respects those who worked for U.S. Steel, GM, Lucent, etc. had good paying jobs with less effort. But, there are jobs out there that pay good wages if the American people want them. I'm hiring for gigs all the time.
I don't completely disagree with you.

But as for those muslim women and voting against the constitution. Just keep in mind your idea of what's considered voting against the constitution is different than mine. In fact you and George W Bush don't even agree. And Pelosi and Trump don't completely agree. And none of these people agree with Ron Paul 100%.

So you might be one of those strict constitutionalists who interprets the constitution differently than the rest of us do. I know you think you are right but so do we. Did y ou hear that Texas judge said Obamacare was unconstitutional? Talk about judges legislating from the bench huh?

Oh, and I'm an atheist so I don't buy into that argument that we were founded by white christians so this is our country.

It is not a question of belief. It is an indisputable FACT. America was founded on Christian principles, not as a theocracy, but upon Christian principles. Be glad to debate that with you as well.

Insofar as the Constitution, I'm guided by two lines of wisdom given by the founders themselves:

"If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit, which the use can at any time yield." George Washington in his Farewell Address

"On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit of the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed." Thomas Jefferson

The way I figure it, when it comes to whose right or wrong discussions, people are not arguing against me, but rather the founders that debated and then wrote the documents we live by.

I've given both of them the opportunity to work as laborers, get their GED, and get a job. They laugh at the idea. In September, we launched a ministry to help those disenfranchised.

It is not a handout program; it's a way to get off drugs, get an education and go work, becoming self sufficient. In 88 days of operation, the only people taking advantage of the program have been women.

I wonder why that is? When I went to EMU in the 1990's most of the people at graduation were black women. Not black men but black women.

And I'm not picking on black men. I know a lot of lazy spoiled entitled young white men. They love video games. They have no goals. The don't care about girls. They are 20 and 30 something year old children. I don't know where my generation went wrong raising these kids.

I think there wasn't the economic opportunity for them as there was for us. But then that doesn't explain why women are stepping up and taking the jobs and boys aren't. It's strange.

But also keep in mind every generation says the next generation sucks. They said it about us and we are ok. I'm in my 40's. We figured it out.

I think it's a cultural shift. When we were young, our male role models almost universally stressed hard work and self sufficiency. It was scandalous for a young man to get a girl pregnant, then run out on her. Now, it seems almost expected. "GI Joe" was what, under 20? Now, 20 is still childhood.

Not to pick on Obama, but "pajama boy" was possibly the worst conceivable face they could have put on obamadontcare. They actually stressed the idea that you wouldn't have to worry about working so much, or even at all to provide health insurance.
You’ll get no argument from me on this. I wish all the poor people on welfare didn’t have those kids they couldn’t afford. They know welfare is something they’ll get if they have kids and I believe this plays into their accidents happening in the first place.

Here is an idea I bet you can agree on. And they may actually be doing this now. If your retirement age for social security is 67 and you use up $2000 worth of foodstamps, that money has to come out of your benefits before you can retire. Every citizen who’s going to get social security is being tracked. They know what you have coming. I think welfare when you are young should be collected eventually. So instead of 67 your retirement might be 70 if you took welfare for 3 years.

U like this?

In general, I think the retirement age should be raised anyway, just because we live longer today.

I don't have a problem with requiring things like welfare to be paid for from benefits. It would make those benefits something to be used sparingly and only when actually needed. I do like it.
I don’t care if we live longer. A person who’s 65 should be able to retire

How many 66 plus year olds do you work with?

People who are 50 can’t get hired because of their age.

And I don’t mind raising it on people who are 17 and younger but I object to my retirement age being raised from 65 to 67. “They” cost me two more years of work.

If we wanted SS to work as intended, we would set the age significantly higher because It wasn't intended to allow everyone 20+ years of leisure. I personally plan on working until I'm 70 or 75. I can do this as long as my mind stays sharp.

I wonder why that is? When I went to EMU in the 1990's most of the people at graduation were black women. Not black men but black women.

And I'm not picking on black men. I know a lot of lazy spoiled entitled young white men. They love video games. They have no goals. The don't care about girls. They are 20 and 30 something year old children. I don't know where my generation went wrong raising these kids.

I think there wasn't the economic opportunity for them as there was for us. But then that doesn't explain why women are stepping up and taking the jobs and boys aren't. It's strange.

But also keep in mind every generation says the next generation sucks. They said it about us and we are ok. I'm in my 40's. We figured it out.

I think it's a cultural shift. When we were young, our male role models almost universally stressed hard work and self sufficiency. It was scandalous for a young man to get a girl pregnant, then run out on her. Now, it seems almost expected. "GI Joe" was what, under 20? Now, 20 is still childhood.

