Democrats Deny These Immigration Truths

Tax cuts work, unless you’re a taker and not a contributor. So this must mean you’re a taker...
work for what?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

why should the Poor work hard, if the Rich are going to get richer.

Because the poor will get richer as well. When I work, I generate more wealth for my employer than what I am paid. That's the way it works, and I'm happy to let him worry about running the business.

Truly, envy is a poor excuse for not making yourself valuable.
Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is more cost effective for labor. The rich will still get richer.

Why do you insist on locking the poor into $15/hr? Do you hate them that much? It'd be better for them to work their way up to much more than be stuck with you at the bottom. This may surprise you, but a lot of people would prefer to earn more through work than what they can get from the taxpayers.
why would they get stuck at the bottom?

Because you don't think they should work to earn more. Don't you ever read your own spew?

work for what?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Because the poor will get richer as well. When I work, I generate more wealth for my employer than what I am paid. That's the way it works, and I'm happy to let him worry about running the business.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is more cost effective for labor. The rich will still get richer.

Why do you insist on locking the poor into $15/hr? Do you hate them that much? It'd be better for them to work their way up to much more than be stuck with you at the bottom. This may surprise you, but a lot of people would prefer to earn more through work than what they can get from the taxpayers.

Because you don't think they should work to earn more. Don't you ever read your own spew?
it is a minimum wage not a maximum wage. the right wing has no valid argument; so they make up their own right wing fantasy.

it is a minimum wage not a maximum wage. the right wing has no valid argument; so they make up their own right wing fantasy.
The only good thing about minimum wage is that it fuels inflation, so unpayable debts get squeezed down to zero, such as subprime mortgages and student loans.

The only good thing about minimum wage is that it fuels inflation, so unpayable debts get squeezed down to zero, such as subprime mortgages and student loans.
We socially engineered a middle class the world had never seen before.

CEOs made $3 million a year. They made something like 50x the average worker. Over the years CEOs haven’t raised wages to keep up with inflation. They’ve kept wages low then give all the VPs and CEOs and bods all the profits. Now the ceo makes 300x the average workers.

Wake up America

CEOs made $3 million a year. They made something like 50x the average worker. Over the years CEOs haven’t raised wages to keep up with inflation. They’ve kept wages low then give all the VPs and CEOs and bods all the profits. Now the ceo makes 300x the average workers.

Wake up America

Not straightforward, because any legislation that you may want to invent against this x300 CEO pay will mostly fall on the heads of workers only, and the CEOs will be unaffected. You can see this failure in Europe these years.

Wake up America

Not straightforward, because any legislation that you may want to invent against this x300 CEO pay will mostly fall on the heads of workers only, and the CEOs will be unaffected. You can see this failure in Europe these years.
Something could be done. We used to do those things but the rich fought back while we slept.

I believe there was a big tax above a certain amount. A tax on corporate greed

Or we could all unionize or boycott any companies that pay their employees less than they should. We could just shame corporations into doing the right thing.

People think affirmative action is dead but it’s alive and well. Now it’s called a diversity pledge.

work for what?

Is it really that difficult for you to understand? The Free Ride failed millions of times, but you will probably never understand this...

'Why should the poor work hard?' This is your first problem and if you cannot comprehend this you're a lost cause...

'if the Rich are going to get richer?' If you enjoy being a taker, then the path of mediocrity is what life will give you at best...

6.7 million job openings, and record low unemployment. If an illegal is taking your job, then you are a piss poor excuse for an American.

You're so disconnected from reality it's hard to believe you work for a living. To sit here an say it's only about jobs is so elementary that you sound like you're analyzing a kindergarten class. The Liberal Left that you so fondly associate with can't pay the bills today, yet you want to take on more debt then any of you can pay for. If you believe we need to 'fix these country's', I have a better idea, why don't we give you a $100K and a One Way Ticket to Paradise, get back to us in 10 years and give us an update on your success or failure...
the right wing is worse; and, they allege tax cut economics works.

