🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don't respect women. THAT IS your war on women in a nutshell

If you fuckers really think shitting on people is how you show respect...

Your party apparently thinks so because they shit on millions of people daily and you cheer it on.

and offering equality is how you show disrespect......

You don't offer equality. You offer oppression and abuse.

Which policies are those?

Affordable women's health screens and birth control?
Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

How does that place women in a superior position?

You have to try harder than that and you know it.
You can't play stupid with me RW, it doesn't work. Your not stupid, TDM or CaptionedIdiot can say something like this and I would expect it. But your not dumb like they are.
You already know the answer to your question.
Let's start with just one...WOB's.
As I have said to you before, and included links to their websites, I cannot do business with some companies because I am a white male. They even say so in their written policy. That they actively seek and prefer vendors who are minorities or women-owned. That is classic discrimination is it not? Please explain how it isn't.
When the government uses it's power to choose winners - it creates special classes who have placed others at a disadvantage for no other reason than the very reasons they promote the others.
There is your one of your boxes.

Oh, I get it
You are bitching about affirmative action

Affirmative action was a major success and opened up countless opportunities for women and minorities. Affirmative action has helped every American family

Wow - that is a sweeping cheer.
Affirmative action was started the year I was born RW. I am 49 years old.
AA was started for outstanding reasons. At that time, neither a woman or a minority could begin to hope to own a business or get ahead.
Maybe you didn't get the memo. It is not 1960's anymore, nor is it 1970's...or 80's or 90's or 2000's...IT IS 2014 RW!!!
They no longer need a sweeping no strings attached policy that gives the "special treatment" and tax breaks to loooong existing businesses.
This is what I mean. Now we have a bunch of well established, decades old businesses that STILL GET THE BENEFITS....you cannot defend that.
I give you specifics, and real world outcomes you gave me a rah! rah! cheer.
You will have to do better that that.
And again...I know, you know I am right. But you are trying, weak and transparent....but trying.

You can't play stupid with me RW, it doesn't work. Your not stupid, TDM or CaptionedIdiot can say something like this and I would expect it. But your not dumb like they are.
As I have said to you before, and included links to their websites, I cannot do business with some companies because I am a white male. They even say so in their written policy. That they actively seek and prefer vendors who are minorities or women-owned. That is classic discrimination is it not? Please explain how it isn't.
When the government uses it's power to choose winners - it creates special classes who have placed others at a disadvantage for no other reason than the very reasons they promote the others.

Oh, I get it

Affirmative action was a major success and opened up countless opportunities for women and minorities. Affirmative action has helped every American family

AA was started for outstanding reasons. At that time, neither a woman or a minority could begin to hope to own a business or get ahead.
Maybe you didn't get the memo. It is not 1960's anymore, nor is it 1970's...or 80's or 90's or 2000's...IT IS 2014 RW!!!
They no longer need a sweeping no strings attached policy that gives the "special treatment" and tax breaks to loooong existing businesses.
This is what I mean. Now we have a bunch of well established, decades old businesses that STILL GET THE BENEFITS....you cannot defend that.
And again...I know, you know I am right. But you are trying, weak and transparent....but trying.

Affirmative action worked. I remember when the only jobs open to women were secretary, teacher, nurse, beautician, cashier and mommy
Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter today can be thankful for the opportunities opened up by affirmative action. Not to mention stopping sexual harassment in the workplace

It is easy for you to declare the end of affirmative action. It is not over, but it has changed. Quotas are mostly gone but that doesn't mean that women and minorities do not face challenges

Which policies are those?

Affordable women's health screens and birth control?
Lily Ledbetter?
Child care?
Education programs?

How does that place women in a superior position?

Oh, I get it

Most of all White women...but curiously none of their ire is focused on the people who use it the most? Isnt that strange? Weird....its like they only care about affirmative action used by one group who all just so happen to share the same race....BY CHANCE I TELLS YA

Oh, I get it

Affirmative action worked. I remember when the only jobs open to women were secretary, teacher, nurse, beautician, cashier and mommy
Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter today can be thankful for the opportunities opened up by affirmative action. Not to mention stopping sexual harassment in the workplace

It is easy for you to declare the end of affirmative action. It is not over, but it has changed. Quotas are mostly gone but that doesn't mean that women and minorities do not face challenges

See that? You refuse to acknowledge the problems.
I will try once more...this time maybe you will answer in specifics rather than generalities and sound bytes.
Why should a business, that is ESTABLISHED, has been in operation for many years, get government sponsored benefits including allowing other business to choose them over others because the owner is a specific race or sex?
Again...established business...been in operation for years. Why should they continue to get benefits?

I will try once more...this time maybe you will answer in specifics rather than generalities and sound bytes.
Why should a business, that is ESTABLISHED, has been in operation for many years, get government sponsored benefits including allowing other business to choose them over others because the owner is a specific race or sex?
Again...established business...been in operation for years. Why should they continue to get benefits?

Because of their lack of representation in the free market. Simple:D

Because of affirmative action. Minority business begets other minority businesses. We need to expand beyond give minorities a job to give them capitalist opportunities. The government also has contracts set aside for small business....is that fair to big business?

Because of affirmative action. Minority business begets other minority businesses. We need to expand beyond give minorities a job to give them capitalist opportunities. The government also has contracts set aside for small business....is that fair to big business?

And......veteran owned businesses too. Shame on us!

And......veteran owned businesses too. Shame on us! Disrespecting the vets like that!

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

W. T. F.

Look, it's nice that you want to shore up a failing party and try to make it succeed, but to say that the democrats' help is discrimation and minority-hating, while republicans' open use of derogatory statements, clear abuses of pay scales and hiring practices, and insulting and dangerous disregard for women's health doesn't pass for discrimination is flat-out stupid.

I have an idea - why don't you think for yourself instead of absorbing dangerously dull-witted talking points from rightwing elitists that will never allow you into their reindeer games?

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

W. T. F.

Look, it's nice that you want to shore up a failing party and try to make it succeed, but to say that the democrats' help is discrimation and minority-hating, while republicans' open use of derogatory statements, clear abuses of pay scales and hiring practices, and insulting and dangerous disregard for women's health doesn't pass for discrimination is flat-out stupid.

I have an idea - why don't you think for yourself instead of absorbing dangerously dull-witted talking points from rightwing elitists that will never allow you into their reindeer games?

The irony runs strong in this one.

Forum List

Back