Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

This entire thread is about white supremacists.

Which is fine, it's a worthy topic. But don't start a thread and then proceed to disown it.
Not at all. It is about the misuse by Democrats of the words white and nationalism.
It is about white people with no connection to supremacism and nationalists with no connection to supremacism.

And if you dislike supremacism so much (banned by the Constitution), why are you not complaining about Islam ?

A dictionary is a liberal source? Well here's the liberal view on substantiate than.SUBSTANTIATE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
You have not met that definition, when it comes to your assertion that Democrats were the ones that started using the term White nationalists. Nor have you met it when it comes to your claim that the term white nationalist doesn't exist. Like I said, if you aren't even willing to accept the dictionary definition of words and terms I don't see a point talking to you. Unlike you I can source everything I say, but if you aren't willing to accept even the most basic of facts I can not help you.
I told you before that IT IS. Wow. You have a reading comprehension problem. You also have a problem of regarding heavily biased things like universities, think tanks, media (TV, newspapers, etc) as being objective, valid sources.

As for me saying that Democrats were the ones that started using the term white nationalists, yes they were, but that is relatively insignificant compared to the fact that it is they who recklessly use the term NOW in 2019, especially as weaponized language to work toward electing a Democrat in 2020.

As for accepting dictionary definitions of words, of course I don't necessarily accept them, as they are written and produced by liberals, just like the US MISeducation system, and the overwhelming majority of the laughingstock US mass media.

And YES, there is a point in talking to me. That is the more you talk to me, the more you will learn to access common sense and self-evident truths as sources of information, rather than go running to some liberal dictionary, college professor, or heavily lefitist media "source".

Would you need to go to a "source" (ie refer to liberal sources) to determine if fish can swim ? Or that Canada has cold winters ? Or that cats and dogs have tails ?

Liberals are programmed to avoid common sense and simple deduction of obvious things, in order to keep them in the liberal fold, by requiring liberal sourcing for everything. Ho hum. Yawn****
Common sense and self evident truths? Like for instance dictionaries and basically every other source of information are a liberal conspiracy? Changing verifiable facts for opinions as the way to go? No thank you. I'm afraid I'm done playing with you.

This entire thread is about white supremacists.

Which is fine, it's a worthy topic. But don't start a thread and then proceed to disown it.
Not at all. It is about the misuse by Democrats of the words white and nationalism.
It is about white people with no connection to supremacism and nationalists with no connection to supremacism.

And if you dislike supremacism so much (banned by the Constitution), why are you not complaining about Islam ?

You have YET to demonstrate any shred of evidence from anywhere at all that it's "Democrats" who use the term "white nationalism".

You're running away from that question because it destroys your entire premise and you're a coward.

>> In the 2006 bulletin, the FBI detailed the threat of white nationalists and skinheads infiltrating police in order to disrupt investigations against fellow members and recruit other supremacists. The bulletin was released during a period of scandal for many law enforcement agencies throughout the country, including a neo-Nazi gang formed by members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who harassed black and Latino communities. Similar investigations revealed officers and entire agencies with hate group ties in Illinois, Ohio and Texas.

Much of the bulletin has been redacted, but in it, the FBI identified white supremacists in law enforcement as a concern, because of their access to both “restricted areas vulnerable to sabotage” and elected officials or people who could be seen as “potential targets for violence.” The memo also warned of “ghost skins,” hate group members who don’t overtly display their beliefs in order to “blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.”

“At least one white supremacist group has reportedly encouraged ghost skins to seek positions in law enforcement for the capability of alerting skinhead crews of pending investigative action against them,” the report read.

Problems with white supremacists in law enforcement have surfaced since that report. In 2014, two Florida officers — including a deputy police chief — were fired after an FBI informant outed them as members of the Ku Klux Klan. It marked the second time within five years that the agency uncovered an officer’s membership in the KKK. Several agencies nationwide have also launched investigations into personnel who may not be formal hate group members, but face allegations of race-based misconduct.

