Democrats Disgusted With Their Own Candidate Fed Wikileaks - Inside Job!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic insiders

Dems in DENIAL - REFUSE To Believe / Admit

• The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

You keep telling yourself that.

Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic insiders

• The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Nothing would surprise me, but I am going to wait and see about the evidence. As far as what I see, this is just battling narratives looking for reasons, but if it comes out the DNC did it to itself, now that would be priceless! It would also cement the end of the MSM, who we know go along with everything the DNC say, and will be totally blown out of the water for good!

I keep telling myself Trump won, and that you lost....it's refreshing....:lol:

Keep telling yourself he will do half of the stuff he said he would do. That will be fun.

Wikileaks defending its partner in crime, Russia?

How shocking.

Keep telling yourself he will do half of the stuff he said he would do. That will be fun.
If he does one thing, like nominate a MMGW is a hoax candidate to the EPA, I have won more than I could have ever asked for.....

Oh, wait.....:lol:

Nothing would surprise me, but I am going to wait and see about the evidence. As far as what I see, this is just battling narratives looking for reasons, but if it comes out the DNC did it to itself, now that would be priceless! It would also cement the end of the MSM, who we know go along with everything the DNC say, and will be totally blown out of the water for good!

I to will wait to make any judgements re: this OP... Unlike the desperate tools on the left making up new excuses everyday for Bill's wife epic fail...

Forum List

Back