🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don't respect women. THAT IS your war on women in a nutshell

tumblr_mfcrlfCRDG1qzrhx3o1_500.png

You just made the OP's point.
And you also received "thanks" from everyone criticizing the OP.
You guys are funny.

The Gubmint distributes the boxes. The key is the most boxes go to those who need them the most, not those who can take the most

What boxes do women need? Equality in the workforce, childcare, reproductive freedom

This image reminds me of the flat tax, the getting rid of unions, getting rid of affirmative action arguments

You guys are just pathetic. You seem to think that the tall guy wouldn't share his box without being told to by some government worker.

Just pathetic. Thanks for proving my point.

This image reminds me of the flat tax, the getting rid of unions, getting rid of affirmative action arguments

You guys are just pathetic. You seem to think that the tall guy wouldn't share his box without being told to by some government worker.

And you seem to think that it will just happen and there is no option of the tall guy being an asshole.

The reason we have laws in the first place is because someone was abusing their power in most instances. You just say "oh well" if they are assholes which is easy to do since you are the tall guy in the comic lol.

Yes, the boxes will "trickle down"

I'll take my chances but thanks for the offer of communism

And you seem to think that it will just happen and there is no option of the tall guy being an asshole.

The reason we have laws in the first place is because someone was abusing their power in most instances. You just say "oh well" if they are assholes which is easy to do since you are the tall guy in the comic lol.

Yup, thats me. I never hold the door for others behind me. I never help others load their trucks with large items at homedepot. I never offer side jobs for huge increases in pay to my help.
I never do anything unless the government tells me to.

You are a bonified idiot

Of course YOU'LL take your chances you are a white hetro male. You are the tall guy and want to convince everyone else that their life experiences will be that of a white hetro male...but they wont. So you (the tall guy in the comic) of course have no problem just trusting it will happen. You get to see the game whether or not you get a box:lol:

Yup, thats me. I never hold the door for others behind me. I never help others load their trucks with large items at homedepot. I never offer side jobs for huge increases in pay to my help.
I never do anything unless the government tells me to.

You are a bonified idiot

Concession noted...thanks :D

Of course YOU'LL take your chances you are a white hetro male. You are the tall guy and want to convince everyone else that their life experiences will be that of a white hetro male...but they wont. So you (the tall guy in the comic) of course have no problem just trusting it will happen. You get to see the game whether or not you get a box:lol:

Awe you poor soul. Are you black? Too stupid to figure shit out for yourself?

Yes.

Your party speaks with one voice on this issue. You idiots own it

At least you didn't argue that it was a lazy generalization.

Because I'm not interested in your stupid semantics game.

Next?

LOL, look at your OP. The ONLY thing you are interested in is stupidity. There is ZERO substance to your ridiculous thread. Let's not pretend that you're somehow above anything that could be construed as 'stupid'.

ClosedCaption you give blacks very poor representation with your posts. They are not as helpless as you would have everyone believe.

If the tall guys of our world were doing their part to ensure the less fortunate are taken care of, we wouldn't need government intervention

The reality of our society is that the tall guy takes ALL the boxes....because he can

Awe you poor soul. Are you black? Too stupid to figure shit out for yourself?

No just not as tall in society.

Forum List

Back