Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

Yes you are and I am free to think those who support those white supremacists are not good people. Just like you are free to lend your voice to their cause and defend it.
I'm not defending anyone, but when government has the power to tell you how to think. We are screwed, if you ignore them they will go away, but you keep them in the limelight.

Yeah because ignoring Nazis and the Klan worked out so well in the past. Your choice, you are the one defending them
Nazi's are gone. The KKK is irrelevant, and the term "white nationalist" is nothing more than democrat code speak for PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS. That is who you people are attempting to DEMONIZE, and it ain't workin' skippy. We see right through it.

It's actually what they call themselves. I've given you their own words of what they who coined that term said it means to them.

You trying to lie in order to defend those horrible things doesn't change those facts bud. If you think PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS believe in ethnic cleansing, that is what you believe. No need to lie.
Did you support Obama?

I took an oath to, so yes. Did I like all that he did? No. Would I have liked a different president instead. Yes.

And none of that has to do with the Charlottesville rally. It is just your attempt to distract from that topic.

Likewise I completely disagree that good people go to Nazi and KKK rallies.

Do you think good people go to Nazi and Klan rallies?

Last edited:
I'm not calling for anything, but in America you are free to think the way you want whether you agree or disagree with it.
Yes you are and I am free to think those who support those white supremacists are not good people. Just like you are free to lend your voice to their cause and defend it.
I'm not defending anyone, but when government has the power to tell you how to think. We are screwed, if you ignore them they will go away, but you keep them in the limelight.

Yeah because ignoring Nazis and the Klan worked out so well in the past. Your choice, you are the one defending them
There are about 3000 Klan members today. You do know Hitler used the democrat playbook to gain power. If you disagree with a liberal today, you could lose your lively hood. Just ask Kanye West.
Not a Democrat. Just don't think good people go to Klan and KKK rallies. If you think they aren't worthy of discussion...WHY DO YOU FEEL SUCH A NEED TO DEFEND THEM?
Like I said, Kanye West just agreed with Trump and he got death threats from liberals. That's more to being a Nazi, then me just saying everyone is free to their own opinion whether I agree with them or not. I don't agree with the gay lifestyle. But they are free to do as they please and I wouldn't do anything against them. See how that works in a civil society. Remember when the racist black panthers intimidated white voters at the polls? The Obama administration stepped in and defended them? Liberals pick and choose what people can think. Republicans think all people are free to think how they want.

Nazi's are gone. The KKK is irrelevant, and the term "white nationalist" is nothing more than democrat code speak for PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS. That is who you people are attempting to DEMONIZE, and it ain't workin' skippy. We see right through it.

It's actually what they call themselves. I've given you their own words of what they who coined that term said it means to them.

You trying to lie in order to defend those horrible things doesn't change those facts bud. If you think PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS believe in ethnic cleansing, that is what you believe. No need to lie.
Did you support Obama?

I took an oath to, so yes. Did I like all that he did? No. Would I have liked a different president instead. Yes.

And none of that has to do with the Charlottesville rally. It is just your attempt to distract from that topic.

They had a permit and whether you like them or not. They had every right to have a rally. Tell me, why don't you go this crazy when they have BLM rallies. They are promoting black power, the same as KKK promoting white power. I see no difference from the two.

Did you support Obama?

They had a permit and whether you like them or not. They had every right to have a rally. Tell me, why don't you go this crazy when they have BLM rallies. They are promoting black power, the same as KKK promoting white power. I see no difference from the two.

You keep trying to use one of the most basic logical fallacies here making this an either/or when it isn't.

Just because someone says they hate the Ford mustang doesn't automatically mean that they love the Camaro since most Camaro owners don't like mustangs. It's a diversion because you can't say people attending Nazi and Klan rallies are not good people in your view.

My point here is simple. I don't think good people attend Nazi and Klan rallies.

Did you support Obama?

And yes they had a permit. It was legal. Not once did I say it wasn't. It's also legal to cheat on your pregnant wife, though I don't think good people do that. Not everything legal is moral. To you a person who lies to his children that all Jews are the spawn of satan is ok, because that is legal. To me, I don't think good people do that.

As for BLM I have spoken out against them and antifa as well in the past. This topic is about the Nazi/Klan rally in Charlottesville. That's what you keep distracting from.

Again.. do you think very fine people go to a Nazi and Klan rally?

Did you support Obama?

You keep trying to use one of the most basic logical fallacies here making this an either/or when it isn't.

Just because someone says they hate the Ford mustang doesn't automatically mean that they love the Camaro since most Camaro owners don't like mustangs. It's a diversion because you can't say people attending Nazi and Klan rallies are not good people in your view.

My point here is simple. I don't think good people attend Nazi and Klan rallies.
You think the same about people who attend BLM rallies?

Did you support Obama?

And yes they had a permit. It was legal. Not once did I say it wasn't. It's also legal to cheat on your pregnant wife, though I don't think good people do that. Not everything legal is moral. To you a person who lies to his children that all Jews are the spawn of satan is ok, because that is legal. To me, I don't think good people do that.

As for BLM I have spoken out against them and antifa as well in the past. This topic is about the Nazi/Klan rally in Charlottesville. That's what you keep distracting from.