... Neither the FBI nor state and local law enforcement agencies have established systems for vetting personnel for potential supremacist links, he said. That task is left primarily to everyday citizens and nonprofit organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center, one of few that tracks the growing number of hate groups in America.

“We catch them when we can, which means when we notice someone and check in the database,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. The group is responsible for exposing an Alabama officer as a member of a white nationalist hate group, League of the South, after he spoke at their national conference in 2013. The officer was later fired. << --- FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

Common sense and self evident truths? Like for instance dictionaries and basically every other source of information are a liberal conspiracy? Changing verifiable facts for opinions as the way to go? No thank you. I'm afraid I'm done playing with you.
"Verifiable" ? How ? By WHOM ? > CNN ? MSNBC ? Universities ? Don't make me laugh.

>> In the 2006 bulletin, the FBI detailed the threat of white nationalists and skinheads infiltrating police in order to disrupt investigations against fellow members and recruit other supremacists. The bulletin was released during a period of scandal for many law enforcement agencies throughout the country, including a neo-Nazi gang formed by members of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department who harassed black and Latino communities. Similar investigations revealed officers and entire agencies with hate group ties in Illinois, Ohio and Texas.

Much of the bulletin has been redacted, but in it, the FBI identified white supremacists in law enforcement as a concern, because of their access to both “restricted areas vulnerable to sabotage” and elected officials or people who could be seen as “potential targets for violence.” The memo also warned of “ghost skins,” hate group members who don’t overtly display their beliefs in order to “blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.”

“At least one white supremacist group has reportedly encouraged ghost skins to seek positions in law enforcement for the capability of alerting skinhead crews of pending investigative action against them,” the report read.

Problems with white supremacists in law enforcement have surfaced since that report. In 2014, two Florida officers — including a deputy police chief — were fired after an FBI informant outed them as members of the Ku Klux Klan. It marked the second time within five years that the agency uncovered an officer’s membership in the KKK. Several agencies nationwide have also launched investigations into personnel who may not be formal hate group members, but face allegations of race-based misconduct.

... Neither the FBI nor state and local law enforcement agencies have established systems for vetting personnel for potential supremacist links, he said. That task is left primarily to everyday citizens and nonprofit organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center, one of few that tracks the growing number of hate groups in America.

“We catch them when we can, which means when we notice someone and check in the database,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center. The group is responsible for exposing an Alabama officer as a member of a white nationalist hate group, League of the South, after he spoke at their national conference in 2013. The officer was later fired. << --- FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?
I stopped reading this post in the middle of the FIRST sentence, because of the use of the term "white nationalists". If you want me to read anything you post, you'll have to stop using that term. I won't read it. :eusa_snooty:

I stopped reading this post in the middle of the FIRST sentence, because of the use of the term "white nationalists". If you want me to read anything you post, you'll have to stop using that term. I won't read it. :eusa_snooty:

As I just noted ---- don't start a thread and then immediately disown it.

This particular :lalala: is all the more interesting since it was *YOU* who brought it up, literally in the first line of your OP.

As well as just above in post 142.

You're not only a coward but a fraud at the same time.

You have YET to demonstrate any shred of evidence from anywhere at all that it's "Democrats" who use the term "white nationalism".

You're running away from that question because it destroys your entire premise and you're a coward.
That's dumb, and you know it. Everybody knows "white nationalists" is a Democrat term. I don't recall ANY Republican saying it. Every Democrat does. You just make yourself look silly.

You also keep saying I'm "running away".. I haven't run away from any of your shallow, lightweight remarks.

images

This particular :lalala: is all the more interesting since it was *YOU* who brought it up, literally in the first line of your OP.

