Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

Would anyone of the left please tell us exactly WHO they are talking about, when then jabber about "White Nationalists", and WHAT it is these people are saying, that they are so up in arms about ?

I'm not sure if Democrats have really got this thing focused.

How many times in a row now is it that you have utterly FAILED to demonstrate where a fucking political party has something to do with "creating" a term that its opposition party finds embarrassing by association?

Because I've lost count.

Oh and your fucking prudity ain't my fucking problem. If you don't want to be called a fucking idiot, don't post like one.

Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

It sure looks like they are racist against the white race, as well as disliking America (its national anthem, its flag, its military, etc)

I am half white, and am fine with my race. I am an American citizen, and 100% cool with that too. Democrats don't seem to share this perspective.
They are displaying more than racism and un-Americanism, they've always got their stupidity on full display.

How many times in a row now is it that you have utterly FAILED to demonstrate where a fucking political party has something to do with "creating" a term that its opposition party finds embarrassing by association?

Because I've lost count.

Oh and your fucking prudity ain't my fucking problem. If you don't want to be called a fucking idiot, don't post like one.
I'm not sure why I bother replying to a post that represents nothing but overflowing emotional desperation and failure. Must be hard being a Democrat these days, and watching Trump succeed with high GDPs, record low unemployment numbers, record high median income, successful trade policies, etc.

And then seeing Democrats running around goofy, with no policies to talk about, and blabbering about "morality", when they haven't been on the good side of that either.
As for your continual dopey rants about demonstrating Democrats creating the term "white nationalism", as I said before (once ? twice ? 3 times?), it doesn't matter if the Democrats created it (they did), or not. What really matters most is, it is THEIR term, and THEY are who is using it, and smearing ALL whites and nationalists in the process. That even includes those whom they claim to be the victims
(ex. Jews) of t
he perpetrators

Lastly I noticed that here, you quoted a post (#159), and then ran away from it, by not addressing it, and changing the subject.

Last edited:

Because I've lost count.

I'm not sure why I bother replying to a post that represents nothing but overflowing emotional desperation and failure. Must be hard being a Democrat these days, and watching Trump succeed with high GDPs, record low unemployment numbers, record high median income, successful trade policies, etc.

And then seeing Democrats running around goofy, with no policies to talk about, and blabbering about "morality", when they haven't been on the good side of that either.
As for your continual dopey rants about demonstrating Democrats creating the term "white nationalism", as I said before (once ? twice ? 3 times?), it doesn't matter if the Democrats created it (they did), or not. What really matters most is, it is THEIR term, and THEY are who is using it, and smearing ALL whites and nationalists in the process. That even includes those whom they claim to be the victims
(ex. Jews) of t
he perpetrators

Lastly I noticed that here, you quoted a post (#159), and then ran away from it, by not addressing it, and changing the subject.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand chalk up yet one more non-answer.

Forum List

Back