🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don't respect women. THAT IS your war on women in a nutshell

tumblr_mfcrlfCRDG1qzrhx3o1_500.png

You just made the OP's point.
And you also received "thanks" from everyone criticizing the OP.
You guys are funny.

The Gubmint distributes the boxes. The key is the most boxes go to those who need them the most, not those who can take the most

What boxes do women need? Equality in the workforce, childcare, reproductive freedom

Noo...families need childcare, not just women.
Reproductive freedom...really depends on what one means by that, there are many definitions. For many it just means taxpayer supported abortions...not saying that is what you mean, but I then I don't know what you mean.
Equality in the workforce. Again depends. WOB's not only have equality, they have a distinctive ADVANTAGE. On several levels. In that measure...it isn't the government just handing out boxes, they also dig trenches other the "taller guys" feet.

You guys are just pathetic. You seem to think that the tall guy wouldn't share his box without being told to by some government worker.

Just pathetic. Thanks for proving my point.

And you seem to think that it will just happen and there is no option of the tall guy being an asshole.

The reason we have laws in the first place is because someone was abusing their power in most instances. You just say "oh well" if they are assholes which is easy to do since you are the tall guy in the comic lol.

If the tall guys of our world were doing their part to ensure the less fortunate are taken care of, we wouldn't need government intervention

The reality of our society is that the tall guy takes ALL the boxes....because he can

And has a history longer than your arm in taking boxes...but Granpa said it wont happen anymore so theres that :D

ClosedCaption you give blacks very poor representation with your posts. They are not as helpless as you would have everyone believe.

To be fair...you're a poor representation of what it is to be an American.

Ha! At the risk of getting a big head I consider myself the definition of American success. I come from the worst background and wind up on top.

Self made, successful, independent and most importantly HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

And you seem to think that it will just happen and there is no option of the tall guy being an asshole.

The reason we have laws in the first place is because someone was abusing their power in most instances. You just say "oh well" if they are assholes which is easy to do since you are the tall guy in the comic lol.

If the tall guys of our world were doing their part to ensure the less fortunate are taken care of, we wouldn't need government intervention

The reality of our society is that the tall guy takes ALL the boxes....because he can

And has a history longer than your arm in taking boxes...but Granpa said it wont happen anymore so theres that :D

Cite examples if you can.....

This should be very interesting

As many examples as you've included in your OP?

The Indians, the blacks...the history of man itself.

In this example, the "short guys" are the 40% of the population that have two tenths of a percent of total wealth

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

The "tall guys" are the 1%

Didnt that one percent promise to share those boxes before and didnt? But they really really mean it this time with a cherry on top!

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

Hey Grampa: May I propose a contest to show which party respects women more?

Gladys House (R) and I Emily Nghiem (D) both work two jobs trying to save a national historic Freed Slave district of African American churches, houses, gravesites and other landmarks.

We have asked members of both parties to help finance Gladys' business plans for developing sustainable business, facilities and housing to restore the district as the thriviing community it was when the Freed Slaves built it without any help from Government.

Instead of getting help, both parties remain divided over race and money and blame.

Why not host a fundraising contest to see which people come out and support the plans.

Either donating, lending or investing, but not allowing two minority women to work two jobs each, paying to correct damages and debts incurred at taxpayer expense by govt abuses,
while able bodied men keep expecting us to carry this burden for govt failures on our own.

What do you say?

Do you think more supporters of Obama or Romney would support me or Gladys in funding
these campus plans to break the cycle of poverty, and set up business and legal training for Veterans, minority and low income residents to become independent?

How can we set up a system of collecting funds or loans and study the response rate?

Should we do this by party candidates and what % of their campaign donations or donors give to this national historic preservation project to set up a campus for training future leaders and help minorities of all parties?

Here are the combined plans:
Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Gladys' plans for Veteran Housing and Home Health business are linked on
Download Grant Proposal:
http://www.emilynghiem.com.istemp.com/FTjuly/VetHousing.pdf

I credit Lenwood Johnson for the campus plans converting public housing into sustainable education and services, but he gives credit to his residence council, where we can let one of the other people, like Njeri Shakur, a woman who represents the best of liberal views,
as the Democrat woman to support in restoring their campus plans censored by govt.
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

Grampa if you would like to help me promote a contest to raise funds for both plans,
then everyone would win, no matter who raises more money or gets the biggest donation grant or investment loan from a single sponsor.

Either Sheldon Adelson who gave 10 million dollars to Romney,
Occupy Democrats or Occupy who cost taxpayers 10 to 30 million,
or Obama who borrowed 15 million from BOA to run for re-election.

Who has money to fund Vet Housing and national historic preservation for African American churches?

We'll have two black women represent their plans, one Republican and one Democrat.
And see who responds to help which person with which plans. What do you think?
How would you do this where we coudl track the results and affiliations of who gives?