Nonsense. And you don't win debates by calling the other guy a coward and a fraud. If I were those things, I wouldn't be here right now handing you your ass. :biggrin:

And I'm not disowning anything. Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

It sure looks like they are racist against the white race, as well as disliking America (its national anthem, its flag, its military, etc)

I am half white, and am fine with my race. I am an American citizen, and 100% cool with that too. Democrats don't seem to share this perspective.

Nonsense. And you don't win debates by calling the other guy a coward and a fraud. If I were those things, I wouldn't be here right now handing you your ass. :biggrin:

And I'm not disowning anything. Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

It sure looks like they are racist against the white race, as well as disliking America (its national anthem, its flag, its military, etc)

I am half white, and am fine with my race. I am an American citizen, and 100% cool with that too. Democrats don't seem to share this perspective.

You don't seem real fucking smart.

From the outset of this thread you've been asked to DEMONSTRATE any actual evidence behind your fantasy association of whatever political term with whatever political party, and you have utterly FAILED.

You've suggested "white nationalism" is a phrase that just got here; you were proven WRONG about that too.

So yes, you're a fucking fraud, playing :lalala: word games. Sitting here insulting everybody's intelligence with bullshit.

You don't seem real fucking smart.

From the outset of this thread you've been asked to DEMONSTRATE any actual evidence behind your fantasy association of whatever political term with whatever political party, and you have utterly FAILED.

You've suggested "white nationalism" is a phrase that just got here; you were proven WRONG about that too.

So yes, you're a fucking fraud, playing :lalala: word games. Sitting here insulting everybody's intelligence with bullshit.

You don't even call things correctly. No, I haven't stated an association of "whatever" political term with "whatever" political party. I stated a clear-cut association of the term white nationalist with the Democrat party. And no, I have not failed, because there isn't even the slightest need to demonstrate this, which is 100% obvious to everyone in the country.

But alas, here we have yet another example of Democrat dopiness. Thinking they can avoid a charge of wrongdoing, by attacking the reporter, and then laughably demanding totally unneeded evidence. And then claiming that the reporter has been proven wrong, which of course is ridiculous.

Lastly, you display your desperation weariness, by resorting to foul language and extreme words, such as > "fucking, bullshit, coward, and fraud".
Pull yourself together, man. It's just a computer forum. You're not facing a firing squad. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

It is not the false term "white nationalism" that is being rebranded. It is thin air nothingness, which is being rebranded into being called white nationalism, to demonize whites and nationalists. There is no such thing as white nationalism.

Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?
No one said Jews will not replace us. That was edited in later. I heard them at the time and it was YOU will not replace us. That stands to reason because democrat immigration policies are the policies of population replacement. That's very clear. It goes along with the democrat support for illegals that kill young white women. Sanctuary will always be given to the killer of a mother of the next generation.

You will not replace us. Remember.

"the democratic party" should officially change their name to *THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRAT PARTY*

The Democrats core beliefs, and policy positions are anti American, and steeped in victimhood, and pessimism. It is the Party of "I can't".

Would anyone of the left please tell us exactly WHO they are talking about, when then jabber about "White Nationalists", and WHAT it is these people are saying, that they are so up in arms about ?

I'm not sure if Democrats have really got this thing focused.

Every time you hear the Democrats using the words "White Nationalism", you wonder do they have something against Whites ? Or something against nationalism ? (patriotic devotion to one's nation).

Nothing wrong with being white. Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist. Combining the two however, creates something that is greater than the sum of it's parts. When I think of White Nationalist, I think of...

View attachment 257819

View attachment 257820

Nothing un-American or un-patriotic about opposing these guys agenda.

"Jews will not replace us? Remember?
No one said Jews will not replace us. That was edited in later. I heard them at the time and it was YOU will not replace us. That stands to reason because democrat immigration policies are the policies of population replacement. That's very clear. It goes along with the democrat support for illegals that kill young white women. Sanctuary will always be given to the killer of a mother of the next generation.

You will not replace us. Remember.

Yeah you go with that.

Forum List

Back