Democrats elect first female President

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1719839449273.png

President Jill Biden today announced that she will still be on the ballot this November by just voting Joe.. "This is historic!": exclaimed Jill. "America has the first female President in US history but just did not know it till now!" she gleefully announced. "Praise be democracy!"

Historically black and gay White House spokesperson Jeane Pierre also commented. "Not only has the democrat party elected the first female acting president, but we have also elected the first sitting President that has full blown dementia in one Joe Biden. No longer will we discriminate against women or dementia patients in this regard!"
1719840335698.png

But not everyone in the democrat party was celebrating the news. Hillary Clinton chimed it, "I'm not sure if you are aware, but Joe Biden and myself have been having a torrid affair. Just don't ask Potato head about it because he never is able to remember a damn thing, so to prove it I took pictures , enough pictures to make Hunter Biden blush!!! I had Joe sign papers to divorce Jill this month as we will be married by November!"

No word yet on the scheduled cat fight for Joe Biden which will decide who will be the sitting female President in November for Joe Biden, but the event will be pay per view only.

Attachments

• 1719840292143.png
    1719840292143.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The Bidens.....

"Making America Normal Again" (Some mentally inferior Jackass once said)

More like....
"Making America a vulnerable, corrupt crime syndicate, 3rd world shit hole"

PS
If you go to Facebook FOR ANY REASON (NO EXCUSES), then face it, YOU are a Biden ass kissing traitor.

Forum List

Back