I never said that, all I said that they have the right to their opinion. How do I know if they are a good or bad person in their life?

Did you support Obama?

I never said that, all I said that they have the right to their opinion. How do I know if they are a good or bad person in their life?

Yes I am not debating legal right. There is no law you have to be nice or good.

Now AGAIN... Do you think very nice people attend Klan and Nazi Rally's?

Did you support Obama?

Again not the topic here. But I'll answer anyways for your distraction if you can answer mine... I've asked you for two pages if you think very nice people join KKK and Nazi rallies. Not if they have a legal right. But do good people join their events?

Did you support Obama?

Again not the topic here. But I'll answer anyways for your distraction if you can answer mine... I've asked you for two pages if you think very nice people join KKK and Nazi rallies. Not if they have a legal right. But do good people join their events?
I'm sure there are, their views are screwed up. So you answer me this, are there any good people that attend BLM rallies.

Did you support Obama?

Everyone gets to make up their own moral code. To some people abortion is not a choice a moral person makes even though it is legal. To others cheating or fucking animals is not a choice a moral person makes even though it is legal. To others protesting troops or gaining public sentiment that weakens the military isn't a moral choice even if it's legal. To others it's legal profiteering, gambling, taking the Lord's name in vain, lying, etc...

Do you think very nice people attend Nazi and Klan Rally's?

I'm sure there are, their views are screwed up. So you answer me this, are there any good people that attend BLM rallies.

Are you saying yes? Good people do spend their weekends at Nazi and Klan Rally's???

Did you support Obama?

Everyone gets to make up their own moral code. To some people abortion is not a choice a moral person makes even though it is legal. To others cheating or fucking animals is not a choice a moral person makes even though it is legal. To others protesting troops or gaining public sentiment that weakens the military isn't a moral choice even if it's legal. To others it's legal profiteering, gambling, taking the Lord's name in vain, lying, etc...

Do you think very nice people attend Nazi and Klan Rally's?
I answered your question, now answer mine. Are there good people who support BLM?

Are you saying yes? Good people do spend their weekends at Nazi and Klan Rally's???
Their view is messed up but they might do good in their lives. Now, do you think there are good people who support BLM?

I'm saying they could be law abiding citizens. I think they are screwed up, but if attending a KKK rally is the only bad thing they do. Like with BLM they have the same views as the KKK, you condemning all of them?

Why don't you answer my question?

I guess I'm tougher on that. Unless Hellen Keller was there with no idea, or someone mentally incapable of understanding, no. I don't think good people willingly choose to lend their voice to Nazi and Klan Rally's.

As for BLM as soon as they started the "fry pigs like bacon" crap and didn't immediately ban those with that and supported actual criminals yes. I don't think good people lend their voice and support to that cause.

I guess I am a little bit more conservative on the excuses of that's how I was raised, or Daddy spanked me so that's why I do this, or just ignorance.

1970 is "a few years ago"?

That's where the dictionary link posted yesterday dates it, although it's plausibly older.

White Nationalism itself goes back to the Civil War daze. What do you think the Confederacy was?
I DISAGREE with that dictionary link. It's a LIE. Guess who's writing dictionaries nowadays > Liberals (for whom lying is as easy as spelling HILLARY CLINTON)

Again, The term "white nationalism" did not exist until just a few years ago. A ridiculous misuse of English words to villainize, and propagandize.

As for the Confederacy, it wasn't whites. Like the slavery that it supported, it was a concoction of a VERY small minority of whites, and it had no link to American nationalism as a whole.

So lemme get this straight. A dictionary, which is a summary of how words in a language are used by the masses, is "unreliable" because you don't like how one of the terms is used. Also Hillary Clinton wrote it.

Hey, there are terms I don't care for either, such as "pussy". Know what I do about it? I JUST DON'T USE 'EM. What a concept. Know what I can't do about 'em? DENY THAT THEY EXIST.

The Confederacy was indeed set forth by a small contingent, I call it the Haves using the Have Nots for their own gain. But in so doing they created, or tried to create, their own nation. If creating a nation is not "nationalism" then grits ain't groceries.

I guess I'm tougher on that. Unless Hellen Keller was there with no idea, or someone mentally incapable of understanding, no. I don't think good people willingly choose to lend their voice to Nazi and Klan Rally's.

As for BLM as soon as they started the "fry pigs like bacon" crap and didn't immediately ban those with that and supported actual criminals yes. I don't think good people lend their voice and support to that cause.

I guess I am a little bit more conservative on the excuses of that's how I was raised, or Daddy spanked me so that's why I do this, or just ignorance.
I'm glad you answered that, because Obama supports black lives matter and black panthers. He had them at the white house, and you voted him president. Lol

I'm glad you answered that, because Obama supports black lives matter and black panthers. He had them at the white house, and you voted him president. Lol

Actually I voted for Romney and McCain. Why do you need to continually lie here? It doesn't help your cause when you need to lie to make your point.

There is no law saying if you're a Republican you have to support Nazis and the Klan and their supporters.

It seems the entirety of your statements are based on either basic logical fallacies, or outright lies. Is that what you think is ok?

Forum List

Back