Democrats: Do you hire private security to stand guard at your property lines or do you build Walls?

Democrats buy homes in "gated communities" where the walls are already built for them. Also said communities come with their own mini-gestapos (HOAs) which the leftists also like.
God I hate those places unless I do work there then I charge more just because they have a wall..

Thats why I always tell people like you I'm getting several quotes and I'll get back with him.
The price is already mutually agreed upon by the tradesmen..

Bullshit.

Democrats buy homes in "gated communities" where the walls are already built for them. Also said communities come with their own mini-gestapos (HOAs) which the leftists also like.
God I hate those places unless I do work there then I charge more just because they have a wall..

Thats why I always tell people like you I'm getting several quotes and I'll get back with him.
The price is already mutually agreed upon by the tradesmen..

Until Gustavo and his crew show up.

The Dimms are lying hypocritical cvnts.

Of course walls work.

They need to import Hispanic voters because their abortions are murdering too many black voters.
When did Hispanic voters have abortions for black voters? Is that like a surrogate abortion?

Derp.
If you knew that the Chinese have a higher rate of anchor babies in the US than Honduran illegals you might stop and think about how the wall will not stop the Chinese....

That's a big "If", Mr.

Of course walls work.

They need to import Hispanic voters because their abortions are murdering too many black voters.
When did Hispanic voters have abortions for black voters? Is that like a surrogate abortion?

Derp.
If you knew that the Chinese have a higher rate of anchor babies in the US than Honduran illegals you might stop and think about how the wall will not stop the Chinese....

That's a big "If", Mr.

We don't need a wall to counter their anchor babies. We will simply not allow for anchor babies anymore, problem solved. Good idea regardless if it's the Chinese or the favored 3rd worlders of the leftists.

Of course walls work.

Derp.

That's a big "If", Mr.
No it is not the Chinese’s rate is higher than El Salvadoran.

OP--so this is what passes for common sense among the brainwashed GOP voters LOL? 58% of illegals just overstay their Visas so this is ridiculous... By the way, the walls around gated communities and your house are not 2700 miles long and don't have to pass over rivers and canyons deserts and mountains... The only answer is a national ID card like other countries with this problem have. Works like a dream... Democrats have tried to get one forever, including the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill. Seems pretty obvious the GOP Masters and brainwashers just love the cheap easily bullied labor that illegals provide, and it's so easy to distract the fools with ridiculous useless unAmerican walls and unconstitutional harassment laws...

Last edited:
Democrats: Do you hire private security to stand guard at your property lines or do you build Walls?

I have none of the above...Even though I live on a spatial 43 acres...the trees hide my nudity...(live water)(does that mean it's not dead?)

If you had an issue with trespassers would your first though be to hire guards to man the property line?
If they can make it through the eleven dogs I guess I could fire some warning shots..
If you have eleven dogs, then you have a fence around your property.

Who are you trying to kid?

OP--so this is what passes for common sense among the brainwashed GOP voters LOL? 58% of illegals just overstay their Visas so this is ridiculous... By the way, the walls around gated communities and your house are not 2700 miles long and don't have to pass over rivers and canyons deserts and mountains... The only answer is a national ID card like other countries with this problem have. Works like a dream... Democrats have tried to get one forever, including the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill. Seems pretty obvious the GOP Masters and brainwashers just love the cheap easily bullied labor that illegals provide, and it's so easy to distract the fools with ridiculous useless unAmerican walls and unconstitutional harassment laws...

Bullshit, those numbers aren’t known, the numbers that .gov agencies have been throwing at us are bullshit and anybody sane knows it...ask Yale University.
Yale shocker: 29.5 million illegal immigrants, 3X higher than Census number
Here in the wetback capital where atleast 10 million reside, wetbacks work for cash money off the books...they work for their cousins landscape company, their friends street vending business or at Gustavo’s Tire & Service. Millions come for the free heathcare, free education and to drop their anchor babies and fat cat on welfare entitlements....Tell us Franco, how would a “national iD prevent said things from happening?

I have none of the above...Even though I live on a spatial 43 acres...the trees hide my nudity...(live water)(does that mean it's not dead?)

That's because the only thing anyone might be looking for on your property would be a meth lab!

Of course walls work.

Derp.

The Chinese immigrants don't live off government benefits for their lifetimes and do not refuse to assimilate to our culture.

Of course walls work.

Derp.

That's a big "If", Mr.
No it is not the Chinese’s rate is higher than El Salvadoran.

How many million El Salvadorans are there compared to billions of Chinese?

Our resident Democrats remain anti Wall...some have suggested solutions such as “increase the number of agents at the border”...atleast one Lefty has said “keep a military presence at the border”
This has me baffled as the taxpayer expense for man hours is indefinite while the bulk of the expense for the Wall comes as a one time cost.
I have a property on the beach, it’s located at the end of a stretch of beach making it a popular point of entry or exit for folks walking the sand. When I realized I had a problem I never once thought to hire a private security firm to stand guard at my property lines 24/7. I simply had Walls built to show folks that my property was closed.
I’m curious if any of our Democrats here have elected to hire private security in favor of securing and defining property lines with a Wall?
there is no express wall building clause in our Constitution or any immigration clause. Why do we even have any illegal problem with a naturalization clause? Our welfare clause is general and covers this contingency. We also have a Commerce clause and should be making money on public policies not losing money.

Our resident Democrats remain anti Wall...some have suggested solutions such as “increase the number of agents at the border”...atleast one Lefty has said “keep a military presence at the border”
This has me baffled as the taxpayer expense for man hours is indefinite while the bulk of the expense for the Wall comes as a one time cost.
I have a property on the beach, it’s located at the end of a stretch of beach making it a popular point of entry or exit for folks walking the sand. When I realized I had a problem I never once thought to hire a private security firm to stand guard at my property lines 24/7. I simply had Walls built to show folks that my property was closed.
I’m curious if any of our Democrats here have elected to hire private security in favor of securing and defining property lines with a Wall?
there is no express wall building clause in our Constitution or any immigration clause. Why do we even have any illegal problem with a naturalization clause? Our welfare clause is general and covers this contingency. We also have a Commerce clause and should be making money on public policies not losing money.

I beg you to explain what you mean in detail?

Forum List

Back