Can't refute the op so...

1. Make it personal
2. Change the subject
3. Return to step 1

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

This again? No one believes your "throw them to the wolves out of love" meme anymore. Everyone recognizes that you just want no protections and that will make people tough but being a white, hetrosexual christian you have no idea what you are talking about because discrimination doesnt come your way often...

But when it does boy do you scream about it :D

For the umpteenth fucking time I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

AND YES IM WHITE, SO FUCKING WHAT?

You're just pissed cause unlike your BLACK brethren I was smart enough to get my shit together after I got out of prison while your bros were still smokin crack

Jackass

Now this jail bird fag has the nerve to cry about going personal. Eat a dick stupid

Amen brother.
What he always seems to post is something very self-serving for the white-hetero (christian) male definitive ideology.
They are so afraid of the changing dynamics of this country it has them in a tail spin.
Exploitation is the favorite flavor for this type.

This again? No one believes your "throw them to the wolves out of love" meme anymore. Everyone recognizes that you just want no protections and that will make people tough but being a white, hetrosexual christian you have no idea what you are talking about because discrimination doesnt come your way often...

You guys are funny.

Motherfucker! If nutters don't tell libs that they are making their points for them every fucking day!!!

You think letting the little kid miss the game is the way to show respect for him? Is that your take?

If you fuckers really think shitting on people is how you show respect....and offering equality is how you show disrespect......and you think the GOP should have the support of women BECAUSE of that........you might just be a bunch of retards.

We already have stats that describe the generosity of liberals vs conservatives.

It's no contest. Liberals "give" to political ideology while conservatives "give" to non for profit charities AND political ideologies

Can't refute the op so...

1. Make it personal
2. Change the subject
3. Return to step 1

For the umpteenth fucking time I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

AND YES IM WHITE, SO FUCKING WHAT?

You're just pissed cause unlike your BLACK brethren I was smart enough to get my shit together after I got out of prison while your bros were still smokin crack

Jackass

Now this jail bird fag has the nerve to cry about going personal. Eat a dick stupid

YOU made it personal dumbass. I simply responded in kind. And you have still not refuted the op.

We already have stats that describe the generosity of liberals vs conservatives.

It's no contest. Liberals "give" to political ideology while conservatives "give" to non for profit charities AND political ideologies

That study is bullshit

Conservatives "give" to their churches. Very little of that money goes to help the poor

What about moving the little guy where he can see?
if everyone agrees to help, then it's consensual and people are generally accommodating.

if he "demands that at his right" that's when people get pissed off and complain
about special treatment and entitlement. it's all a matter of if you respect others or not.

You guys are funny.

Motherfucker! If nutters don't tell libs that they are making their points for them every fucking day!!!

You think letting the little kid miss the game is the way to show respect for him? Is that your take?

If you fuckers really think shitting on people is how you show respect....and offering equality is how you show disrespect......and you think the GOP should have the support of women BECAUSE of that........you might just be a bunch of retards.

NOTE: I would add that the conservatives believe in asking people nicely to help accommodate someone who needs extra help.
And the liberals believe in legislating it, and not trusting people to do so on their own. [but when it comes to thing the conservatives believe in but liberals don't, then they want to impose by law and don't trust people with free choice either. it depends on agenda.]

Otherwise this cartoon shows the MUTUAL HABIT of "polarization of conflict", where people on EITHER side are conditioned
to divide as them vs. us. As well as showing the scarcity mentality that there is not enough seats or ways to accommodate all people fairly WITHOUT taking from someone else or WITHOUT excluding the disadvantaged.

You don't trust people to help or agree, so you try to push one way as good and the other as bad. Totally unnecessary to frame it as a conflict.

From the very start, this is set up by the "patriarchal" type thinking of "the sides in conflict and competition"
and needing to "dominate or discredit" each other.

So this is the same domination/coercion game that oppresses women, minorities without equal defense, and people who work collaboratively, inclusively, in terms of "we" not "them vs us" "your territory vs mine" "I have to be right so you have to be wrong."

That whole mentality already sets things up for oppression and failure.

Last edited:

You guys are funny.

Damn...what a loser.
It is a dumb little picture someone made.
There is no kid. And there is no game.
And believe it or not simpleton...you can't take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork.
[FLIP] - here's a nickel kid. Whatever book you can buy with it is all you can understand.

I'll tell you what, when the leader of your party pays women the same as men in his administration. You could have a point, but he don't. So all liberals can shut the hell up.

You guys are funny.

Damn...what a loser.
It is a dumb little picture someone made.
There is no kid. And there is no game.

And believe it or not simpleton...you can't take a VERY complicated issue such as taxation/equality etc. and fit it into a little piece of artwork.
[FLIP] - here's a nickel kid. Whatever book you can buy with it is all you can understand.

Wow, this guy is onto something

Forum List

Back