🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don't respect women. THAT IS your war on women in a nutshell

I'll tell you what, when the leader of your party pays women the same as men in his administration. You could have a point, but he don't. So all liberals can shut the hell up.

Its a point no matter the actions of anyone anywhere.

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

Yes, liberals treat minorities and women like they are special needs people.

You just made the OP's point.
And you also received "thanks" from everyone criticizing the OP.
You guys are funny.

Motherfucker! If nutters don't tell libs that they are making their points for them every fucking day!!!

You think letting the little kid miss the game is the way to show respect for him? Is that your take?

If you fuckers really think shitting on people is how you show respect....and offering equality is how you show disrespect......and you think the GOP should have the support of women BECAUSE of that........you might just be a bunch of retards.

Damn...what a loser.
It is a dumb little picture someone made.
There is no kid. And there is no game.
And believe it or not simpleton...you can't take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork.
[FLIP] - here's a nickel kid. Whatever book you can buy with it is all you can understand.

Oh? Then what did you mean by your comment?

Motherfucker! If nutters don't tell libs that they are making their points for them every fucking day!!!

You think letting the little kid miss the game is the way to show respect for him? Is that your take?

If you fuckers really think shitting on people is how you show respect....and offering equality is how you show disrespect......and you think the GOP should have the support of women BECAUSE of that........you might just be a bunch of retards.

Damn...what a loser.
And believe it or not simpleton...you can't take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork.
[FLIP] - here's a nickel kid. Whatever book you can buy with it is all you can understand.

The OP's point is Democrat policies seem to say that Women (or minorities) can't succeed without help. They are too stupid or not able to fen for themselves. This little drawing illustrates that point quite well. Even shows those poor little people needing help as children. And shows they cannot succeed at the level of everyone else without a prop from the government.
I will wait for your apology for calling me a Mother Fucker.

Last edited:
Damn...what a loser.

The OP's point is Democrat policies could be seem to say that Women (or minorities) can't succeed without help. They are too stupid or not able to fen for themselves. This little drawing illustrates that point quite well. Even shows those poor little people needing help as children. And shows they cannot succeed at the level of everyone else without a prop from the government.

Oh...so you can....."take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork". You know......like you did.

The OP is saying that, yes. But it is a retarded argument. If what you are claiming is accurate, then women and minorities MUST BE STUPID because they continue to vote for Democrats. Do you see how stupid it sounds?

Democrat policies ARE NOT saying that women cannot succeed without help. Period.

You saw evil government in the cartoon. I saw citizens working together. Funny, huh?

And.....for an apology.........eat shit.

Last edited:

The OP's point is Democrat policies could be seem to say that Women (or minorities) can't succeed without help. They are too stupid or not able to fen for themselves. This little drawing illustrates that point quite well. Even shows those poor little people needing help as children. And shows they cannot succeed at the level of everyone else without a prop from the government.

Oh...so you can....."take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork". You know......like you did.

The OP is saying that, yes. But it is a retarded argument. If what you are claiming is accurate, then women and minorities MUST BE STUPID because they continue to vote for Democrats. Do you see how stupid it sounds?

Democrat policies ARE NOT saying that women cannot succeed without help. Period.

You saw evil government in the cartoon. I saw citizens working together. Funny, huh?

And.....for an apology.........eat shit.

Just because some women need help doesn't mean that every woman needs help. Same goes for minorities

Republicans twist it to mean just because every woman doesn't need help, there is no need to help anyone

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

ok

Just because some women need help doesn't mean that every woman needs help. Same goes for minorities

Republicans twist it to mean just because every woman doesn't need help, there is no need to help anyone

Oh really?
Then why blanket policies that give advantages to those that do not need them?
As you say, only some need help, then why provide special privileges to all within that group - including those that do not need it - which puts them in a superior position artificially.
Therefore the end result is creating a new class of advantaged.
Gee...complicates matters right?
You see RWnger...that is just one of the problems when government picks winners and losers.

Can't refute the op so...

1. Make it personal
2. Change the subject
3. Return to step 1

Just who gave you the right to decide if the op has been refuted or not? I realize that you started this op but the decision as to whether it has been or can be refuted is not your call to make!