Tax cuts work, unless you’re a taker and not a contributor. So this must mean you’re a taker...

~~~~~~
Unfortunately although I am retired more than 18 years I still pay taxes each year to the Feds, State, and County....

Don’t all elected officials take an oath when they take office? And doesn’t this oath state that they will defend the constitution?

If that’s the case, why don’t the Dims want to defend this country against foreign invaders? Criminals who disobey the very laws they’ve enacted?

Now, Democrats are going to say, “Why is the government arresting hardworking immigrants? They are just seeking a better way of life.” Well, this is a simple, twofold answer. One, they are not here legally. Two, and just as important, they are taking jobs that hardworking Americans do not have access to.

Let’s hope that Trump is successful before Christmas in getting the wall funded. And let’s hope Congress finally gets its act together and remembers the meaning of that oath that they all took.

More @ Democrats Deny These Immigration Truths

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Here is a deal Republicans should be interested in. If Trump gets re elected, we build the wall. Sound like a deal?

Why? He was already elected once on building the wall, why do it again?

~~~~~~
Because Trump has done more for this nation in economics, national Security and individual employment than Obama id in eight years. BTW, Congress just gave Trump the 5.8 Billion he has been asking for......

Wake up America

Something could be done. We used to do those things but the rich fought back while we slept.

I believe there was a big tax above a certain amount. A tax on corporate greed

Or we could all unionize or boycott any companies that pay their employees less than they should. We could just shame corporations into doing the right thing.

People think affirmative action is dead but it’s alive and well. Now it’s called a diversity pledge.

Unions and diversity are a good thing, but it is not a good idea to touch taxes, because taxes always turn around to hit your pocket instead of any CEO.

Don’t all elected officials take an oath when they take office? And doesn’t this oath state that they will defend the constitution?

If that’s the case, why don’t the Dims want to defend this country against foreign invaders? Criminals who disobey the very laws they’ve enacted?

Now, Democrats are going to say, “Why is the government arresting hardworking immigrants? They are just seeking a better way of life.” Well, this is a simple, twofold answer. One, they are not here legally. Two, and just as important, they are taking jobs that hardworking Americans do not have access to.

Let’s hope that Trump is successful before Christmas in getting the wall funded. And let’s hope Congress finally gets its act together and remembers the meaning of that oath that they all took.

More @ Democrats Deny These Immigration Truths

Nancys-Wall-600-LI.jpg

Here is a deal Republicans should be interested in. If Trump gets re elected, we build the wall. Sound like a deal?

Why? He was already elected once on building the wall, why do it again?

~~~~~~
Because Trump has done more for this nation in economics, national Security and individual employment than Obama id in eight years. BTW, Congress just gave Trump the 5.8 Billion he has been asking for......

When Trump signs the legislation outlawing your weapons, you will understand the real cost of that idiotic wall.

we are also discussing solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States for simply being unemployed.

how much growth do we want.

work for what?

Is it really that difficult for you to understand? The Free Ride failed millions of times, but you will probably never understand this...

'Why should the poor work hard?' This is your first problem and if you cannot comprehend this you're a lost cause...

'if the Rich are going to get richer?' If you enjoy being a taker, then the path of mediocrity is what life will give you at best...
the rich can afford free rides. the right wing insists, the Poor are not worth it.

we are also discussing solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States for simply being unemployed.

how much growth do we want.

How much would that cost? Numbers please.

the ui rate times the number of people applying for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

let's assume U6 numbers.

Okay, so how many people are going to, as you intend to, take welfare when you could work? I said I want to see your numbers.

the ui rate times the number of people applying for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

let's assume U6 numbers.

Okay, so how many people are going to, as you intend to, take welfare when you could work? I said I want to see your numbers.
Why wouldn't the least marketable, seek work the least. You miss the point about efficiency gains merely from self-selection.

let's assume U6 numbers.

Why wouldn't the least marketable, seek work the least. You miss the point about efficiency gains merely from self-selection.

That's not a number. Admit it, you really have no idea how much your wish would cost, do you?

let's assume U6 numbers.

That's not a number. Admit it, you really have no idea how much your wish would cost, do you?
how about U6 times the unemployment compensation wage? approximately fourteen dollars an hour equivalent with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

why not junk bonds? it would only need to be a tax if we need to raise money due to shortfalls.

we have to sink costs to, "get the ball rolling"; after that, labor with some income will pay more in taxes and create more in demand.

Last edited:

let's assume U6 numbers.

how about U6 times the unemployment compensation wage? approximately fourteen dollars an hour equivalent with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

Still no numbers. How much would it cost to implement your dream? Include the inevitable rush of those earning just a bit more quitting their jobs and be sure to include the inevitable increases. You know, the wailing that no one can be expected to live on just that, prices have gone up, etc.

And stop calling it unemployment compensation wage. Unemployment compensation has a specific meaning that does not include people who can but will not work. Stop it.

Forum List

Back