Not to pick on Obama, but "pajama boy" was possibly the worst conceivable face they could have put on obamadontcare. They actually stressed the idea that you wouldn't have to worry about working so much, or even at all to provide health insurance.
You’ll get no argument from me on this. I wish all the poor people on welfare didn’t have those kids they couldn’t afford. They know welfare is something they’ll get if they have kids and I believe this plays into their accidents happening in the first place.

Here is an idea I bet you can agree on. And they may actually be doing this now. If your retirement age for social security is 67 and you use up $2000 worth of foodstamps, that money has to come out of your benefits before you can retire. Every citizen who’s going to get social security is being tracked. They know what you have coming. I think welfare when you are young should be collected eventually. So instead of 67 your retirement might be 70 if you took welfare for 3 years.

U like this?

In general, I think the retirement age should be raised anyway, just because we live longer today.

I don't have a problem with requiring things like welfare to be paid for from benefits. It would make those benefits something to be used sparingly and only when actually needed. I do like it.

And I don’t mind raising it on people who are 17 and younger but I object to my retirement age being raised from 65 to 67. “They” cost me two more years of work.

If we wanted SS to work as intended, we would set the age significantly higher because It wasn't intended to allow everyone 20+ years of leisure. I personally plan on working until I'm 70 or 75. I can do this as long as my mind stays sharp.

Good luck

5.5 million people age 65 and older and approximately 200,000 individuals under age 65 who have younger-onset Alzheimer's. One in 10people age 65 and older (10 percent) has Alzheimer'sdementia. Almost two-thirds of Americans withAlzheimer's are women.

And I don't see a problem with 20 plus years of leisure. Life is short. Enjoy it.

It's fun to work when you are 69 and the job is easy and you don't need the money.

Don’t all elected officials take an oath when they take office? And doesn’t this oath state that they will defend the constitution?

If that’s the case, why don’t the Dims want to defend this country against foreign invaders? Criminals who disobey the very laws they’ve enacted?

Now, Democrats are going to say, “Why is the government arresting hardworking immigrants? They are just seeking a better way of life.” Well, this is a simple, twofold answer. One, they are not here legally. Two, and just as important, they are taking jobs that hardworking Americans do not have access to.

Let’s hope that Trump is successful before Christmas in getting the wall funded. And let’s hope Congress finally gets its act together and remembers the meaning of that oath that they all took.

More @ Democrats Deny These Immigration Truths

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Don’t all elected officials take an oath when they take office? And doesn’t this oath state that they will defend the constitution?

If that’s the case, why don’t the Dims want to defend this country against foreign invaders? Criminals who disobey the very laws they’ve enacted?

Now, Democrats are going to say, “Why is the government arresting hardworking immigrants? They are just seeking a better way of life.” Well, this is a simple, twofold answer. One, they are not here legally. Two, and just as important, they are taking jobs that hardworking Americans do not have access to.

Let’s hope that Trump is successful before Christmas in getting the wall funded. And let’s hope Congress finally gets its act together and remembers the meaning of that oath that they all took.

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Here is a deal Republicans should be interested in. If Trump gets re elected, we build the wall. Sound like a deal?

6.7 million job openings, and record low unemployment. If an illegal is taking your job, then you are a piss poor excuse for an American.

You're so disconnected from reality it's hard to believe you work for a living. To sit here an say it's only about jobs is so elementary that you sound like you're analyzing a kindergarten class. The Liberal Left that you so fondly associate with can't pay the bills today, yet you want to take on more debt then any of you can pay for. If you believe we need to 'fix these country's', I have a better idea, why don't we give you a $100K and a One Way Ticket to Paradise, get back to us in 10 years and give us an update on your success or failure...
the right wing is worse; and, they allege tax cut economics works.

Tax cuts work, unless you’re a taker and not a contributor. So this must mean you’re a taker...

6.7 million job openings, and record low unemployment. If an illegal is taking your job, then you are a piss poor excuse for an American.

You're so disconnected from reality it's hard to believe you work for a living. To sit here an say it's only about jobs is so elementary that you sound like you're analyzing a kindergarten class. The Liberal Left that you so fondly associate with can't pay the bills today, yet you want to take on more debt then any of you can pay for. If you believe we need to 'fix these country's', I have a better idea, why don't we give you a $100K and a One Way Ticket to Paradise, get back to us in 10 years and give us an update on your success or failure...

Tax cuts work, unless you’re a taker and not a contributor. So this must mean you’re a taker...
What makes you a contributor? Did you mean maker? Are you a maker too or now just a contibutor? Couldn't quite call yourself a maker huh?

