Democrats Displaying Their Racism & Un-Americanism

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.
Which are liberals. You hate America because you are constantly trying to change it. Heck you elected someone who ran on transforming America. Liberals are the problem.

I DISAGREE with that dictionary link. It's a LIE. Guess who's writing dictionaries nowadays > Liberals (for whom lying is as easy as spelling HILLARY CLINTON)

Again, The term "white nationalism" did not exist until just a few years ago. A ridiculous misuse of English words to villainize, and propagandize.

As for the Confederacy, it wasn't whites. Like the slavery that it supported, it was a concoction of a VERY small minority of whites, and it had no link to American nationalism as a whole.

That's your thought. Luckily for us those white nationalist groups that I have defined that you say came up with the term recently gave their own definitions of what it stands for which I posted. Your desire is to literally abandon the English Language when you don't like the definition?

Lets see... Hmm, Liberals write the dictionary and they say a chair is something you sit on. So therefore I'm going to change that to a chair being the term for a device used to fasten papers together with metal staples.

lol. Lets just redefine all the words we don't like in the English Language. Now Nazi can mean people that want world peace!

It’s a term used to describe white racists who want to purge all others from the country . By their very definition, the white nationalists hate America.
Which are liberals. You hate America because you are constantly trying to change it. Heck you elected someone who ran on transforming America. Liberals are the problem.

Changing is fine depending on the reason. Changing for the "ethnic cleansing" of non-white people I don't think is ok.

But you do you!

Changing is fine depending on the reason. Changing for the "ethnic cleansing" of non-white people I don't think is ok.

But you do you!
What the hell are you talking about? I think everyone should live the way they want and get a long with others, even if you disagree with them. Liberals think that whoever disagrees with them are a basket of deplorables.

But you do you!
What the hell are you talking about? I think everyone should live the way they want and get a long with others, even if you disagree with them. Liberals think that whoever disagrees with them are a basket of deplorables.

No I think people calling for racial cleansing are deplorable. But you do you and keep defending them all you want

But you do you!

No I think people calling for racial cleansing are deplorable. But you do you and keep defending them all you want
I'm not calling for anything, but in America you are free to think the way you want whether you agree or disagree with it.

But you do you!

I'm not calling for anything, but in America you are free to think the way you want whether you agree or disagree with it.
Yes you are and I am free to think those who support those white supremacists are not good people. Just like you are free to lend your voice to their cause and defend it.

But you do you!

Yes you are and I am free to think those who support those white supremacists are not good people. Just like you are free to lend your voice to their cause and defend it.
You're a class A hypocrite.
whitepowerblackpower.jpg

But you do you!

whitepowerblackpower.jpg
Not once have I ever defend blm. But nice lie and distraction

whitepowerblackpower.jpg
Of course pointing out the left's blatant hypocrisy and double standards is always a "distraction.'

In your world: Truth = distraction.

But you do you!

I'm not defending anyone, but when government has the power to tell you how to think. We are screwed, if you ignore them they will go away, but you keep them in the limelight.

whitepowerblackpower.jpg
Did you support obama?

But you do you!

I'm not defending anyone, but when government has the power to tell you how to think. We are screwed, if you ignore them they will go away, but you keep them in the limelight.

Yeah because ignoring Nazis and the Klan worked out so well in the past. Your choice, you are the one defending them

whitepowerblackpower.jpg
Did you support obama?
About some things he did. Didn't vote for him though

Yeah because ignoring Nazis and the Klan worked out so well in the past. Your choice, you are the one defending them
Nazi's are gone. The KKK is irrelevant, and the term "white nationalist" is nothing more than democrat code speak for PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS. That is who you people are attempting to DEMONIZE, and it ain't workin' skippy. We see right through it. All that does is galvanize white patriotic Americans against the America bashing left.

Nazi's are gone. The KKK is irrelevant, and the term "white nationalist" is nothing more than democrat code speak for PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS. That is who you people are attempting to DEMONIZE, and it ain't workin' skippy. We see right through it.

It's actually what they call themselves. I've given you their own words of what they who coined that term said it means to them.

You trying to lie in order to defend those horrible things doesn't change those facts bud. If you think PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS believe in ethnic cleansing, that is what you believe. No need to lie.

There are about 3000 Klan members today. You do know Hitler used the democrat playbook to gain power. If you disagree with a liberal today, you could lose your lively hood. Just ask Kanye West.

Nazi's are gone. The KKK is irrelevant, and the term "white nationalist" is nothing more than democrat code speak for PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS. That is who you people are attempting to DEMONIZE, and it ain't workin' skippy. We see right through it.

It's actually what they call themselves. I've given you their own words of what they who coined that term said it means to them.

You trying to lie in order to defend those horrible things doesn't change those facts bud. If you think PATRIOTIC WHITE AMERICANS believe in ethnic cleansing, that is what you believe. No need to lie.
Well, I can see trying to debate you is futile. Your head is so full of SHIT you can't make a decent post without it being full of CRAP.

Did you support Obama?

There are about 3000 Klan members today. You do know Hitler used the democrat playbook to gain power. If you disagree with a liberal today, you could lose your lively hood. Just ask Kanye West.
Not a Democrat. Just don't think good people go to Klan and KKK rallies. If you think they aren't worthy of discussion...WHY DO YOU FEEL SUCH A NEED TO DEFEND THEM?

Forum List

Back