Here is MY personal refutation of your specious claim! In your wild desperation to divide and conquer, you forgot that white women had a lot to do with electing Obama twice. They are, in majority of fact, the very democrats you are accusing of not respecting women. Either you believe women don't respect themselves or you are a dullard who hasn't a clue.
Which is it?
One more thing! The premise of your op is deeply flawed. Women voted democrat because women want control over their own bodies regardless of what white males want. The democrat platform allowed women to do just that. Republicans offer no choice except condemnation and laws to keep women from making decisions that they believe are best for them. Let God be the judge, not men.

Oh really?
As you say, only some need help, then why provide special privileges to all within that group - including those that do not need it - which puts them in a superior position artificially.
You see RWnger...that is just one of the problems when government picks winners and losers.

Which policies are those?

Affordable women's health screens and birth control?
Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

How does that place women in a superior position?

Oh really?

Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

You have to try harder than that and you know it.
You can't play stupid with me RW, it doesn't work. Your not stupid, TDM or CaptionedIdiot can say something like this and I would expect it. But your not dumb like they are.
You already know the answer to your question.
Let's start with just one...WOB's.
As I have said to you before, and included links to their websites, I cannot do business with some companies because I am a white male. They even say so in their written policy. That they actively seek and prefer vendors who are minorities or women-owned. That is classic discrimination is it not? Please explain how it isn't.
When the government uses it's power to choose winners - it creates special classes who have placed others at a disadvantage for no other reason than the very reasons they promote the others.
There is your one of your boxes.

Oh really?

Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

You can't play stupid with me RW, it doesn't work. Your not stupid, TDM or CaptionedIdiot can say something like this and I would expect it. But your not dumb like they are.
As I have said to you before, and included links to their websites, I cannot do business with some companies because I am a white male. They even say so in their written policy. That they actively seek and prefer vendors who are minorities or women-owned. That is classic discrimination is it not? Please explain how it isn't.
When the government uses it's power to choose winners - it creates special classes who have placed others at a disadvantage for no other reason than the very reasons they promote the others.

Bam! Nail meet hammer.

Back when I did hud housing I was REQUIRED to hire from within the community.

Excuse me, geniuses?

Are you claiming that Democrats are disrespecting women with support for women owned business certification programs? Is that what you are still trying to squeeze through the logic strainer?

C'mon RW....I know you will have to work on this answer, but let's hear it before more white noise makes another page. Or perhaps that is what you are wanting.

Excuse me, geniuses?

Are you claiming that Democrats are disrespecting women with support for women owned business certification programs? Is that what you are still trying to squeeze through the logic strainer?

Yeah they have this talking point that has pretezel twist logic and it goes: Dems dont really care about women, the poor or minorities they just provide them with help to "trick them" and even tho they craft it and vote yes dems dont "really mean it"

I dont know how that makes sense to them but given somebody a helping hand always trumps just staring at the person at the bottom of the hole and telling them dont grab the Dem hand because its not "heartfelt" when heartfelt or not doesnt matter when people just want to get out of the hole

Oh really?

Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

Oh, I get it
You are bitching about affirmative action

Affirmative action was a major success and opened up countless opportunities for women and minorities. Affirmative action has helped every American family

So you think common sense involves a lazy sweeping generalization such as "Democrats don't respect women".

They don't. Their rhetoric speaks for itself.

How about some examples?

Of course not, evidence isn't a requirement for the brain dead that now infects the GOP.

Spare me the ..."I'm not part of the GOP".

It's been known for some time that while your party runs around screaming about unequal pay the Democratic White House pays women less for the exact same jobs men do. Let's also not forget that Bill Clinton is still the darling of your party, despite his sordid past of womanizing and sexual misconduct.

The rhetoric of Democratic Party consists of dependency on a welfare state as opposed to individual empowerment and self reliance. Trash like Sandra Fluke presents herself as a feminist, yet demands the government pay for her birth control pills, because nothing says female empowerment more than relying on paternal government to provide for them. Let's not also forget the very embarrassing "Life of Julia" video that was produced for Obama's reelection campaign.

These are just a few examples. There are, of course, plenty more. Democrats don't care about anybody's welfare; they just talk a good game to win over the votes of the stupid and the ignorant.

Forum List

Back