The term “maker” comes from the concept of a “market maker.” A market maker is one who provides liquidity to a market (they “make liquidity”).

Trumps taking on more debt. Maybe he shouldn't have given that tax break to us.

As long as we operate in a Capitalist Society, Tax Breaks are needed...

U like this?

Good luck

5.5 million people age 65 and older and approximately 200,000 individuals under age 65 who have younger-onset Alzheimer's. One in 10people age 65 and older (10 percent) has Alzheimer'sdementia. Almost two-thirds of Americans withAlzheimer's are women.

And I don't see a problem with 20 plus years of leisure. Life is short. Enjoy it.

It's fun to work when you are 69 and the job is easy and you don't need the money.

That's what I'm aiming for. I know myself well enough that I know I wouldn't do well with nothing to do. My work is ideally suited for short term contact work, and I plan to work a contact for a few months, take a month or so off, then do another. If my mind goes, I wouldn't want to work anyway.

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Here is a deal Republicans should be interested in. If Trump gets re elected, we build the wall. Sound like a deal?

Why? He was already elected once on building the wall, why do it again?

work for what?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

why should the Poor work hard, if the Rich are going to get richer.

work for what?

Because the poor will get richer as well. When I work, I generate more wealth for my employer than what I am paid. That's the way it works, and I'm happy to let him worry about running the business.

Truly, envy is a poor excuse for not making yourself valuable.

work for what?

Because the poor will get richer as well. When I work, I generate more wealth for my employer than what I am paid. That's the way it works, and I'm happy to let him worry about running the business.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is more cost effective for labor. The rich will still get richer.

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Why? He was already elected once on building the wall, why do it again?

The Democrats don't quit just because you say no. They keep coming back. Matter of fact, in Georgia, Stacey Abrams (the Democrat nominee for governor) is STILL on tv running for that position. She's planning on campaigning for four more years.

Just remember, the Democrats want the wall. The Republicans don't. The concept was thought up by the liberals first. They want it - but, they want the credit for it IF it works (which it won't unless we're going to make it a formality and admit that America is a socialist nation.)

there is no express power to build a wall.

let's end our drug war to cut spending.

There are lots of people having lots of fun doing cocaine at nightclubs. Really I don’t see the big deal if they aren’t driving. We have Uber now.

But I don’t like my coke dealer cutting my coke with dangerous household ingredients. Or heroine. I’d rather be able to get some pure cocaine. Or properly cut coke because from what I understand we couldn’t handle a snort of pure blow.

We will never stop coke from getting in. We love it too much.

I haven’t done any in over ten years. I’m glad I can’t find any. I could if I looked but I’m not looking. This girl told me she could get me coke and I could tell she’s getting some really deluded stuff if it’s coke at all. Probably some opioids cut up. Stupid kids. They get high on bath salts

work for what?

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is more cost effective for labor. The rich will still get richer.

Why do you insist on locking the poor into $15/hr? Do you hate them that much? It'd be better for them to work their way up to much more than be stuck with you at the bottom. This may surprise you, but a lot of people would prefer to earn more through work than what they can get from the taxpayers.

there is no express power to build a wall.

let's end our drug war to cut spending.

There are lots of people having lots of fun doing cocaine at nightclubs. Really I don’t see the big deal if they aren’t driving. We have Uber now.

But I don’t like my coke dealer cutting my coke with dangerous household ingredients. Or heroine. I’d rather be able to get some pure cocaine. Or properly cut coke because from what I understand we couldn’t handle a snort of pure blow.

We will never stop coke from getting in. We love it too much.

I haven’t done any in over ten years. I’m glad I can’t find any. I could if I looked but I’m not looking. This girl told me she could get me coke and I could tell she’s getting some really deluded stuff if it’s coke at all. Probably some opioids cut up. Stupid kids. They get high on bath salts
Putting the coke back in Coke, should be legal for consenting adults.

work for what?

Why do you insist on locking the poor into $15/hr? Do you hate them that much? It'd be better for them to work their way up to much more than be stuck with you at the bottom. This may surprise you, but a lot of people would prefer to earn more through work than what they can get from the taxpayers.
why would they get stuck at the bottom?

work for what?

Can I make a point? Fuck the minimum wage. Fuck the poor. There will always be poor people. The goal should be to lower the number in poverty not eliminate poverty. We all know some people deserve to be poor.

Anyways, the point is we should have a huge middle class so anyone who wants to get out of poverty can easily just by being willing to work.

Right now nurses, teachers, secretaries, hr professionals, accounting people, I can go on. But all these supposedly middle class people are barely getting by.

I’m only killing it because I have no kids or debt and make above average.

I don’t know how most Americans make it.

Forum List

Back